Jaiden Bailey Quigley

Congrats he is beautiful XXX

He is absolutely beautiful char. Im so sorry you're having to go through all this. Stay strong, you're doing really well.

xxx

he is gorgeous!!! Well done for managing the pain and dont put yourself down....his being ill is not your fault and you are a great mum xxxx

congratulations hunny, i hope everything turns out ok, i am sure little one will be fine, i will keep him in our prays.

Ahhh congratulations so glad you didnt have to have caserean. He is absolutely gorgeous you done good sweetie. thinking bout you loads. Take care.xx

He is beautiful Charlotte! Congratulations again. You are NOT a failure. You did brilliantly!

He is gorgeous Charlotte. And I love his name!

Sorry he is having to go through this but dont doubt yourself, you are a fabulous mum

xxx

He's BEE-U-TIFUL Charlotte!!! You are an amazing mom don't EVER doubt yourself!!! You are both in my thoughts and prayers. If its any help, I have a close friend who's son went thru sth very similar I think (since I don't know the details); he had a kidney transplant very young, at age 2 I think, and he's a thriving happy little boy now, you'd never know what he went thru as a baby.
Stay strong hon.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

he is absoulty beautiful hun, ur family are in my thoughts hun.

Aww hun, sorry you and your little man have to go through all this. He is gorgeous though, congratulations :)

Charlotte, he's beautiful! You are not a failure, you're a fantastic mother already, just look how strong you're being for Jaiden!

Chin up honey, things will get better, just hang in there :hugs:

Awww he is just totally gorgeous!! The hospital sounds just awful, i hope you can get out of there soon.. he is so cute! Congrats!! :)

Congrats on such a beautiful baby Charlotte...hope things start to improve for you in the new hospital. xx

Oh darl, he is so cute and you sound like you have a tough time :hug:

He is a beautiful little prince... dont doubt yourself you are his wonderful mummy and i'm sure he would not want any other mummy in the world!
I'm sorry you've both been through such a tough time i hope it gets better!! i have alot of admiration for how strong you are.
xxxx

he is so absolitely gorgeous, hope he gets better really fast xxx

He is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations, your not a failure you doing great.

Thinking of you both lots of hugs

He is beautiful, congratulations on bringing such a perfect buba into the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->