IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

morning ladies (and beans....;) )

Yomo - you're two days infront of me, my OTD is sunday 24th, but i had a day 6 blasto put back, so does that make me one day behind?? lol, too confusing!!! We're about the same time, lol. There is nooooooooooooooo way i'll be able to wait til the 24th, and that's even with 2 days taken off for the fact it's a blasto. I've been googling (dangerous, I know...) and some ladies have had positives shown 6dp5dt. But then i guess that depends on how many were put back in. how are you getting through this awful time? any signs yet for you?

I'm 2dp6dt and feel no different, just incredibly impatient. I've got marking to do today which I hate, but at least it takes my mind off stuff! i said to DH last night that within the next day, our fate will be sealed, it will have either implanted, or given up. i'm obviously routing for the the first option...

Sammy - :happydance: for scan date! hope you're well hun x x x

Megg - pleased things are moving for you hun x x x

glitterqueen - welcome back hun :hugs: sorry things didn't work the way you had planned, i'm keeping everything crossed that you won't need ivf, and that the iui will do it for you gal x x x

maxxi - ivf is most definitely stressful, but the frozen cycle hasn't been as bad for me, but also i guess once you've been through one fresh cycle, the fear of the unknown is no longer there, and it's easier to "relax" into it x x x

morning mrs BFP aka doodar!!! can't wait to see the scan pics in 2 weeks :happydance: ignore the nurse, you won't need a doc ;) x x x

much love to all the other October, strong and beautiful ladies :flower:

x x x x

Great I have a testing buddy!!! I would say that there's only 1 day between us hun. I have a few things that are looking posotive, got a really tight, heavy feeling on the bottom of my stomach and down there I have like a aching feeling. Also when I took the trigger shot my nipples looked diffrent, strange I know but then Tues/Wed they went back to normal but today they are back :happydance: so I am taking this as a good sign.

I found something that has really helped me online, which has got me through the days here is it:

-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

How about you? anything looking good? Good luck hun xxxx

yomo - what are you like ;) you're feeding my googling habit....:haha: no, seriously though, thanks for that, v good for visualisation x x x

in the past few hours, my back has started aching, kinda like lower back, what i imagine to be behind the ovaries. I have definite tightness in the womb, but i wonder if that could be AF in progress??? (i'm such a pessimist today...) nips don't seem too different, but i tell you what did throw me, i woke up in the middle of the night absolutely dripping in sweat - not sure if that's a sign, or if DH forgot to turn the CH off!!!

so yomo, spill lady, when you really testing ;) i'm so tempted to start on Tuesday...

to get me through this afternoon, i shall be mostly watching tv, having a lovely shower, putting on some feel-good clothes, going to dvd shop to exchange some movies, eating lovely food and googling all kinds of crap on web ;) x x x

yomo - just seen you're in Notts hun! V near me :) v personal question, i know, and you don't have to answer cos i totally respect and understand privacy, but did you use CARE? :thumbup: x x x

Yes!!!!!! How strange is that!!! Xxx

Omg what a small world! We could have been sat in the same waiting room as some point ha ha. And I plan to test Tuesday as well xxxx

Hi again!

I just had my phone consultation with the pgd people. I started to get anxious about ivf and it's not going to happen till a month from now! I give all of you who have been through this so much credit. It's truly a stressful thing. Well I'm hoping to start the bcp tomorrow so I'll the next 3 weeks to pretend like none of this is happening!

Oh and I have another silly question - what does OTD stand for?

I also start my birth control tomorrow!!! LOL :yipee:

OTD = Official Testing Date

I'm getting blood drawn in the morning and then birth control starting tomorrow night. I was clear on my message that I was crampy and spotting, but she didn't even ask if it had picked up. She also said tomorrow would be my CD3 blood draw... but she knows its not CD3. So, I think she's fudging things for me a bit. I'm okay with it. Worst case scenario, they just have to work with whatever my levels come back at... I don't foresee that it matters too much as long as they know where they're starting. So, BCP tomorrow and then Lupron starts a week from today! A little terrified! But, here we go!

Yay for you! Lupron is injectable? I have 21 days on bcp before I do anything with injectables. I did my day 3 bloods with my last cycle. They're still drawing blood tomorrow - hepatitis panel, hiv, all that good stuff. Next week I have my IVF orientation. Will probably make me just as anxious as today's consult did!

I'm pretty sure its injectable. Yes! Google image search for Lupron turns up vials and needles! LOL Sorry... I started typing and then decided to search... and yeah. Anyway... Its is! I'll only be on BCP for about a week. That's why they were in such a hurry to get me going! I also still need to do my infectious disease bloods... not sure when though! Hmm....

My orientation (calendar meeting... where they give me my personal calendar of what happens when) is Tuesday, I believe!

Yomo - you're two days infront of me, my OTD is sunday 24th, but i had a day 6 blasto put back, so does that make me one day behind?? lol, too confusing!!! We're about the same time, lol. There is nooooooooooooooo way i'll be able to wait til the 24th, and that's even with 2 days taken off for the fact it's a blasto. I've been googling (dangerous, I know...) and some ladies have had positives shown 6dp5dt. But then i guess that depends on how many were put back in. how are you getting through this awful time? any signs yet for you?

