Jan 14/CD 14/clomid 2-6... looking for a buddy!

OMG!!!!

I decided to dip a digital in my FMU and got this!!!!

IMG_1193.jpg

Why can I still not believe it??????
If this is true then I am the happiest woman in the world.
Hubby has gone to work so doesn't know I have tested. He won't be home until much later tonight. I need to think of a good way to tell him.

xxxx

Holy sheep!!! Thats a bfp m dear... no question!!! Omg omg congrats hun!!!! Have you told oh yet???

Thank u!!!

I havent told him yet! He is at work til tonight. I cant wait to tell him. Thank u for going through the tww with me xxx

I am so glad at least one of us got a bfp!!! So happy for you and you NEED to update me on hubby's reaction... eeeks!!

He has just rang to say he is coming home early!! On his way now!! I feel like a kid on christmas eve xxx

I told him and he is very happy and excited. He couldnt believe his eyes. We are very pleased and hope everything goes well.

Are u doing clomid again this cycle? I hope u get your rainbow baby xxx

Awww I am so thrilled for you both!! Congrats mama :hugs:

I will be using clomid again this cycle but marked today as cd1 instead of yesterday because it was only one small bit where it seemed like reg flow but ended up still spotting all day yesterday. Even today is very very light and mostly just when I wipe so I am a bit confused but it has happened before so not surpised. Hubby dropped off a sperm sample yesterday so we will make sure he is in check and should get the results next week. I think its time for me to buck up and head over to LTTTC because I am going into 14 months since we started ttc now...

But you need to get a pg ticker in your siggie now and head over to first trimester! :happydance: Have you estimated a due date yet?

I was in LTTTC but its a big boring in there lol. Not as many people so its a bit slow. I kept going between there and ttc.
Ive got a little ticker! Cant believe ive got one. Im due about 6th oct.
Good luck with your clomid. I will stalk your journal.
Xxx

Thats crazy! Looks like we are still in tune with each other. I hope u get yr bfp this cycle. I want u as my bump buddie!!!
Xxx

Fingers crossed I join you in first tri soon... I will take the clomid cd 5-9 this cycle and am guessing ov around cd17... so feb 17. How are you feeling?

Im feeling ok thanks. Quite tired. But i told myself i wouldnt complain if i got pregnant lol.

Its easier when your cds are the same as the actual date! Not long til 17th. It will be here in no time!!! X

I decided to order some opk's for this cycle and they should be here just in time to start testing.... hope its my month because it would be conceived the exact time my daughter was.... 2 full years ago now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->