Jan 14/CD 14/clomid 2-6... looking for a buddy!

Coz i dont know what dpo i am then i dont know when i would test lol xxxx

I want to start POAS now :rofl: Man I hate the 2ww.... You said you think you ov on cd19 right?

Yeah i think im 6dpo today and FF thinks im 9dpo. I'd LOVE to be 9dpo lol.
You going to poas tomorrow morning?
My boobs are quite sore now but thats normal for me. No other symptoms xxx

9dpo would be great lol

My FF isnt working today for some reason... :(

Oh its working now... and tomorrow is 8dpo... so it is on like donkey kong.... I didnt test this morning because I had to get up at like 3:30am to pee sooo bad... so this mornings fmu wouldnt have been as potent so it was a great deterrent!! haha But as of tomorrow.... let the madness begin!!!

How many days until your madness begins??? How long is your normal LP again?

my FF wasn't working either but is again now.....:)
Can't wait for u to test tomorrow!! no more getting up in the night to pee please ha ha .
My LP was 12 days on clomid last month but naturally has been anywhere upto 15 days.
I don't plan on testing early.....sorry to be boring ha ha
But if I got some major symptoms then i would test but i don't want to see a BFN.
xxx

So you have 6-9 days before AF is due... I have 8-9.... the second week is the worst...

yeah the second week seems to go very slow. Im feeling so down right now.....just cant feel positive today. Feel like hiding away and not coming out until i get a BFP which i think wont happen. Sorry......i really want to be more positive but cant.
All my friends have children and my best friend is pregnant and i find it hard to see them. My brothers wife just had a baby too and when i can see them i feel soo down afterwards. This is the hardest time of my life at the moment. If working your socks off got u a BFP then i would of had one by now but its crazy how this is out of my control.

Hopefully i will wake up more positive tomorrow xxx

Awwww hun :( I know how you feel and I have had those thoughts MANY times... I wish this wasnt so hard. I have children already so it is a little easier but I can imagine your desperation for your first. I really hope it happens soon for you :hugs: We are allowed to have those downer days too so dont be too hard on yourself ok! :hugs:

Thanks hun. I feel better now hubby has got home from work and im not just sat thinking about it anymore lol.
Hopefully it will happen for us both soon and we can be bump buddies!!! X

So glad you feel better now :hugs:

I did POAS and got the expected :bfn: as it is only 8dpo... no worries ;)

Oh and no symptoms on my end really... how about you?

No symptoms except sore breasts, thats all. Bet u cant wait til tomorrow to test again now! Lol still very early.

Im about 7-10dpo today. I expect af by the end of jan and thats not long to wait although im sure it will go slowly ha ha xxx

Yeah I think I am due feb 1.... worse wait ever waiting to see if that psychic I saw a year ago was right..... she said "you need to be patient, as I dont see a pg for you until jan 2013 and it will be a boy" She has been right about soooo many other things, was she right about this???? We shall see!!!

So exciting if she is right!!!! I have a feeling u might be lucky this cycle. Usually people i talk to on here get a bfp lol. I hope u do!! Im off to bed now. Very tired from work. Let me know if u c any faint lines in the morning! Good luck xxx

lol it was only 4:00pm for me when you went to bed but have a good sleep!! I will definiitely keep you posted and I cant wait til you decide to test! hehe

I know. I have to wait until about 2pm for u to get up!! Sounds like we are really lazy people! Ha ha ha :)

Im about 8-11dpo today!

Hahahah it does sound like we are lazy doesnt it! You go to sleep at 4pm and I sleep in until 2pm :rofl:

lmfao

9dpo today, :bfn: but its OK! Still hanging in there and my temps keep going up.... fingers crossed! Did you figure out how to link me your chart yet???

Im useless....i cant work out how to get my chart on here.

Im feeling crampy now. Not proper af cramps just bad tummy ache and achey back. Feels like af might be coming soon tho. Feel a little bit sick too but thinks its coz i have a tummy ache.
I want af to stay away!!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"