IVF mid 20s! Anyone else?

treasured

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I'm going through my first fresh cycle IVF and have my egg retreival tomorrow. I was looking at stats for people in their mid 20's (me and OH are 25) and couldnt find much information!

Anyone in their mid 20s have any success stories or going through IVF at the moment?

My first baby was an ivf baby at 25. We transferred one embryo. Good luck!

Hi thank you for getting back to me! That's amazing :) was that your first ivf attempt? Im hoping we will be lucky too! X

I was 29 (so I guess late not mid 20s. Our first try we did a single embryo transfer on the RE's recommendation. That one didn't take but then the following month I did a FET with 2 and got pregnant with my son.

Hi! Just dropped in to wish you good luck with your cycle. I'm not that young (quite ripe 40 yo -lol). We had had several failures with own eggs before moving to donor eggs. The problem was in my aged eggs primarily. And I'm so pleased you started the journey much earlier. I believe you chances are tripled, because to conceive in 40 yo is not the same thing as doing it in mid 20s. Will be praying for you and may your dream come true very soon. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->