JADE OR SHILPA???

ImTheDaddy

Reaction score
Well come on.....No Getting a Splinter in ur ASS......

CONTROL FREAK Shilpa for me!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHILPA OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trotter-face thicko Jade OOOUUUTTT!!!!! :evil:

Minxy said:
Trotter-face thicko Jade OOOUUUTTT!!!!! :evil:

hehe and she can see what she can salvage from her career :)

i dont like any of them :( so going for a random vite for shilpa :twisted:

Jade. Wanna see her face when she finds out her perfum, eau de kebab was axed from The perfume shop. :D

I voted Jade as her reaction is gonna be great to see, she thinks she owns that damn house

Shilpa for me,

Shes playing the victim a bit to well i think, yes Jade is being a bitch and needs to be brought down a bit, but Shilpa is loving all this, i think shes playing a very clever game.

xx

I wasn't to sure who to go for cos i dont like either of them, but went with Jade. Would have liked that danielle to go cos i think she's the one causing all the trouble she's a little shit stirrer in my opionion!
xx

Gosh....so far we've found 6 racists on the baby and bump forum! lol.

I think BB will go to the extent of fixing so Jades voted out - otherwise the British public will be percieved as a bunch of racists...and then India will probably start bombing us and all sorts.... can u bloody imagine?! :shock:

(anyone watch BB's Big Mouth - Russel Brand is so funny - this year i'm sure he's about 80% cruder than he was last year! "Will S Club 7 now be known as S Club KU Klux Klan" lmao - sorry i shouldnt really.)

Just on the point of who will be voted out, why were they no numbers for us to vote last night???

It's a fix it's gotta be as all over the news this morning is how Jade is gonna get police protection and go to a secure location for a week :roll:

So doesn't this just show that Endomol/C4 have thought Oh s***!!!!

On Russell Brands show, i think he gave out the numbers - rumour is there's going to be a big twist - so knowing our luck...jade will get voted out and into the bloody house next door or something stupid!!

I also heard 3 new people were entering the house....?!

The numbers have been given out. I saw them after the Russell Brand show.

And she is odds on fave to be voted out, I think the public reaction has shown that so they are probably just making sure all the arrangements are in place.

As much as I dislike her I do hope she gets support from the show as its not going to be nice coming out to all this. Though I think she knows that she hasn't come off well after the talk BB gave her, hence the apology and the sucking up to Shilpa.

Jo said:
I voted Jade as her reaction is gonna be great to see, she thinks she owns that damn house

Jo,

You seem to be mistaking Jade with Shilpa!

Shilpa thinks she is the princess and above half the house not Jade!!

ImTheDaddy said:
Jo said:

Jo,

You seem to be mistaking Jade with Shilpa!

Shilpa thinks she is the princess and above half the house not Jade!!

Probably because Shilpa is above half the house, the half with Jade, Jo and Danielle in.

Nobody is above anyone! Why because someone has money and are articulate does that make Shilpa above them? :?

I darent say what I really think as I will be accused of being racist :oops: I do not like Jade one bit and have voted her out,as Shilpa is prettier there cant be fairer than that.

Anyway talking of racism isnt Jade mixed-race so i dont think she would be racist intentionally TBH she is just so bloody thick she doesnt know what the hell she is saying.

I dunno i have mixed views here, Shilpa is going to be different being from where she is different culture,religion way of life in general,so I guess if you was to say something like "Urgh bloody hate Indian food in front if her that would be deemed Racist" You cant win anyway and I guess whatever Jade has said or done it will be perceived this way.

Only thing I dont like is bullying and I DO think Jade and Danielle have been doing that.

I make no sense so just ignore me,lol

Bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->