jake bucky ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
is there much difference between the musical and non musical one? apart from the obvious.
is the musical one worth the extra? or is it a case of an extra toy to load with batteries.
it's been stuck on the same price on amazon for ageees and im very impatiently waiting for it to drop, the non musical one is down atm

Unsure on differences - we've got the musical one, it's so loved that I'd say hold off for it if you can it's worth it! Got last November when it dropped for ds1, both ds1 & ds2 play with it every day in loads of ways it's so versatile it's even become a make shift ride on for our youngest lol.

I'm impatiently Waiting for this too
.. I've looked at the non musical one and it looks pants

thanks for the feedback will wait a bit longer and hope it goes down soon!

i giving it til the end of the month before i cave and just buy it :rofl:

it's the last thing i need (probs why it's annoying me so much haha)
really dont want to pay £40 odd! doesnt seem worth that much!
i've managed to get bargains on all the other bits so i'll be miffed if this doesnt come down haha!

For anyone who has Tesco Clubcard vouchers

They have bucky musical ship on tesco direct. Ive been waiting on it to drop too but just used my clubcard boost instead and got £20 off it. So got it for £21.99 delivered to shop. :thumbup:

i dont i can double up my nectar points but dont think they they do jake atnlp stuff

it's the last thing i need (probs why it's annoying me so much haha)
really dont want to pay £40 odd! doesnt seem worth that much!
i've managed to get bargains on all the other bits so i'll be miffed if this doesnt come down haha!

yeah its the last thing on my DS1's list too :hissy: lol

It went down in Argos and Asda right before christmas last year, we got it for £25. DS still plays with it now but I'm still not sure I'd have pause £40 for it.

X

Not sure if anyone is still looking to buy this but it is on Amazon Lightening Deals this evening.

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back