IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

I also was lucky to get a natural bfp but ended up having a D&C Friday for a blighted ovum. Hoping for another surprise very soon.

Congrats to the rest of you.

:hugs:
I hope you get another natural bfp and a sticky bean soon.

My little one is gone too.
I'm sad but also hopeful. I managed to get pregnant twice already so why not once more, with a sticky bean.

I'm so sorry katy <3 it is nice having a certain degree of hope that it happen again though. It's kept me going through the past weeks.

My little one is gone too.
I'm sad but also hopeful. I managed to get pregnant twice already so why not once more, with a sticky bean.
Well, I got pregnant again right after miscarrying (got my BFP exactly 4 weeks after miscarriage) and I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow.
How is everybody else?

Congrats Katy very happy for you wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Katy thats awesome! I'm still hoping for another miracle bfp. This is my 4th cycle but the first after the mc I didnt ovulate and then the 3rd I was away from DH. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant this cycle, af is due to arrive in 4 days or less (on my 30th birthday the nerve of her!) We'll just have more fun trying I guess.

Good luck, Kelly!
Let us know when you get your BFP.

I will but it could be a while. We're planning in going back in the waitlist for a FET when my daughter is nearly 2 so sometime in the new year with a cycle likely happening 3 months after we activate. Will need to get all my blood work and tests done again so really hoping it doesn't have to come to that as we live in an isolated place and I don't know that the nearest hospital will even do an hsg which is required by my clinic yearly.

Hi ladies! I have missed this thread! I hope all of you are doing well. Congrats to Katy and Seoul on your pregnancies....That's awesome!

Kelly, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of :dust::dust: to you!

AFM, I'm doing well! Caleb is 22 months (actual) and will be 19 months (adjusted) on October 28th. He's very healthy, hasn't had any hospitalization, and is growing like a weed! He just started walking this month, and is on the move! He is very busy, loves reading,talks in sentences, and his favorite phrase is, "what's that?" LOL! We're getting ready for RSV/Flu season-getting prepared for his Synargis, and flu shots. All is well in our world. You ladies make me want to get on the bandwagon for baby #2. DH and I have actually been discussing this, and have decided that we will start trying for baby #2 somewhere between the end of 2015 to the beginning of 2016. We want to get Caleb through one more RSV season first before we begin trying, just to make sure that his lungs are completely well. We also want to ensure that he's fully caught up developmentally, and completely done with all of his therapies that he currently receives because I'm going to be another high-risk pregnancy. I don't want to place unnecessary stress on myself while pregnant, so ensuring that Caleb's needs due to prematurity are somewhat a thing of the past, and completed before moving forward on baby #2 is important for us. But, I have to admit, I do have baby fever! I tell my DH all the time that if Caleb were not premature, we would've probably been pregnant by now, lol! I just love being a mother, and being able to be home with Caleb all this time has made me cherish and value it even more.

Sorry for the novel, but you ladies are in my thoughts and prayers, and give me hope of someday conceiving naturally w/o the help of meds. That's an awesome miracle....H&H pregnancies to all of you!

My infertility, and his birth inspired my blog below where I share my thoughts, and hope to encourage, and inspire women much like you and I-fighting infertility, and prematurity. Feel free to check it out sometimes!

Attachments

• IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Hahaha just reading a post I posted on Aug 27th saying I thought I was out and not pregnant and well guess what? I wasn't out after all! I got another natural :bfp: on my 30th birthday of all days! I'm now just over 11 weeks and things are going well. Still incredibly barfy.

Desires nice to hear such a wonderful update.

Great to hear from you, Desires! I'm so happy you and Caleb are doing so well! He seems very advanced for his age. Jakob talks a lot too but not in full sentences yet.
I'm sure you'll be TTC baby#2 soon! And getting a BFP soon too :winkwink:.

Kelly, congrats!!! I check out this thread now and then but I haven't since August. I noticed your ticker just now, before I read your response. I'm really excited for you! And a BFP on your BD, too! I hope your MS ends soon but as long as the baby is doing well, we'll survive anything, right? :)

AFM, I'm almost 23 weeks, we're having another boy, he's doing well and so am I. I have GD though. I struggled with my blood sugar levels at the beginning, I lost some weight because I could hardly eat anything without getting my BS levels high. They put me on insulin so it's fine now.

Desires- so nice to hear from you and good to hear your little one is doing so well. Wishing you the best of luck on your road to conception for number 2.

Kelly- Congrats on your natural BFP glad to hear everything is going well. Wishing a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Thanks ladies :)

Katy I had GD with my son but not my daughter but they're sending me for a 3 hour GTT tuesday to check for it this time. I really really don't want it to be positive. I never needed insulin last time I was able to control it with diet but it was so restricting.

Seoul you're almost in the home run now! And with twins! Are they boy girl or will it be a surprise for you?

Thanks ladies!

Kelly, congrats! I'm glad that all is going well with you and baby! I can't wait to hear what team you'll be on this time around. What an awe sine birthday gift!

Katy, another boy...exciting! Its good that your blood sugar levels are fine now. Hang in there!

Seoul, not much longer until your twinkies make their grand appearance! I know you're soo excited, and ready!

Those of you that have gone on to get your natural BFPs, any tips you'd recommend for trying to conceive naturally? I have pcos and scaring that's caused blockage in one of my tubes, so I've been researching things that I can do to conceive naturally when we do begin trying again. I'm currently trying some natural, holistic approaches for balancing my hormones( apple cider vinegar) and reversing tubal blockage(castor oil massages) So, I'd love to know if any of you tried anything to help aid in your natural conceptions.

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies and deliveries!

kelly- hope the GD test is negative for you. We are having ably and a girl so excited and so ready to meet them.

Desires- You are right I am super ready for them to make their appearance. I am 33 weeks almost and measuring 43 and of coarse my active little one doesn't make the exhaustion better but I couldn't be happier.

Desires we don't have the same fertility issues my his and had male factor though I guess after two bfps within a matter of months trying each time maybe even that's not a factor anymore. Anyway I just went with the flow and didn't expect anything and thus was shocked when it happened twice!

Also I'm staying team yellow this time around so another 2 trimesters or so and we'll all know. Though I think it's a girl.

Seoul how nice :)

Kelly, I hope you don't have GD this time.

Desires, I don't have any recommendations for getting a natural BFP. Clomid worked for me, I had some left and I just took the same dose that worked the first time. My issue is high FSH (and endometriosis). Well, clomid is prescribed to women with PCOS so it might work for you, too.
That pregnancy ended with a miscarriage. This one was truly natural. I like to think that that baby helped me get pregnant with this one. Maybe high hcg levels stimulated my ovaries into producing a viable egg. I got my BFP exactly four weeks after the miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->