Jan 14/CD 14/clomid 2-6... looking for a buddy!

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
I have chimed in on other peoples threads about having a buddy... but then they disappear and I am left standing alone... just want someone to obsess with.... I am expecting ov in about 2-3 days. We bd on cd 13, and will on cd 15 and 17... and if need be 19. I also chart my temps so will be able to tell when I ov.... anyone in similar shoes?

I took clomid 2-6 and today (14th jan) is cd16 for me. I got positive opk this morning so will hopefully ovulate in next day or so. This is my second clomid cycle. How many have u done? X

I took clomid 2-6 and today (14th jan) is cd16 for me. I got positive opk this morning so will hopefully ovulate in next day or so. This is my second clomid cycle. How many have u done? X

Yay!!! It was a far reach to find someone similar and you are only 2 days ahead of me! Exciting you finally got your pos opk too :happydance: I took clomid for a couple cycles last summer but gave up for awhile. In May of this year will mark 2 years since we lost our daughter at 17 weeks pg and I am still not pg again... we have no clue what has happened, but last cycle was the do nothing approach.... thought I would get that xmas miracle... nope! I saw a psychic last january and she saw a pg for me in jan 2013... so here is to hoping! I never in a million years would have thought it to take so long and so much struggle to get pg... with all my other babies I never had to worry about this... it is heartbreaking :cry:

Here is to hoping the clomid works its magic for both of us this month!! How long have you been trying?

Sorry for your loss. That must be very difficult.
Ive been ttc for 16 months now and ntnp for a while before that. I hsd HSG done which shows my left tube to be blocked but the test isnt very reliable so im going for lap & dye in a few months but trying clomid for a bit first.
Ive had cycles where i havent tracked anything and relaxed and secretly thought i might get a surprise but didnt!!! It is heart breaking. Ive never had a phychic reading done but hopefully yours will be true!!! Usually the people i talk to on b&b end up pregnant :)
Are u testing with opks? X

I used to use opk's but when my cycles went erradic in november of 2011 I was getting 65 day cycles and ovulating on cd50..... so that meant weeks and weeks of POAS, desperately waiting for it, and getting to the point of POAS about 5 times a day. It was sending me mad! So I had to give those up. I havent gone for testing like you but have had blood tests, hormones tests, iron, thyroid etc etc etc been to an endocrinologist, had my progesterone checked, used opk's, charting my temps, lost weight, cut out processed foods from my diet, used vitex and well... here I am, almost 2 years later.... not even knowing if I want to keep trying because it has been such a long ride already!I think if nothing on this cycle or next cycle... we might be calling it.. for good :( Do you chart...

Yes ive been charting the last year and altho FF always seems to give me cross hairs, as ive got more experienced with my cycles i can look back and realise that it doesnt look like i ovulate each month.
Ive also tried lots of things too but startin to feel like it doesnt matter about all that, just sex and actual ovulate will get me lucky one day. Im getting tired of tracking everything. I will chill out in next few months if nothing this cycle xxx

Yeah hubby screwed me over last night... we ended up getting into a big fight and so we didnt bd and it was a crucial night :cry: I dont know when I will ovulate.. it could be today, could be tomorrow... could have been yesterday... I couldnt temp today because I was up all night so it wouldnt have been accurate. If he sucks up enough maybe we can try tonight but otherwise it will be dependant on our cd13 bd'ing! Ugh... what a waste of clomid :(

Sorry to hear u had an argument. We wasted our first cycle of clomid last month coz hubby got a bad neck and was in too much pain to bd. I managed to get him to do it once near o but he didnt finish coz of the pain. This cycle seems to be workin out better where bd is concerned but dont think ive o'd yet either. Xxx

Glad to hear this cycle is working out better for you!! I think I did ov today as I was getting really sharp ov pains a few hours ago... so we snuck in a bd while dinner was cooking lol... hopefully tomorrow brings a temp rise for me putting me in the 2ww! If you got a pos 2 days ago I wouldnt be surprised if you ov'd today as well!

No....totally gutted. I really expected it to rise today. I will be cd20 tomorrow and i ovulated on clomid cd17 last month. I usually have long cycles so im hoping this cycle will be short like last month.
U been dtd lots? X

Well we dtd yesterday and wont be today. OH is painting right now and I am about ready for bed. I think I ov'd yesterday or *maybe* today but my temp didnt shoot up today either... just went up a bit.... I am hoping ti goes up tomorrow... for both of us!! Have you been getting in some bd sessions?

My temp went up!!!!! Hows yours?

We dtd cd10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18.
But i ovulated cd19 and didnt dtd that day but will try to tonight on cd20 just incase.

Wish we did it on ovulation day but i was too tired xxx

Mine went up too!!! Sounds like you got your bases covered though even though it wasnt on ovulation day.... this way all those guys will be up in there just waiting for that egg to be released... Well we are officially in the 2ww now! yay!!! :happydance:

Lol thanks hun.

Yipee for temp rises!!! We are in tune with each other. 1dpo!
FX our temps stay up :)

Where do u live? Im in England. I guess you're in USA or somewhere as we sleep at different times lol xxx

Yeah I am in Canada and it is 9:18am here right now lol I guess you are about 6 or so hours ahead of me?

Are you an early tester? Or do you wait til you are late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->