Jaiden Bailey Quigley

His future bride has been waiting impatiently for his arrival!!!! Thinking of you guys and praying for his health!!!! <3!

Congratulations Charlotte, Jaiden is a beautiful little boy, you are NOT a failure, you are a wonderful person and mother. I'm thinking of you all

Congratulations he's gorgeous. Love and thoughts with you and your family xXx

he is so beautiful and not as small as expected at all! All the best with the kidneys.

aww hes gorgeous hun....uve done well...hope he gets better soon x x x

He is gorgeous hun... and you are amazing for sticking with the breastfeeding!!!
:hugs: :hugs:
I hope he gets better soon!!

I have a friend with the surname Quigley thought she was the only one in the world lol!! Her first name is Charlotte too!!

He is gorgeous Charlotte!! Well done. I keep you and him in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Hi, I'm new to this site, but you sound so brave to be dealing with all this. Your Labour experience sounds horrendous, but as you say you have a gorgeous baby boy to show for it. I hope you have a better experience with hospitals from now on, i'm sure Jaiden will do just fine. Congratulations, he is beautiful Xx

He is perfect! So happy for you. Stay strong!

he is absolutely beautiful congratulations well done xxxxxx

Congratulations - he is so gorgeous! Sending lots of :hug: to you all.

aww thats very sweet, im really happy for you.. keep us updated with more pics... Thinking of you :hugs:

He is so adorable congrats you must be one proud mummy. Sending you lots of :hugs: xxx

Wow Charlotte, He is so beautiful! Congratulations, stay strong and remember that you are not a failure, you are the furthest thing from a failure, I admire you for being so strong :hugs:

he is so gorgeous hun.
congratulations. stay strong and you will get through it.

thinking of you both. x x x

*hugs*

Congratulations on your little miracle. You're not a failure at all. I mean, hey..you're so good your little one wanted to meet you early.

Aww bless him what a beautiful little boy you have!! x

Well done to you hun. You've been through so much and have managed to get there. Your little boy is beautiful, just like his mummy. xx

Congratulations Charlotte on your little boy. He´s gorgeous. Can´t believe what a terrible time you had in hospital, hang on it there and stay strong. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->