IVF with intralipids, steroids, aspirin and heparin...?!?! Anyone else?

Reb just thinking of you and the 2ww. A few more days. Will you test yourself early or wait?

Hi Gill,
No, I'm going to wait. I'm away with my Mum for the next few days - she has mild dementia and is more than enough to take my mind off things, although I may go completely INSANE!!! I get back to OH on Wed. evening and then will test Thursday. OMG.
How're you doing? I hope things are going okay for you now - I wish you'd change your emoticon from scared - it makes me sad to think of you all these weeks so scared, although I completely understand xxx

Hi guys, Good to see you're all doing well. Gill, it's lovely to see things are still goin well for you, and Nell - wow! Fantastic news. I'm really chuffed for you. Reb, good luck!
Well I haven't been on here in a while but wanted to post just to update really as im not sure I'll be on again, at least not regularly. We had the truly amazing news that our third ICSI was a BFP and it felt like it was finally our turn. But unfortunately not. Our 7 wk scan showed a blighted ovum. We go back next Fri just to confirm but the doc was "100% certain". It's so cruel I can't find the words to express how devastated we are. We're out of money, £5k in debt and don't know where to go from here. We have two frozen blasts but I cant help but think the TESE didn't overcome our sperm problem so what's the point. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all the best in your journeys. Xxx

Oh Lou :hugs::hugs:. I have been wondering about you, hoping you we're quiet enjoying good news. I am gutted for you, so so very unfair :cry:

I don't know much about blighted ovums but didn't think it was linked to sperm issues, is it?

It's good news you have some frosties, they will be there for you when the timing and funds are right :hugs:

Take care xx

Lou - I'm so sorry, that is such bad luck - lots of hugs.
I'm not feeling so great myself as I got my BFN a couple of days ago. So Nell and Gill - it's up to you guys! x

I'm so sorry to hear that Reb. This whole thing is cruel and none of us deserve it. Xxx

Oh Reb and Lou Im heartbroken for the pair of ye. Two horrible outcomes. It's such a godawful difficult road. There's nothing to say that will help or ease it all. I don't think its the end of the road for either of you though. You've gone so far, maybe a break for a while will help. I pray for happy times ahead. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh Reb, I too am really sorry. It's just so unfair :nope:

Oh Reb, I too am really sorry. It's just so unfair :nope:

Nell, you had a little girl!!!! That's so wonderful. What a lovely start to the New Year. Happy New Year everyone on here. It's been a while since this thread was going. Just wanted to say hello and wish everyone the best for 2013. I hope all your dreams come through.xxxx

Thanks gill, still recovering post c section but getting there. How is your lovely little boy?

Thanks gill, still recovering post c section but getting there. How is your lovely little boy?

Hi Nell, its all go. We had serious eating problems with Cooper but he's on the road now to normality. C sections really take a lot out of you. I hope you are back to life again. Cooper is 6 1/2 mths old now and oh my god, what changes!! We are now debating whether to go back and try our frozen blast or not. Unfortunately I have to get my gallbladder out. Been really suffering with stones since Coop was 5 weeks. Absolute murder. Yet another spin off from pregnancy!!! Im sure you'll agree it's crazy how much life has changed. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->