IVF/IUI March/April Baby Madness!!

Congrats ambre! Hope you get home today!

Charlotte Rose 03/25/13 - 6 lbs 6 oz (2880 grams) 19.75 in. 39 weeks + 1 day. We went home one night then readmitted to the NICU for neonatal arrhythmia and jaundice. She is doing great, hoping to go home soon.

Congrats everyone - loving the baby boom!!

I also had our baby on 3/25 and we named her Charlotte :-D she too had to stay with Jaundice (she wasn't readmitted tho, I had to stay extra with complications then when it was time for me to leave her numbers skyrocketed so they said if she hasn't been there already she would have had to be readmitted anyway)

Fisher I posted about that a few posts ago lol! Pointing out the birthdays ad same names! You must have missed it lol.

Fisher I posted about that a few posts ago lol! Pointing out the birthdays ad same names! You must have missed it lol.

No I did see your post, but I think it was on a different thread?
Cute
:-D

I don't remember seeing that, but it so cute!!

Hi Mommies!!! :hi:

It's been a while since I've been on, but I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to all of you on your LO's. The babies are sooo beautiful!

AFM, Caleb and I are doing just fine! He came home on April 10th with oxygen. Since being home he's been doing phenemonal! He'll be 8 mos (actual) on Aug 18th, and 5 mos (adjusted/corrected). Caleb is a great baby. He's sleeping throughout the night and is very happy! I thank God for the little guy, and that I'm blessed to stay home with him due to his medical needs.

How are you and your LO's doing?

Attachments

• IMG_0728.jpg
    IMG_0728.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
We're doing we'll here Lexi is a happy healthy little girl.

Glad to hear Caleb is doing do great. Does he have any lingering issues from his early arrival?

We're doing we'll here Lexi is a happy healthy little girl.

Glad to hear Caleb is doing do great. Does he have any lingering issues from his early arrival?

Kelly, I'm glad you and Lexi are doing well. I love her name! The only lingering issue is his diagnosis of chronic lung disease due to prematurity, and his reflux. Otherwise, he's healthy. We're working on weaning him off of his oxygen. He only gets .25 liters, a very small amount. But, no major lingering issues.

Thats good, will the chronic lung disease ever clear up completely or will he have it all his life?

Thats good, will the chronic lung disease ever clear up completely or will he have it all his life?

The pulmonologist says he'll grow out of it. They usually grow out of it by two years of age as they start to grow more mature, healthy lung tissue.

Great news Desiree :). Congratulations!
Jakob is doing great, he's adorable and we love him to bits.

So glad you all and your babes are doing well!

Our Charlie is doing well, five months on the 25th...she is an amazing baby and we are so happy to have her!

Aww so glad to hear from you ladies. Your little ones are precious. I am glad that you are all doing well! I am glad to say that we are as well. Valerie is a happy healthy little girl and we are so thankful for her. She is getting to be a handful these days but so much fun :)

Hi girls! How is everybody? How are your toddlers? I can't believe it's been more than a year since we've had our babies.
My son is doing great. Walking like a pro since before 11 months, learning new things every day, he's the sunshine in our lives.
Also, I'm pregnant again. I took Clomid and it worked this time, too. I hope it sticks.

Hi Katy- Glad to hear you are doing well and congrats on the pregnancy my little one is also walking around and running all over the place now and I am also expecting again seems like twins for me this time around :) Best of luck with your pregnancy :)

Congrats Seoul!
You'll be very busy with three under two.

Congrats ladies, so exciting!

Charlie is such a joy we hope to expand our family soon as well. We had a spontaneous bfp in March but had another mc and another chemical this month. We are going to go ahead with a fet in June and stop trying on our own as it doesn't seem to end well. Good luck with your pregnancies!

best of luck babydreams :) sorry to hear about the mc and chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->