Jaiden Bailey Quigley

Congrats hun - Jaiden is gorgeous!! Thinking of you all :hugs:

xx

he is absolutley beautiful hunny, your not a failure atall, he is gorgeous, congraulations xxxx

He is beautiful. And well done for breast feeding through all your going through. Big :hug:

He is gorgeous!! well done!
Big congratulations! xx

awww hes so sweet, well done you for going through all that, good luck

aw hun congrats he is gorgeous, hang in there and be strong

thinking of ya
xxx

charlotte he is beautiful ur doing so well keep ur chin up xx and congrats hun and ur not a failure ur being a great mummy xxxx

You little man is gorgeous. Congrats :hug: And keep relaying your obvious strength to him, it's doing the job !!! :D

sweetheart.
he is beautiful
&hes a fighter
stay strong
lots of love
xxxxxxxxx

Aww Jaiden's gorgeous. Congratualtions. Sorry to hear he's not so well and that u havina rough time. I hope they make him better. Don't ever feel like a failure, you sure aren't :hugs::hugs:

I'm sorry your having to go through all this x your little boy is absolutely gorgeous

Your little boy is beautiful and I'm sorry your having to go through this emotional time. I hope he gets better soon and at least he is getting monitored regularly and they are doing the best they can to help him. x

He is beautiful! I hope you can find strength in just being his mommy and giving him all the love he needs right now. Be gentle with yourself! You've been through a lot! Hang in there.

Charlotte, sorry for late reply but this comes with lots of love for you and your little boy. He is gorgeous and you're fantastic! Well done on coping so far. Hope everything is ok with you xxxx

so sorry I only just read this Charlotte. Wow, sounds like you're having quite a time of it. And wow - it must be so hard knowing he could be in hospital months. Keep strong. He is beautiful!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->