IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

Blue had her twins, Husky had her daughter, Kelly9 also has her daughter ..... And Babydrms and I are definitely both anxiously awaiting our little ones!

S08 how are you doing? Off bed rest?

Desires I'm so glad your son us doing so well. Sounds likevyou guys will be home in no time.

I had my girls on 2/22 at 35+5. They spent 5 says in the NICU for breathing issues and feeding troubles. Ava who is baby A weighed 4lbs 15oz and Emma who is baby B weighed 6lbs 3oz. They are both doing well now and gaining like they should. :cloud9:

Thanks Springy for remembering who was posting in this thread - and mrsc totally forgot you were in here too, lol! I blame sleep deprivation!

Hi ladies!

Desires, I'm so glad your little guy is doing well. I can't believe there are so many babies now on here...amazing! I hope those of you who are feeling uncomfortable have your little ones in your arms soon.

AFM, my OB is removing my best rest and taking me off the pre-term labor meds on Friday at 36 weeks...yah! The first thing I'm doing it getting my hair did! Then spending the weekend finalizing the nursery and taking maternity photos. I'm hoping he stays put for a week or so, but then we will be ready for him to come whenever he is ready.

Thanks for the updates.
Still 2 in 1 here, due in about a week. Feeling great but can't wait to meet the little guy.

Desires thats amazing!!!

I had my baby girl Lexi Serena Kelly march 13, at 10:26am weighing 7 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches.

Heres a sneakpeak of Lexi's newborn shots, made me tear up they're just so perfect! https://www.tanyashields.com/2013/03/baby-lexi-halifax-newborn-photographer/
You have to scroll down.

Actually Kelly, not gonna lie they made me tear up a bit too thinking about having a little squishy baby of my own.

(Hopefully soon: looking at you gigantic belly, lets get this show on the road!)

Today is officially my due date and no sign of my little man at all ..... I will be allowed to go 8 days overdue so if I don't go naturally (which I am PRAYING I DO!!!) I will be induced on Good Friday (March 29th). Physically now that I am off work I feel totally fine, at this point it's the mental side of sitting doing nothing and just waiting that is killing me!!!

Desires I'm so glad your son us doing so well. Sounds likevyou guys will be home in no time.

I had my girls on 2/22 at 35+5. They spent 5 says in the NICU for breathing issues and feeding troubles. Ava who is baby A weighed 4lbs 15oz and Emma who is baby B weighed 6lbs 3oz. They are both doing well now and gaining like they should. :cloud9:

Congrats MrsC!! Your girls are gorgeous!

Happy due date springy I hope little man comes soon!

I can't imagine Springy. I'm 9 days away from my due date and already going crazy!

We hope to meet our LO on Monday, we will be admitted Sunday night to get this show on the road. Loving everyone's pics of their new bundles - can't wait to see the final few.

20130326_181026.jpg

Hi ladies! It turns out I was a March Madness baby after all -- not April. I delivered the precious Jack at 36 weeks, 2 days on Sunday. He was big (7 lbs, 8 oz), so would have been huge at full term. He is perfectly healthy, and did not have to spend any time in the NICU. He came home with us, and we are so in love!

Congrats s08!! He is adorable! Great weight on him too.

Congrats so8! What a cutie and yes good thing he came early!!! Lol.

Congrats!

My Jakob was born on 25 March (39+4), 2860 g and 50 cm. He's perfect :cloud9:.

Charlotte Rose 03/25/13 - 6 lbs 6 oz (2880 grams) 19.75 in. 39 weeks + 1 day. We went home one night then readmitted to the NICU for neonatal arrhythmia and jaundice. She is doing great, hoping to go home soon.

Congrats everyone - loving the baby boom!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->