I'm 2dp6dt and feel no different, just incredibly impatient. I've got marking to do today which I hate, but at least it takes my mind off stuff! i said to DH last night that within the next day, our fate will be sealed, it will have either implanted, or given up. i'm obviously routing for the the first option...

glitterqueen - welcome back hun :hugs: sorry things didn't work the way you had planned, i'm keeping everything crossed that you won't need ivf, and that the iui will do it for you gal x x x

maxxi - ivf is most definitely stressful, but the frozen cycle hasn't been as bad for me, but also i guess once you've been through one fresh cycle, the fear of the unknown is no longer there, and it's easier to "relax" into it x x x

morning mrs BFP aka doodar!!! can't wait to see the scan pics in 2 weeks :happydance: ignore the nurse, you won't need a doc ;) x x x

x x x x

Great I have a testing buddy!!! I would say that there's only 1 day between us hun. I have a few things that are looking posotive, got a really tight, heavy feeling on the bottom of my stomach and down there I have like a aching feeling. Also when I took the trigger shot my nipples looked diffrent, strange I know but then Tues/Wed they went back to normal but today they are back :happydance: so I am taking this as a good sign.

I found something that has really helped me online, which has got me through the days here is it:

fetal cells
HPT

That's really good info! Thank you!

tehe! Let's hope it's a dopple success for them !!! I love it there, they are really friendly and welcoming. when i'm in the waiting room, and i see others ladies there, i often wonder if any of them are ladies i speak to on here (god, i hope that doesn't sound stalker-y!!)

how bizarre :) !

are you off work? I've taken 3 days (ET day, yesterday and today), back in friday and for next week, then it's half term. Am quite lucky i have that week off to get my head round the result (either way)

x x x

tehe! Let's hope it's a dopple success for them !!! I love it there, they are really friendly and welcoming. when i'm in the waiting room, and i see others ladies there, i often wonder if any of them are ladies i speak to on here (god, i hope that doesn't sound stalker-y!!)

how bizarre :) !

are you off work? I've taken 3 days (ET day, yesterday and today), back in friday and for next week, then it's half term. Am quite lucky i have that week off to get my head round the result (either way)

x x x

It deffo is a small world! I had ET on Saturday so I had Saturday and Sunday off then went back to work on Monday, But I work in accounts so I only sit at a desk all day anyway lol. To be honest I have found it lots better being at work as it takes my mind off things. You are lucky to have a week off I take it that you are a teacher hun? Who was it that did you EC and ET? Moses that did mine, I think thats how you spell it ha ha.

I love it there too, everyone is so friendly and it also has good results so lets hope that we are on them! xx

Hi again!

I just had my phone consultation with the pgd people. I started to get anxious about ivf and it's not going to happen till a month from now! I give all of you who have been through this so much credit. It's truly a stressful thing. Well I'm hoping to start the bcp tomorrow so I'll the next 3 weeks to pretend like none of this is happening!

Oh and I have another silly question - what does OTD stand for?

I also start my birth control tomorrow!!! LOL :yipee:

OTD = Official Testing Date

I'm getting blood drawn in the morning and then birth control starting tomorrow night. I was clear on my message that I was crampy and spotting, but she didn't even ask if it had picked up. She also said tomorrow would be my CD3 blood draw... but she knows its not CD3. So, I think she's fudging things for me a bit. I'm okay with it. Worst case scenario, they just have to work with whatever my levels come back at... I don't foresee that it matters too much as long as they know where they're starting. So, BCP tomorrow and then Lupron starts a week from today! A little terrified! But, here we go!

Yay for you! Lupron is injectable? I have 21 days on bcp before I do anything with injectables. I did my day 3 bloods with my last cycle. They're still drawing blood tomorrow - hepatitis panel, hiv, all that good stuff. Next week I have my IVF orientation. Will probably make me just as anxious as today's consult did!

I'm pretty sure its injectable. Yes! Google image search for Lupron turns up vials and needles! LOL Sorry... I started typing and then decided to search... and yeah. Anyway... Its is! I'll only be on BCP for about a week. That's why they were in such a hurry to get me going! I also still need to do my infectious disease bloods... not sure when though! Hmm....

My orientation (calendar meeting... where they give me my personal calendar of what happens when) is Tuesday, I believe!

x x x x

fetal cells
HPT

That's really good info! Thank you!

Thats ok Hun, It really helped me. The one above is for 5 day transfer, the one I have just posted is for 3 day

**this is what happens in a 3dt :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

xxx

i must admit, i am looking forward to going back to work tomorrow (yeah, i'm a teacher) for the exact same reason. I love my job, and being at work makes me feel useful. It limits my time on the web too!

