IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

Sorry to come in on your thread, But you ladies give me hope. We will be having IUI #3 in early August. I dont ovulate on my own due to thyroid issues. Been ttc for 3 years 6 months. I am on Clomid 150mg with iui and thyroid meds. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. Congrats

Do not give up!! This group has been through Many many treatments and finally have our bfps. We are passing our baby juju one to you :)

Couldn't agree more - never stop believing! It has been one heck of a ride!

Little will the world know that we were all ttc before 50 shades existed!

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are expecting our first, my third, and have used assisted conception, well, because we had to. Got our first BFP on Friday the 13th. Got our first hcg lecels at 14 DPO and they were 339! H & H 9 months to you all!

Diagnosis: using frozen donor sperm
How long ttc: 4 months
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: HSG, tons of test
Procedure resulting in this bfp:Clomid (5-9) HCG trigger, follicle monitoring through ultrasound, IUI @ 33 hours post trigger
Due date: March 26, 2013

Welcome Kelley, Desires & AMP! Going to be a funfilled 9 months :happydance:

Jessie - like the other ladies have said do NOT give up!! I honestly thought a few times that I was ready to quit and give up .... I was even talking about using donor eggs with our next cycle and look, I now have a :bfp: with my own eggs and husband's sperm! You have to maintain the HOPE and believe it will happen.

As a friend once told me Patience is not the ability to wait it is the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting!:hugs:

Little will the world know that we were all ttc before 50 shades existed!

:haha: I know our department will sure be blaming the boom on 50 shades!

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are expecting our first, my third, and have used assisted conception, well, because we had to. Got our first BFP on Friday the 13th. Got our first hcg lecels at 14 DPO and they were 339! H & H 9 months to you all!

Diagnosis: using frozen donor sperm
How long ttc: 4 months
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: HSG, tons of test
Procedure resulting in this bfp:Clomid (5-9) HCG trigger, follicle monitoring through ultrasound, IUI @ 33 hours post trigger
Due date: March 26, 2013

Congratulations!!

Welcome Kelley, Desires & AMP! Going to be a funfilled 9 months :happydance:

Jessie - like the other ladies have said do NOT give up!! I honestly thought a few times that I was ready to quit and give up .... I was even talking about using donor eggs with our next cycle and look, I now have a :bfp: with my own eggs and husband's sperm! You have to maintain the HOPE and believe it will happen.

As a friend once told me Patience is not the ability to wait it is the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting!:hugs:

Ahhh, patience - been thinking a lot about that. Could have avoided a good amount of heartache this week if I would have just had a little patience!!

Diagnosis: unexplained infertility for 5 yrs - immune issues finally identified May 2012
How long ttc:5 yrs 1 month
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: x6 clomid cycles, x3 clomid & IUI & 1 IVF without immune drugs
Procedure resulting in this bfp: IVF long protocol (with immune suppressants!) :happydance:
Due date: EDD (TBC) 13/03/2013 :cloud9:

Welcome Kelley and dizzel!

Baby you still peeing on sticks? I hope so and I hope you're postin pics!

Trying to kill time I hate wasting time when at work. Wish people would just pick up their phones.

Diagnosis: unexplained infertility for 5 yrs - immune issues finally identified May 2012
Procedures prior to bfp cycle: x6 clomid cycles, x3 clomid & IUI & 1 IVF without immune drugs
Procedure resulting in this bfp: IVF long protocol (with immune suppressants!) :happydance:

Yay you're here!!!! Been a long year and a bit but so glad we're in this together XOXOX :cloud9:

Woot woot!! Another immune person - Congrats, of course o have seem you on other threads but I didn't know about your BFP!!!!

So how are all the preggos doing today?

Hey there. I am trying to take it easy this weekend due to spotting earlier in the week. We just moved though so it is a challenge to refrain from organizing, putting up curtains, cleaning, etc. all in due time :). Appliances come today so I am super excited to go grocery shopping. It's the little things in life ;)

When does everyone have their next beta or scan?

I should get my 14dpo beta results on monday hopefully and my first scan is aug 10, 2nd is aug 24th :)

Hey there. I am trying to take it easy this weekend due to spotting earlier in the week. We just moved though so it is a challenge to refrain from organizing, putting up curtains, cleaning, etc. all in due time :). Appliances come today so I am super excited to go grocery shopping. It's the little things in life ;)

When does everyone have their next beta or scan?

My second beta is Monday, 07.23rd.

Husky~ Sounds like you have a busy weekend but an enjoyable one.

I've already had both my betas. They said I could go in for another one if I wanted but it's an hour drive each way. My first scan with the RE is on the 31st. Then one on the 17th with the OB and our official first visit.

Nothing too new my way - is Monday here yet?!?!

Anyways - I am going to copy and paste a train of thought from my journal (because I'm lazy)...and look forward to feedback...

In other news - was at DH's parents for swimming and bbq with some of his aunts, his cousin and her kids. His cuz is very sweet and asked if we were thinking about having a famly or iff it was a touchy subject, I replied that it was and we changed the subject. His aunt made a few comments about DH's parents needing grandchildren and there was a weird moment when they were asking what was in my cup by the pool - if it had alcohol in it or not. It was just Peligrino and lime, I said no - but I didn't ask why...They asked if I wanted a margarita and I delcined and mentioned I was getting a little headache. Then DH split a burger and he gives it to me and it was medium-rare at best. I looked at him like WTF, but really he has no idea. So I descreetly threw it in the microwave, and cooked it through. Keeping this to ourselves is going to be very difficult. H

How long is everyone newly pregnant going to wait to tell people? How long did you other pregger's and Mommies wait? I assume you are tellng some people before others...I did tell my sil/bff - the one who knew what was going on, otherwise, it's just you all and me and DH so far!! Also, if you used IVF or other things - did you tell people about that too? I'm assuming people with twins may have gotten more questions ith that regard...I think tellin people is something I really find stressful and I'm not really sure why.

My sisters and parents know because they knew about the ivf cycle. My husbands aunts came to help us unpack so we told them so they wouldn't wonder why I was standing around. My boss also knows due to needing off for appts.

I was supposed to go to New York for work on Monday. I am not going to go just to not chance anything. This is the second meeting I have had to miss and is a pretty significant one. I am managing the project but am missing an important meeting with 40+ people. I called two of the vps to let them know what was going on so it wouldn't put my boss in an awkward position having to answer people asking where I was. I was also worried about people thinking I wasn't taking the project seriously. Both thanked me for telling them and wished me the best of luck. I felt relieved to have told them.

I can see it either way. Especially after having a mc. The sad puppy faces are no fun but sometimes people draw their own conclusions and who knows what those are.

We aren't planning to tell the general public until 12 weeks. Although once a few people know everyone does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->