IVF in Southampton

Littlegreen

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had any positive stories about Complete Fertility Centre in Southampton? We are looking to start a round of egg sharing here. Thank you!

just thought id say hi! I am in southampton and have been refered to complete fertility. Im waiting for my first appointment next week. Would be good to follow your journey if thats ok. Good luck xxx

Hi
We did 3 cycles at complete. Sadly none were successful but that was down to my rubbish eggs. The staff are lovely and they offer a range of protocols. I know they do have an egg share program but it is very small. We went on the waiting list to receive donor eggs in jan last year but we're warned it would be a long wait. They rang me only a few weeks ago to say the program was up and running again.

Are you wanting to share your eggs or receive eggs? Either way I would say a better option would be Wessex Fertility. They are just down the road from complete and have a very active donor/sharer program. We were on the list for about 6 months before we were matched and I'm now expecting a baby boy from our first cycle with them.

If you need any more info am happy to share!
Good luck.
Xx

Hi ladies. I need to choose between the 2 clinics mentioned in tour thread for my IVF referral. Can you ladies advise the process once you have been referred eg waiting times, how many appts etc. Thanks in advance xx

I went to my Gp she sent me for bloods that day, and made the referral I then had to wait until an appointment was available which in all I had to wait from that initial appointment to my consultant appointment at the clinic about 1-2months. Don't know how long it's gonna be once I've seen the consultant to actually getting treatment xxx good luck

I would say ring them and ask about waiting times. It may be very different if you're being treated on your own as opposed to being matched for egg sharing. It will also depend on whether you need additional testing, if all your blood screening is up to date and really just how busy they are. In my experience, both clinics were lovely, very helpful, complete just didn't offer the egg donation I needed.
Good luck.

Thank you ladies and good luck with your journeys xx

Hi I was at complete fertility and found them to be very good, all so lovely too :)

Zelly, once I got referred their he waiting times were fine and once I got started everything went really quick, I done the short protocol and from 1st injectionnot egg collection was 12 day's, I then had to freeze all due to ohss so had to wait til after Xmas for transfer
Scans were every other day during stimms apart from weekends, they were great during my fet too nd have great success rates

Thank you for all of your replies!

Sorry, I should have put more info to start with! I have been accepted on to their egg sharing program (I'll be donating the eggs). I've done two rounds at the Lister before now and I've found to be a very different experience. I'm on BCP until the 11th July which is when it all starts. The nerves are kicking which is why I was wondering if anyone had had any success!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->