jabs and teeth

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
well jack has his first jabs tommorrow im dreading it :cry: my dh cant get out of work so my dad is coming wish us luck.

also jack is teething he is so dribbly, his cheeks are red, he is irratable and his gums look so sore and they are mega bumpy. giot him bongela today its wonderstuff its relieved him so much .

good luck!!! teething already!!! poor you! :hugs:

Good luck wiht the jabs tomorrow!
Colton started teething around Jacks age. He didn't get any teeth until about 4.5 months though.

good luck with the jabs my daughter was fine with hers just make sure u got some calpol in incase!!

good luck for tomorrow, let me know how it goes

:hugs: xxx

Goodluck Jack and Claire......be brave :hugs:
I gave calpol straight after and a feed and she went to sleep for an hour and a half!! makes you wonder whats in calpol! lol

I have an early teether too! However, her bumps still havn't broken through yet. Nightmare.

Good luck with the jabs!

how did you and baby jack get on?

tommy had his jabs yesterday and i had to go all on my own self 2! he was really good though, screamed the pace down for about 3 seconds and then calmed down...he also went from 1030 - 430 without food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD lol

h x

well jack screamed when they went in i cried my eyes out:cry::cry::cry:. he calmed down had a feed and some calpol and went to sleep for about 2 hours when he woke up he was really unsettled his leg went bright red and he couldnt feed leaning on that leg so had to get him in the rugby hold. he spent the whole afternoon and evening sat with me either feeding or cuddling. he had a bath at 9:00 last night had a feed and his second lot of calpol and was asleep at 10 until 5 this morning:sleep:. he has woken up today really happy and back to his usual self so mummy is very happy :Dx

yay! that doesnt sound too bad! glad it went ok!

I'm glad he's back to his happy self again. It's really hard for mummy's to, sounds like you did great thou xxx

Really glad Jack's injections went ok, Ruby has hers on wednesday

Aww bless him, glad it went ok though. Grace doesn't have hers till the 10th because we're on holiday next week. I'm dreading it, I almost burst into tears when she had her heel prick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->