IVF May/June/July 2015, Lets Get Ready!

Five months later..my cycle didn't get bumped again! I start stimulation meds tonight!

Starting Menopur 75iu and Follistim 300iu to stim. Ganirelix will be to stop ovulation. Then doxycycline for my retrieval antibiotic with methylprednisolone for my steroid (retrieval to transfer). Claritin if I wish for systemic histamine related inflamation, baby asprin mandatory. Finally Progesterone in Oil twice a day.

Crazy how much stuff there is.

Starting Menopur 75iu and Follistim 300iu to stim. Ganirelix will be to stop ovulation. Then doxycycline for my retrieval antibiotic with methylprednisolone for my steroid (retrieval to transfer). Claritin if I wish for systemic histamine related inflamation, baby asprin mandatory. Finally Progesterone in Oil twice a day.

So many meds. I made a calendar because of how many there were and how some had to be taken on certain days, certain times, etc. But at least they will be controlling as much as they can instead of leaving it up to chance.

So many meds. I made a calendar because of how many there were and how some had to be taken on certain days, certain times, etc. But at least they will be controlling as much as they can instead of leaving it up to chance.

Exactly this! I already have my first adjustment because of how completely the bcp suppressed me. You were right!

Exactly this! I already have my first adjustment because of how completely the bcp suppressed me. You were right!

I'm glad it didn't suppress you too much. For me bcp just shuts down my ovaries completely and they go to sleep lol.

I like the antagonist protocol, it allows them to completely control your lh instead of hoping lupron is doing its job. Menopur adds exactly what lh you need. The Ganirelix always made me feel flu-ish, but it definitely worked. Oh Ganirelix leaves welts behind just to be warned! It would burn and itch about 30 s after I injected it.

They'll adjust frequently depending on how fast you respond. I think that's the art part of ART. Each RE has their opinion about dosages and responses and what they want to see. But I can definitely see why REs like it better than IUI (other than the money :haha:).

Hey girls!

Sorry I am still reading along but I am so sick I am only ever on for a few minutes so generally not enough time to write! But I am here cheering everyone on and hoping for more and more BFPs! :)

I had my last scan with my clinic on Thursday and it was amazing. The scan before was so bittersweet because of the news about the 2nd baby so I left incredibly upset but this time I was so happy and relieved because my one baby is doing perfectly, measuring right on time and was dancing about for me to see - it was incredible. As the Dr said baby #2 is no more but we could still see the sac... Still I am officially done with my clinic and now just waiting for my referral. I am SO sick so not a lot happening and the last week has been a blur of nausea, throwing up and sleeping! But I am so grateful and know it won't last forever!

Anyway send out lots of dust to those of you in the middle and start of your cycle, and to those in the 2ww I am so hopeful for you all! And to those ladies with your BFPs I hope you are all doing well - this really has been an incredibly lucky thread!

Take care - I am still reading but sorry if not around much for advice etc x

Hey girls!

Sorry I am still reading along but I am so sick I am only ever on for a few minutes so generally not enough time to write! But I am here cheering everyone on and hoping for more and more BFPs! :)

I had my last scan with my clinic on Thursday and it was amazing. The scan before was so bittersweet because of the news about the 2nd baby so I left incredibly upset but this time I was so happy and relieved because my one baby is doing perfectly, measuring right on time and was dancing about for me to see - it was incredible. As the Dr said baby #2 is no more but we could still see the sac... Still I am officially done with my clinic and now just waiting for my referral. I am SO sick so not a lot happening and the last week has been a blur of nausea, throwing up and sleeping! But I am so grateful and know it won't last forever!

Anyway send out lots of dust to those of you in the middle and start of your cycle, and to those in the 2ww I am so hopeful for you all! And to those ladies with your BFPs I hope you are all doing well - this really has been an incredibly lucky thread!

Take care - I am still reading but sorry if not around much for advice etc x

Hi. I'm glad your little one did a show for you during the scan. 😂 hope you feel better soon

Afm- I'm 6dp5dt and AF is due on the 8th while my beta is on the10th. I'm so nervous especially since I'm having AF type of cramps.

White- it is so hard being sick...it's hard mentally to get through it especially when we've waited so long...I've been sick, throwing up, and tired too. Going on 13 weeks now..hope yours gets better soon!

White - gald everything is well

Sickness is awful I had with both preg all way through you kind of get used to it!

N8ie- TEST!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

I went for private scan today yes I know only 2 days after last one ! But little bean was there with flicker of heartbeat xxx

Sickness is awful I had with both preg all way through you kind of get used to it!

N8ie- TEST!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

I went for private scan today yes I know only 2 days after last one ! But little bean was there with flicker of heartbeat xxx

Lol, I'm too scared to test😂😂. You went for a private scan? Aren't we impatient? Lol. I'm glad you saw your little bean.

Are you taking baby aspirin in TWW, had me stop after transfer.

No I don't go off it after transfer or even early pregnancy. It is listed as a daily constant med like my prenatal and prescription folic acid. There is a lot of stuff associated with my HLA haplotype so I think she is just covering bases.

Betty, waiting, white, I hope the sickness can treat you better soon.

N8ie - fxfxfxfx

I am so excited that you finally get to start! How much Claritin are you taking? When do you start taking it?

N8ie- TEST!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

N8ie- TEST!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

Lol, I'm too scared to test😂😂. You went for a private scan? Aren't we impatient? Lol. I'm glad you saw your little bean.

OMG how wonderful, see the lil bub is doing great!

No I don't go off it after transfer or even early pregnancy. It is listed as a daily constant med like my prenatal and prescription folic acid. There is a lot of stuff associated with my HLA haplotype so I think she is just covering bases.

Betty, waiting, white, I hope the sickness can treat you better soon.

N8ie - fxfxfxfx

I went off of the baby aspirin on the day of my trigger and then restarted the day of my transfer.

just one Claritin every morning, and I have to be on it for a minimum of two weeks before xfer.

And I was taking apsrin till 1 week after bfp!

I was gunna take it till 12 weeks but had wisdom teeth out so didn't want to bleed !

With my last pregnancy I was on it till 38week I had a very bad haemorrage after his birth I still belive the asprin was something to do with it aswell as other factors x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->