Jack and George?

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Do they go together or are they too similar? Whenever I say it I think 'jack and Jill went up the hill...' in my head! Which is stupid lol

V early days yet but as we used our two favourite boys names with DS, I'm struggling to even think of one that I like!

So far all I can think is George, Benjamin, Henry or Harry. But my DS already has two friends called Harry and I think it's becoming super popular!

Gonna really struggle with a boys name I can tell!!

(Already think we like Lily for a girl. With Martha as a middle name as it was my gram's name) Also like Ava, Olivia, Ella, Poppy...... No problems there!

I really like Benjamin, that's a name I had on my boys list!

I don't think Jack and George are too similar at all, I think they together nicely :)

Jack and George dont even have the same letters. Definitely not similar. They do only have one syllable but thats the best I can do for you.

Lol I think it's because they are both one syllable names that start with the 'juh' sound :)

Lol I think it's because they are both one syllable names that start with the 'juh' sound :)

Yah maybe.

I pronounce Ja and Gor

I think the choices are super great no matter what!!!

We've got the same dilemma, also have a jack ...and George is the favourite for boy number 2!!
We've really struggled just can't seem to find a name we both like and used the names in jacks name arghhh
The only problem we have with George is it is in jacks middle name he has 2!! And jack is obsessed with peppa pig and he will get confused with George being a pig not a baby! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->