IVF May/June/July 2015, Lets Get Ready!

Wanting- thank you for awakening the group. It has been too quiet. How are you doing?

White- I'm so sorry to hear about how sick you have been. Congrats on entering the second trimester. I'm looking forward to that so that I can breath. I'm on the halfway mark, today I'm exactly 6 weeks pregnant.

Ranaendel- praying that embies stick, congratulations on being PUPO and please take it easy.

Betty- hi, hope you are well

Ladies, I went for my scan today and saw the baby and heard the heartbeat (120) my little one is due May 20th. What a beautiful sight
How's everyone doing?

Aww fantastic n8ie congrats !!!

I've got bad morning sickness really struggling both tablets I've been putt on don't stop me been sick just knock me out!!! Arghhh xx

Aww fantastic n8ie congrats !!!

I've got bad morning sickness really struggling both tablets I've been putt on don't stop me been sick just knock me out!!! Arghhh xx

I'm so sorry to hear about the morning sickness, I have been lucky not to have it. I'm just having cravings which results in me eating a lot 😁

Haha lucky you lol !! Yeah I get super Hungary when am preg! Although at the moment I can only eat bland food! Yuk ! Xx

Hey everyone hope you are all well.

Little update on me :) I've had so much going on !
My BP has been playing up so the hospital has put be on low dose aspirin just in case of Pre Eclempsia. I ended up doing a 24 hr blood pressure monitor and my results came back fine - average BP is 117/75 :) so looks like I have white coat hypertension so I just get nervous before any sort of dr appt.

I also did a Glucose test just before 14 weeks as IVF babies are apparently high risk for these things. Shock horror it came back positive that I have Gestational Diabetes. I bawled my eyes out :wacko: but turns out its not to bad I just check my blood sugar 4 times a day and control with diet and exercise. So no insulin for me at the moment. I hope I can keep it that way. Just no cake, lollies, soft drink or takeaway of another 6 months ahhhh haha all I want is pizza.

I've also lost 12 kg from being so sick... thankfully I am feeling better and eating a much better diet :)

Just thought I'd say hello again ! Hope you are all well. Would love an update on your all :) x

Wantingbubba- I'm sorry about the gestational diabetes, they say it normally goes away after going going birth. Congrats on being 15w3days pregnant.

miss everyone, any updates?

22 weeks pregnant here! can't believe it most days. We are having a boy. Bennett Andrew :)

I'm also having a boy :D I'm currently 18+5 :D having my morphology scan on Thursday cant wait to see him again !

Nothing else for me.... time needs to hurry up haha

Hope everyone else is well :)

xx

Wow I can't believe you guys are half way through your pregnancies. Time goes so fast! Grats on your little boys.

Waiting - that's my son's name!! Best name ever - I love it! :)

So exciting to have 2 little boys coming along... I'm 19 weeks tomorrow, scan on Tuesday but we are staying team yellow!

Hi to everyone - I hope you are all well... I'm still sick :( But slowly getting there provided I stay on the meds! Hugs to you all x

Congrats guys glad your all well !!

Am nearly 16week ! And we're having a GIRL !! Xx

That's so cool!! It's funny cause I was just wondering if with IVF there is still a clear mix of boys and girls or whether there is a higher rate of one particular sex.... We should start a poll and find out but so far it seems pretty mixed :)

Waiting- you are already more than halfway through. Wow, congratulations on being team blue. You have chosen such a beautiful name too.

Wanting- a boy too, wow. Congratulations, all the best for Thursday.

White- you are almost halfway there, congrats. I'm also team yellow. Hope you get better soon

Betty- congrats on team pink, a baby girl.

Afm- I'm 12w5d and we are planning on staying team yellow. The pregnancy has been ok, I hardly had any MS but the cravings have been killing me as a result I have gained weight. I have a bump already but I'm still hiding it. Only DH and a close friend know.

Keep well ladies

Heya ladies I haven't been on this in awhile so I have to catch up on all yer progress I can't believe all the pregnancies congrats everyone

Afm- I had a failed cycle in July so we have saved up every penny and decided to try again this time they have changed me to the long protocol so af arrived on the 4th of October and day21 I started Synarel nasal spray two sprays in the morning and two sprays in the evening I hate it it irritates my nose so I started my puregon yesterday 150ui so I have to stick with these until my appt Tuesday to see how many follices we have I have to do a fresh cycle again as we got nothing to freeze the last time �� so Iam hopeful we might get some frosties :cold::cold: this time as my dr said that this cycle will give us more eggs so it's an annoying waiting game but hopefully this time might be it for us #positivethinking rant over is there anybody else going through ivf this month looking for a cycle budding ��

Hi everyone, just thought I'd pop in and say hello and open this thread again. I miss hearing how everyone is going :)

Pregnant ladies... how is everything going?

For the ladies still on the IVF roller coaster, I sincerely hope that 2016 is your year for that BFP!!! xx

Hello wanting hope your okay ? Is your blood pressure okay now ?

Am nearly 22 weeks! Unbelievable had big scan last week everything was good she's measuring ahead!

Hope all Ivf ladies are okay xxx

Bettybee, glad all is going well :) over half way now !! Its home stretch time woohooo !! And you're having a little girl :cloud9:

I'm fine thank you for checking. I check my BP everyday at home now and its always ok... usually about 120/70 or lower but every time I go to the hospital for a check up its high so last week I was checked for pre eclempsia etc. All good though :D I'll just have to get used to it. Better to be safe then sorry. I'm 25 weeks today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->