IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

HuskyMomWI

Reaction score
Starting a thread for the group that has had successful iui's or ivf and are due in March 2013.:happydance:

Maybe we can start with the following:
How long ttc:
Procedures prior to bfp cycle:
Procedure resulting in this bfp:
Due date:

WOHOOO!!!! So excited we can all be over here now.

Rules for the board though are NONE of that scary First Trimester stuff that is talked about in the other sections of the First Tri site!

:happydance:

Diagnosis: premature diminished ovarian reserve. Amh 0.12

How long ttc: 3.5 years

Procedures prior to bfp cycle: 5 iui's, hysteroscopy to remove polyps, ivf in jan resulted in bfp but we lost our peanut at 9 weeks due to trisomy 11.

Procedure resulting in this bfp: ivf with only 2 fertilized eggs. :cloud9:

Due date:3/19 I think

Diagnosis: Diminished Ovarian Reserve (high fsh, low amh)

How long ttc: On and off 7 years, most seriously 1.5 years.

Procedures prior to this bfp: hsg, saline sono, IVF #1 (1 blast), IVF #2 (2 blasts), FET #1 (2 blasts), hysteroscopy with negative beta-3 integrin biopsy. Since January I have been put to sleep six times for procedures/surgeries and given myself hundreds of injections.

Procedure resulting in this BFP: FET of 2, day 5 blasts.

Due Date: 03/31 - I think. OTD is Monday - looking for solid beta!

Mind if I sneak in here with you ladies?

Diagnosis: Male infertility

How long ttc: 2 years

Procedures prior to bfp cycle: 3 Unmedicated IUI's, switch clinics and prepare for IVF/ICSI/TESE (fell through), and then moved to medicated IUI with donor sperm.

Procedure resulting in this bfp: Clomid 50mg cycle days 3-7, trigger, and IUI on CD14.

Due date: 3/24/13 (for now)

Sorry to come in on your thread, But you ladies give me hope. We will be having IUI #3 in early August. I dont ovulate on my own due to thyroid issues. Been ttc for 3 years 6 months. I am on Clomid 150mg with iui and thyroid meds. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. Congrats

Diagnosis: Poor egg quality, previously unexplained infertility
How long ttc: Just shy of 3 years
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: 3 failed clomid + timed intercourse, 4 failed IUI, 1 failed fresh IVF
Procedure resulting in this bfp: FET of day 6 embryos
Due date: March 21, 2013

Guess I'm the grandma in the thread at 34 :dohh:

Yay! Gotta love march babies!

Diagnosis: Male factor, me: arteriovenous fistula (causes complications but shouldn't affect fertility).
How long ttc: 1 year prior to first ICSI bfp, then 6 months after our 18 week loss.
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: HSG x 2, ICSI fresh once, FET once, clomid several times.
Procedure resulting in this bfp: ICSI fresh cycle #2 transferred 1 hatched blast
Due date: March 28th :)

Hi ladies, I'm due a bit before you guys but I just wanted to say a big congrats to you all, springy & babydrms I remember you guys from assisted conception so so happy to see you guys made it over here to first tri, there is a thread I started when I first came over here called from assisted conception to bfp , you all should pop in there & say hi as I know a lot of the ladies on there found it a little hard to relate to some of the ladies on first tri, however as time goes on we all seem to fit in wishing you all the happiest & healthiest pregnancies !
As for me I'm having a hard time believing I have made it to the 12 week mark, I'm so happy especially since I am not feeling so sick ( hope you all don't get too ill )

Diagnosis : low amh 2.0
How long ttc : 2 long years
Procedures prior to bfp cycle : DHEA for 3 months
Procedure resulting in this bfp : ivf fresh cycle - 1 day 5 blast transferred
Due date : 30 th of jan 2013

Hi all :wave:!

March 2013 babies rock! I just got my :bfp:confirmed on today:happydance:, and EDD is March 28th.....thanks Kelly:hugs:! I'm happy to come aboard, and look forward to getting to know more about you ladies!

Glad to see you made it over desires! Do you have a repeat beta soon?

Here's a pregnancy and delivery prayer that I found that I would like to just pass along. I know I'll be using it! Please feel free to pass it along!

