• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Isi Buttercup

Twin Mom
Reaction score
Hi ladies.....well, decided to start this thread for ladies with previous failures who will be trying again in 2011.

I had a failed cycle in early November. My frosties aren't any good so I will be trying again in February, on a fresh cycle. I have changed FS, so hoping to get better quality treatment this time.

Hope someone will join me :flower:

Updates
:blue: :pink: :yellow:

Isi Buttercup
IVF (Long Protocol)
Down Regulating: February 6th, 2011
Stimming: February 23rd, 2011
EC: March 7th, 2011
ET: March 10th, 2011
:yipee: :bfp: :yipee:

Silarose28
IVF (Short Protocol)
Stimming: January 2011
ER: 31st January 2011
ET: 3rd February 2011 (2 embies)

Wishful Think
IVF
Down Regulating: 21st February, 2011
Stimming: 4th March, 2011
EC: Between 16th - 18th March, 2011
ET: Between 19th - 21st March
:bfp: :angel:

Angiemon
FET
March 24th, 2011
PUPO with 2 embies!!! GOOD LUCK BABES

Helenttc
IVF
April 2011
GOOD LUCK BABES

Please
IVF
IVF Appointment: March 2011
GOOD LUCK BABES

MySillyGirls
IVF (Long Protocol)
Down Regulating: December 30th, 2010
Stimming: 10th January, 2011
ER: 22nd January 2011
ET: 25th January 2011
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Wrightywales
FET
February 2011
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Doodar
FET
ET: 2nd February 2011 (2 blasts)
:bfp: :angel:

Lou32
IVF
April 2011
GOOD LUCK BABES

Lolly1985
IVF (Long Protocol)
April 2011
GOOD LUCK BABES

Wannabmum
IVF (Antagonist Protocol)
July 2011
GOOD LUCK BABES

Kat_F
IVF (Short Protocol)
ER: 31st January 2011
ET: 3rd February 2011 (1 day-3 embie)

Inky2006
FET (Natural)
February 2011 (2 day-3 embies)

Annmc
IVF (Long Protocol)
March 2011
ER: 22nd March 2011
ET: 25th March 2011
PUPO with 2 day-3 embies! GOOD LUCK BABES

Hi Isi

I feel like saying SNAP lol! I had no luck in Nov (it did work but I had an early miscarriage) and had no frosties. I am also getting going in FEB (egg collection at the start of Feb if all goes to plan).

I am on the short protocol as the long protocol oversurpressed me and my very first cycel was cancelled due to poor response. Do you know what protocol you will be on this time?

Good luck x

Thanks for joining me, Silarose :hugs:

I think I'll be on the long protocol again, as I responded quite well to it the last time. I have mild PCO, so that might be another reason.

So so sorry about your early loss hun. I didn't get pregnant at all, but my pain was so raw.....I can only imagin how you felt. I pray 2011 brings us our babies :hugs:.

Did you have a 3 day or 5 day transfer last time?

Snap here too!!! Had first cycle of ICSI in November and it failed. Starting cycle number 2 in late February!!!

Hi Ladies

Just joining you. I am starting FET at the end of Jan. I am having an unmedicated FET on a natural cycle. So, I should get embie's back in at beginning of feb. Its nerve wracking!! xx

Hello Wishful :hi:. Thanks so much for joining us!!! February is shaping up to be one lucky month :thumbup:. Wishing us all the very best of luck!! Are you going to be on the short or long protocol?

Hi Inky :hugs:. So glad to have you here with us!!! We'll surely cheer you along as you start in a couple of weeks!!!!!!

Hi girlies,

snap here too, I started my failed ICSI cycle in nov so found out it didn't work just before christmas. I have 4 frosties so hoping to have a FET soon. Have follow up app on 17 jan so wont know until then exactly when but hopefully as soon as!

Hope this is a lucky thread for us.

:thumbup:

Angela x

Welcome Angie. So sorry it didn't work out. We've all been there and fully understand. Praying this thread is a lucky one indeed! Good luck with the FET hun :hugs:

Hey just wanted to wish all you early 2011ers the very best of luck.

I'm planning to have my third go in April next year so you'll all be up the duff by the time I get started!!!

:dust::dust:

H xx

Hi Helen. I've seen you on some other threads and am rooting for your third go to be lucky #3 :hugs:. I'd really love for you to join us. Even if we're up the doff by then (Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! :)), we'll be here to cheer you on :thumbup:. Good luck hun! Can I add you to the list?

