IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Aww! It sucks he'll be gone at such a happy time! But, you have your baby/ies to keep you company! :hugs:

AFM... Temp drop, cramps, spotting! :yipee: Already called the clinic and left a message for her. I think this is close enough!

Thanks god for that!!! I was starting to worry a bit for you... tell her next time she should be 9 months late!!!! :hugs:

Well my official testing date is Friday 22nd but I had a 5 day transfer so surely I can do a test before then as I won't be able to hold out that long! Xx

Well my official testing date is Friday 22nd but I had a 5 day transfer so surely I can do a test before then as I won't be able to hold out that long! Xx

hI yOMO - im just updating the front page.... how many embies did you have transfered and how many days old were they? Hope your feeling well? :hugs:

Only had 1 babes as we were only allowed one :mad:( and we had 5 day transfer. Yep I am well thanks, just hating this 2ww xxx

Aww! It sucks he'll be gone at such a happy time! But, you have your baby/ies to keep you company! :hugs:

AFM... Temp drop, cramps, spotting! :yipee: Already called the clinic and left a message for her. I think this is close enough!

Thanks god for that!!! I was starting to worry a bit for you... tell her next time she should be 9 months late!!!! :hugs:

I was starting to worry a bit for me too! I'm not out the woods... no progress further than the spotting... but that could take a while still (hours at least, maybe a day or two). I hope they'll go forward from today though! Still no call back!

I still need to see her one more time (when they pull me off the BCP's) before her 9mo vay-cay! But, then she's welcome to go for a looooooong time!

I was starting to worry a bit for me too! I'm not out the woods... no progress further than the spotting... but that could take a while still (hours at least, maybe a day or two). I hope they'll go forward from today though! Still no call back!

I still need to see her one more time (when they pull me off the BCP's) before her 9mo vay-cay! But, then she's welcome to go for a looooooong time!

Well your spotting so you must have full flow soon.... :happydance:

9 month vacation??????? Its ok for some ay? :haha:

I had no choice with mine, i didnt even know she had arrived and was at a horse show with DD and there she was.... in her full glory! Its been a really heavy AF. I never used to have really heavy periods, just since this IVF lark recently. She is about to bugger off again though so ill be glad of that!

Only had 1 babes as we were only allowed one :mad:( and we had 5 day transfer. Yep I am well thanks, just hating this 2ww xxx

I have everything crossed for you hon for a big huge :bfp::dust::dust:

anyone heard from Mysillygirls today? i hope she is doing okay, thinking of you :hugs:

anyone heard from Mysillygirls today? i hope she is doing okay, thinking of you :hugs:

hi britt how are you hun? :hugs:

Thanks Britt, it wont be long till it's your turn xx

Sammy, when is your ET? xx

Thanks Britt, it wont be long till it's your turn xx

Sammy, when is your ET? xx

well scan is 22nd oct.... then FET 6 days later if all is well and if the embie doesnt arrest!!!

Well fingers crossed hun, I hope everything goes to plan xx

Hi again!

I just had my phone consultation with the pgd people. I started to get anxious about ivf and it's not going to happen till a month from now! I give all of you who have been through this so much credit. It's truly a stressful thing. Well I'm hoping to start the bcp tomorrow so I'll the next 3 weeks to pretend like none of this is happening!

Oh and I have another silly question - what does OTD stand for?

hi britt how are you hun? :hugs:

good thank you, getting excited for all you ladies!! Mine seems so far away but it will be here soon enough.
I hope your frostie does well hon!!
:hugs:

Hi again!

I just had my phone consultation with the pgd people. I started to get anxious about ivf and it's not going to happen till a month from now! I give all of you who have been through this so much credit. It's truly a stressful thing. Well I'm hoping to start the bcp tomorrow so I'll the next 3 weeks to pretend like none of this is happening!

I also start my birth control tomorrow!!! LOL :yipee:

OTD = Official Testing Date

I'm getting blood drawn in the morning and then birth control starting tomorrow night. I was clear on my message that I was crampy and spotting, but she didn't even ask if it had picked up. She also said tomorrow would be my CD3 blood draw... but she knows its not CD3. So, I think she's fudging things for me a bit. I'm okay with it. Worst case scenario, they just have to work with whatever my levels come back at... I don't foresee that it matters too much as long as they know where they're starting. So, BCP tomorrow and then Lupron starts a week from today! A little terrified! But, here we go!

