Jan 14/CD 14/clomid 2-6... looking for a buddy!

Im good lol i usually wait until 14dpo. Normally af comes so i dont bother testing but i do have tests in the house that i might use if i get to 14dpo without af. Last April i had lots of faint lines on tests and dont know if they were evaps or chemical so dont want to go through that again as hubby and i both got excited. We were talking about decorating a nursery and what push chair to get. Felt such a fool when af came and was totally gutted.
Do u test early? X

Ha ha well when u start testing i will prob want to join in. Cant ever imagine getting a bfp tho. Do u have two children? Xxx

I have 3 children here and one in heaven <3 My boys are 9 and 11, my daughter is 5 and my other daughter would have been 1.5 now.... which is why I am feeling so desperate for my bfp.... losing her has left a huge empty hole in our family, not that we can replace Hadlee but we need that joy that a baby brings :cloud9:

Is this your first you are trying for?

Yes it would be our first baby. Id love 4 children. Always wanted a big family but id be grateful if i can have one. Did u find it hard when ttc number 1? Like,i dont even know if my body is capable of carrying a baby. My pregnant best friend was round last night and now i feel all sad and down today. Xxx

With my first we had a 'scare' in march, and when it turned out I wasnt pg, it showed us we both wanted to start having children... and so from april on we didnt use protection. We were 18 and 19 years (totally crazy I know! haha) so we went like rabbits, some times 4 times a day lmao Still yet, I didnt conceive until mid january.... my cycle that started dec 26 2000. I conceived approximately Jan 13/14 IN MEXICO!! hahaha go figure... then my next lil guy... I was breastfeeding my first son from october until around july and didnt get my period back until september, when my first son was 11 months old. That was the only period I got because I was then pg again with my second son!! So he was quick lol Then with my daughter we got married (did everything backwards haha) in june and started trying after that and conceived her in october, again on my sept cycle, so their bdays are 9 days apart boooooo. Then with our angel girl... well, we had split up for nearly 2 years... we got back together towards the end of jan 2011 and well..... by mid feb I had conceived.... purely by surprise. Soooooo my first took awhile.... the next 3 were pretty quick, and now... well, May is 2 years since we lost her and it has been a year since we started trying again....

Hope that gives you some hope that even though #1 is being a little bugger already ;) There is still hope for 2,3, and 4!!

Oh and I got my crosshairs today!! Making me 3dpo... and the crosshairs are on the day I felt serious ov pains... woot woot!

yipee for crosshairs. hopefully i will get mine tomorrow.

very sorry about your loss of Hadlee. how old are u now? im 28. Been with my husband for 8 years. Thanks for giving me hope about ttc number 1. hubby and i say that once we have 1 then there will be no stopping us......i hope so.

so now your 3dpo, what cd are u on? and how long is your LP usually?

xxx

I am now on cd19 and my usual LP is a good 15 days.... no problems in that area lol and I am 31 now.... and my deadline WAS 30... done having all my kids by 30. Well this has put a kink in that plan haha

Were your temps still high today though? I hope you get your crosshairs tomorrow.... can you link me to your chart?

Yeah temp was still high today so FX its still up tomorrow & cross hairs! Im cd21 now. Last cycle on clomid my LP was 12 days but naturally ive had it as long as 15 days before. I wanted my first child at about 26 but now my new plan is to have one by 30 which is next year.....fast running out of time to have a baby by then but hopefully will be pregnant!!
Do u work or are u a SAHM??
What post ov symptoms do u have? X

Thank you!! I am kinda partial and have to agree with you ;)

On the work front, for the first 8 years of being a mommy I was a SAHM, and then I worked in an office for nearly 3 years and decided it was not what I wanted so I quit, and now am a WAHM as I run a home daycare. I currently have 2 one year olds, 1 two year old and a 5 yr old that I watch.... For the most part I love what I do as I am home for my own kids when they need me, and do not have to pay daycare fees for my kids which are super expensive, and I still have an income this way :)

Are you planning on being a SAHM?

So far I dont have any post ov symptoms... and try really hard to not symptom spot because I have felt like a total douchebag in the past when I am like.. oh oh oh! This could be a pg sign!!! And then I end up not pg... :dohh:

Yes i know what u meana ha ha i have almost had new symptoms every month which have got my hopes up. My boobs are starting to feel a little sore now but thats usual.
Im self employed. I run a dance school (ballet, tap etc..) and have a dance studio and dancewear shop. I will have to work but i dont do loads of hours and i have some helpers. Like u, im working with children and i love it but it makes me want my own even more!!
Anyway, temp still up and i got cross hairs but its given them for cd16 and says im 6dpo but i think i ovulated cd19 and am 3dpo. Do u think i will be right? FF put them on the day of +opk.
I will show u my chart once i figure out how to upload it :) xxx

Ive just been searching for this thread! We were in TTC before werent we? Looks like we got moved xxx

I dont know its tough to say without actually seeing it! lol What is making you think cd19? But hey.. if you are 6dpo even better hahahaha did you BD around then?

And how strange we got moved? It is 2 ppl discussing dpo... odd! haha Didnt realise that classified us as a group lol

They should at least send us a private msg to say it was moved! I thought id lost u! Ha ha.
I think cd19 coz my temp went up the next day and i had a few pains in ovaries. I think FF only put cd16 coz thats the +opk day. But temp was the same on cd16-19 then went up on cd20. I havent had time to post my chart but i will asap. Bdanced around cd16 i suppose. Dtd cd10+11+13+14+16+17+18+20
Doubt i would be pregnant anyway. It seems impossible to get pregnant ha ha. But i can always hope.
With your pregnancies, did u get any early symptoms?

Xxx

Actually i didnt take my temp on cd17 and left it blank. I think that temp would of given me the right info to detect exact o day. Nevermind. We dtd quite a lot anyway so i guess thats what matters xxx

As long as you dtd during the whole time it doesnt really matter right! lol Just sucks not really knowing and I think that would drive me crazy!

Those evil thoughts of early testing are coming creeping in my head already hahaha Since I have 25 tests I know I can go wild if I want lmao Tomorrow is 6dpo BUT I am going to resist the urge.... until AT LEAST 8dpo... if I start at 8dpo then even if I dont get a bfp til like 12dpo thats only a few days... out of 25 tests :rofl: I just wanna pee on something!!

Ha ha i cant wait for u to start testing either! It will be exciting to read your updates each day. Have u got ICs? Ive got 2 cheap tests and 2 digitals. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->