"Loving Heavenly Father, creator of all things, Your Word says “1You created all things through Jesus Christ and 2You made all things good and perfect.” 3You give life to all things. I thank You, that I have conceived by Your grace and mercy. The baby in my womb is Your creation, thank You for Your precious gift.

Cover me, the baby in my womb and my family members with the holy and precious blood of Jesus. I forgive all who have hurt me and rejected me in any manner.

Protect me, my baby and my family members from all evil and dangers. 4 You are our refuge and our fortress. 5 For You, Lord, will give Your angels charge over us. My God, in You I put my trust. During this time of waiting, help me to guard this new life carefully and do nothing to hurt it in any way.

Lord, Your word also says, 6 “Truly You have formed my innermost being. You have woven me in my mother’s womb. “According to Your Word, let my baby grow normally with all its requirements fulfilled. Take away all complications from my baby and me. Grant me and my baby good health. 7 Lord, let my baby be perfect as You are perfect.

"Lord Jesus, You be present with me during all this time this baby grows and comes into this world. Lord Your Word says “8 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I sanctified you. Please grant me a safe and normal delivery. Take away all blocks and barriers that are hindering this blessing in my life. Lord I also pray that You lead all pregnant women who are reading this prayer to safe and normal delivery. All this I ask in the name of Jesus, who is Lord of Life, now and forever. Amen."

SOURCE https://divineblessings.wordpress.c...ayer-for-safe-delivery-and-healthy-pregnancy/

Thanks, and yes. I'll have a repeat on Monday, 07/23rd. My first beta was today. My number was 224! Woohoo! I'm very excited, and looking forward to a safe, healthy pregnancy and delivery!

Me: 30 yrs, PCOS, blocked tubes
DH: 30 yrs, Great!
TTC: 14 months
2 ectopic pregnancies: Aug '11 and Feb '12
1st Fresh IVF Cycle: May '12 transferred 2 grade A embies, :bfn:; 7 frozen embies left
2nd FET: July' 12 1 grade BC embie, :bfp:

Wow, thanks for the thread Husky - this is so exciting!

Hi ladies!!!! I'm excited to join you!!

Diagnosis: PCOS
How long ttc: 3 & 1/2 years
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: all the testing and two cycles of tamoxifin & IUI
Procedure resulting in this bfp:Gonal F & Menopur + B2B IUI's
Due date: pretty sure it's March 14, 2013 but I'll know for sure after our first scan tomorrow!!

Oh, and I've been on Metformin for about 6 months!

Thanks, and yes. I'll have a repeat on Monday, 07/23rd. My first beta was today. My number was 224! Woohoo! I'm very excited, and looking forward to a safe, healthy pregnancy and delivery!

Me: 30 yrs, PCOS, blocked tubes
DH: 30 yrs, Great!
TTC: 14 months
2 ectopic pregnancies: Aug '11 and Feb '12
1st Fresh IVF Cycle: May '12 transferred 2 grade A embies, :bfn:; 7 frozen embies left
2nd FET: July' 12 1 grade BC embie, :bfp:

Congrats! How many dpo was the beta?

Hi ladies!!!! I'm excited to join you!!

Diagnosis: PCOS
How long ttc: 3 & 1/2 years
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: all the testing and two cycles of tamoxifin & IUI
Procedure resulting in this bfp:Gonal F & Menopur + B2B IUI's
Due date: pretty sure it's March 14, 2013 but I'll know for sure after our first scan tomorrow!!

Congrats and goodluck tomorrow!

Sorry to come in on your thread, But you ladies give me hope. We will be having IUI #3 in early August. I dont ovulate on my own due to thyroid issues. Been ttc for 3 years 6 months. I am on Clomid 150mg with iui and thyroid meds. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. Congrats

Do not give up!! This group has been through Many many treatments and finally have our bfps. We are passing our baby juju one to you :)

Crazy to see all of the march assisted conception babies. I need to go track down dizzikel.

Our babies will be part of the 50 shades baby boom :)

Do not give up!! This group has been through Many many treatments and finally have our bfps. We are passing our baby juju one to you :)

I just cant give up i want that :bfp: to bad. Im so happy for you ladies. And thanks for the juju:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->