I have no idea who did my ET, all i can remember is that he is the Asian surgeon, really sweet chap. I had my EC last October, and it may have been him then too. Apparently whilst under sedation during EC, i told my anaesthetist that if the surgeon didn't stop tugging around my ovaries, i was gonna knock him out :blush: i was mortified when he told me. I asked if the surgeon had heard, and he said, yes, the whole team heard and started giggling :blush: i am the least aggressive person you will ever meet, i hate confrontation, and always shy away from arguments....how truly embarrassing....apparently i also told the room how i was going to enjoy a double vodka and coke that very evening, and described in detail which vodka, how much, which pepsi, how much, no ice, etc :blush: :blush:

we prob have been sat waiting for womb scans at the same time! hey, let's hope we'll be sat waiting for our other scans together :) x x x

here's what i've found out so far:

very common in early stages of pregnancy due to fluctuation / imbalance of hormones. Can be brought on by progesterone (so it could be the meds making me sweat, but i've been on them for a week now, and sweats were awful last night - does progesterone have an accumulative affect??) most of the posts i've googled (arrrrrgggghhhhhhh, i seriously gotta stop...:dohh:) severe night sweats after transfer have ended up in BFP.

hopefully i'm not straw clutching here.... x x x

very common in early stages of pregnancy due to fluctuation / imbalance of hormones. Can be brought on by progesterone (so it could be the meds making me sweat, but i've been on them for a week now, and sweats were awful last night - does progesterone have an accumulative affect??) most of the posts i've googled (arrrrrgggghhhhhhh, i seriously gotta stop...:dohh:) severe night sweats after transfer have ended up in BFP.

oh sounding very good MrsF.....seriously :thumbup: What other symptoms do you have, this is so fun to share in the 2ww.

x x x x

fetal cells
HPT

this is very cool, thanks for posting. Some great symptoms, I can hardly wait for your testing date. Good luck!! :thumbup:

I had them last night for the first time. I had to ask hubby this morning if he had left the heating on all night. So yeah night sweats could be a promising sign.:thumbup:

that's it britt for symptoms, and the tight womb. thanks doodar for the vote of confidence, means alot x x x

i'm so impatient, it kills me :wacko:

very quiet in here today - unless it's just me obsessing on the laptop....:blush:

back to work tomorrow - thank god, don't get me wrong, i don't wanna do any work, i just want next week to come quickly! x x x

I've got nothing too exciting to report. I'm waitng on the call to tell me that I can start my bcp this afternoon. I got my schedule which says that I start stimming on Nov 4th, EC on the 15th and ET on Nov 20th. I'm glad I have a break until the 4th though. My anxiety from yesterday's consultation is quieting down.

heya maxxi, pleased your feeling better today hun :hugs: so, you could have your bfp before christmas :happydance: what a fab pressy :happydance:

well ladies, i've good and proper filled up a couple of pages today :blush::haha:

you'll sigh a sigh of relief - i've booked my and DH a weekend away this weekend :happydance: something relaxing and lovely for us to take our mind off it all for a couple of days :happydance:

heading off to Thurnham Hall in Lancashire. Gonna head up after work tomorrow pm, and should be back on Sunday eve. It's a surprise for DH as he's so lovely and supportive, and i think i may drive him crazy if we don't do much this weekend!!

so, i'm off to pack all my feel-good indulgent bits and bobs for a romantic weekend away :)

ahhh, if only i could go now, and come back preggers.... ;) x x x

Sorry I had to stop replying earlier thought I best get some work done, I hope it's a
good sign for you mrsf! It's lovely that you have planned a weekend away Hun that we destress you and your DH I hope you have a wonderful time xx

I've got nothing too exciting to report. I'm waitng on the call to tell me that I can start my bcp this afternoon. I got my schedule which says that I start stimming on Nov 4th, EC on the 15th and ET on Nov 20th. I'm glad I have a break until the 4th though. My anxiety from yesterday's consultation is quieting down.

Maxxi huuuun!!! you were not on the first page... :dohh:

I feel awful now, you should have told me..... :cry:

anyways i have added you now but if anything needs correcting let me know. Good luck!!!! :hugs:

heya maxxi, pleased your feeling better today hun :hugs: so, you could have your bfp before christmas :happydance: what a fab pressy :happydance:

well ladies, i've good and proper filled up a couple of pages today :blush::haha:

you'll sigh a sigh of relief - i've booked my and DH a weekend away this weekend :happydance: something relaxing and lovely for us to take our mind off it all for a couple of days :happydance:

heading off to Thurnham Hall in Lancashire. Gonna head up after work tomorrow pm, and should be back on Sunday eve. It's a surprise for DH as he's so lovely and supportive, and i think i may drive him crazy if we don't do much this weekend!!

so, i'm off to pack all my feel-good indulgent bits and bobs for a romantic weekend away :)

ahhh, if only i could go now, and come back preggers.... ;) x x x

Ooh sounds great hun, what a lovely surprise!!! have loads of fun!!! :hugs:

lol, please don't apologise Yomo, i've been bnb crazy today!!!! hope you managed to get some work done ;) x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->