Hi all

Is it possible for me to join this thread? I am very new to the world of IVF...me and DH have our first IVF appointment 3rd March. I would really appreciate any help you can offer and any support I can give back I will. Wishing you all the best of luck for 2011!

Hi Please! You're very welcome to join us! I know how I felt when I was just starting and would love to be of as much help as I can! And I'm sure the other ladies on the thread wouyld also love to be of help!

:hugs: Helen!

Helen thank you sweetie, it means so much having support when starting on this new scary journey. Do you know what my first appointment may involve? TY Abby

Helen thank you sweetie, it means so much having support when starting on this new scary journey. Do you know what my first appointment may involve? TY Abby

Hi sweetie. It might probably involve a chat about your history, blood work and a pelvic scan and semen analysis for your hubby. It varies really. But its mainly to determine what protocol to put you on. That will determine if you start stimulating at the start of your cycle, or whether you'll down regulate first (from day 21 of your cycle). With your appointment in March, you might be able to start that same month or in April. Wishing you loads of luck :hugs:

Oh, and my name is Isi :). I was sending :hugs: to Helen but I see how it looks like I was signing my name.

Hello ladies

Glad to see lots of familiar faces here. Let's hope this will be an uber lucky thread lol!

Isi - I had a 5 day transfer last time. Was a bit of a shock as my first round was cancelled due to poor response. I only had 6 eggs second time round - but 5 were good ones and we ended up with 2 near blasts to put back in. Still feel really gutted about the miscarriage but am on the mend now. Ready to go again now - don't thnk I'll be as nervous now I know what's coming. How many eggs did you get? Dod you have a 3 or 5 day transfer?

Please - there is an american clinic called 'advanced fertility' that gives loads of accurate, easy to understand info about IVF if you are interested. I have found it really helpful. I know that some people don't like to read up too much but personally I have found that reading up on things really helps me to understand what the doctors are saying and to help me ask the right questions. I then feel reassured. Suppose it's a matter of choice as some of my friends haven't wanted to read at all as it made them feel nervous. But that site is good if you are like me and like to be 'in the know'.

Hi, ladies! I start lupron tomorrow and then the stims in one week. My protocol this cycle is 300 follistim, 75 repronex nightly before trigger.

hello ladies

id love to join you ladies.

ive just missed out on FET in january as the embryology dept is closed for decontamination till 10th jan and im due to ov a few days before so i will be having natural FET number 3 in february. very gutted as hubby wont be here in february so i will be going on my own. so wanted him to be there with me but its something he cant get out off. i have 24 little snowbabies waiting for me and i am really hoping they will let them go to blasts as this will be our last treatment. just cant afford to go private at the moment but you never know what the future will bring.

Good luck ladies praying all our dreams will come true in 2011

:hug::dust: to all xxxxx

Hello ladies

Glad to see lots of familiar faces here. Let's hope this will be an uber lucky thread lol!

Isi - I had a 5 day transfer last time. Was a bit of a shock as my first round was cancelled due to poor response. I only had 6 eggs second time round - but 5 were good ones and we ended up with 2 near blasts to put back in. Still feel really gutted about the miscarriage but am on the mend now. Ready to go again now - don't thnk I'll be as nervous now I know what's coming. How many eggs did you get? Dod you have a 3 or 5 day transfer?

Please - there is an american clinic called 'advanced fertility' that gives loads of accurate, easy to understand info about IVF if you are interested. I have found it really helpful. I know that some people don't like to read up too much but personally I have found that reading up on things really helps me to understand what the doctors are saying and to help me ask the right questions. I then feel reassured. Suppose it's a matter of choice as some of my friends haven't wanted to read at all as it made them feel nervous. But that site is good if you are like me and like to be 'in the know'.

Thanks Silarose!!

I got 12 eggs....9 fertilised and were all doing great.....until day 5 when I got only 2 blasts...with the rest still at morula stage. I have a feeling my former hospital didn't have the facilities for a good blastocyst culture :shrugs:. But who knows really? They transferred 2 blasts and 1 morula, so I was really shattered when it didn't work out. It took me a while to recover. I've gone back to my old FS, as he understands me better. He only does day 3 tranfers, so I was apprehensive at first....but I've decided to go for it and see how it works out. I pray we're 2nd time lucky :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->