Hi again!

I also start my birth control tomorrow!!! LOL :yipee:

OTD = Official Testing Date

I'm getting blood drawn in the morning and then birth control starting tomorrow night. I was clear on my message that I was crampy and spotting, but she didn't even ask if it had picked up. She also said tomorrow would be my CD3 blood draw... but she knows its not CD3. So, I think she's fudging things for me a bit. I'm okay with it. Worst case scenario, they just have to work with whatever my levels come back at... I don't foresee that it matters too much as long as they know where they're starting. So, BCP tomorrow and then Lupron starts a week from today! A little terrified! But, here we go!

Yay for you! Lupron is injectable? I have 21 days on bcp before I do anything with injectables. I did my day 3 bloods with my last cycle. They're still drawing blood tomorrow - hepatitis panel, hiv, all that good stuff. Next week I have my IVF orientation. Will probably make me just as anxious as today's consult did!

I am not currently on anything - but I am really feeling weird pains in my ovaries - makes me kind of worry. I wil be starting lupron on cd 21 - oct 25 - can't come soon enough!!!

Morning girlies,

Hope your all good. :flower:

I am still on cloud 9 :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: It's an amazing feeling.
Have my scan booked for 2 weeks today and I can't wait :happydance:.
I know it's early days but I'm really enjoying it. I spoke to the nurse at the clinic yesterday and asked if I could book my scan in for a later time and she said NO we don't do scans in the afternoon because if there is anything wrong with the pregnancy then we can't access a doctor in the afternoon. I was like WOAH!!!! burst my bubble why don't ya! tsk!

well ladies
havent read thru everything yet as I have been missing in action staying in england for 3 weeks during my ivf in a cottage with no internet access. my treatment was delayed by 1 week as my bloods were mad, very high lh which the clinic had never seen before-typical me!! anyway i finally started injections on cd 8 but only managed two good follicles- i mean two god i produce one every month on my own without drugs so a bit pathetic! anyway all things considered we decided to downgrade to iui as the clinic felt this was better with just 2 follicles and we also got most of our money back to try again as they advised this could have been a strange cycle and they will also change my drug protocol next time etc. so here i am had the iui on monday and testing 29th oct praying it works then thining that it prob won't etc. follicles were 18 and 25 mm 5 days before iui and a wee small one at 6. will go now to try to catch up on everyone xx

morning ladies (and beans....;) )

Yomo - you're two days infront of me, my OTD is sunday 24th, but i had a day 6 blasto put back, so does that make me one day behind?? lol, too confusing!!! We're about the same time, lol. There is nooooooooooooooo way i'll be able to wait til the 24th, and that's even with 2 days taken off for the fact it's a blasto. I've been googling (dangerous, I know...) and some ladies have had positives shown 6dp5dt. But then i guess that depends on how many were put back in. how are you getting through this awful time? any signs yet for you?

I'm 2dp6dt and feel no different, just incredibly impatient. I've got marking to do today which I hate, but at least it takes my mind off stuff! i said to DH last night that within the next day, our fate will be sealed, it will have either implanted, or given up. i'm obviously routing for the the first option...

Sammy - :happydance: for scan date! hope you're well hun x x x

Megg - pleased things are moving for you hun x x x

glitterqueen - welcome back hun :hugs: sorry things didn't work the way you had planned, i'm keeping everything crossed that you won't need ivf, and that the iui will do it for you gal x x x

maxxi - ivf is most definitely stressful, but the frozen cycle hasn't been as bad for me, but also i guess once you've been through one fresh cycle, the fear of the unknown is no longer there, and it's easier to "relax" into it x x x

morning mrs BFP aka doodar!!! can't wait to see the scan pics in 2 weeks :happydance: ignore the nurse, you won't need a doc ;) x x x

much love to all the other October, strong and beautiful ladies :flower:

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"