Jan 14/CD 14/clomid 2-6... looking for a buddy!

My temp dropped today too and I got a bfn and I feel af now.... stupid positivity..... never gets me anywhere..... but I still try. I might only try for one more cycle and be done for good. This is ridiculous already and I guess that psychic was wrong on this one.... :cry:

As if both our temps have dropped together. If af arrives for us then at least we can go through this next cycle together. I really thought u would be getting a bfp. I hope we have better luck next cycle xxx

Your temp is still way above coverline and it went down a few days ago and went back up again. U never know....it might go up tomorrow xxx

How weird our temps dropped the same!! At least if I have to go another cycle... we can keep going together! Maybe our cycles will stay in sync lol then we will get our bfp together! :happydance:

Bring it february!! My daughter we lost was conceived (according to u/s) around feb 15 2011. So if feb is my month it too would be conceived around feb 15-17 because AF is due by feb 1st :)

Morning/afternoon!!

My temp went back up again but i did give it a helping hand by wearing socks and keeping all covered up in bed lol thats how much i want a high temp....even by cheating lol.

I can still feel af coming. I think she will be here by bedtime tonight. Im at least 13dpo today.
Hows u???
Xxx

Temp dropped even lower today so with it being 2 days in a row, right before af is due, no pg symptoms and bfn's... yeah I am out :( I wish cheating helped get a bfp too! lol

Ive started spotting now. So i guess i will be full flow in the morning. Ive got pain killers at the ready as i get bad cramps with af.
U got af or anything yet?
Xxx

So weird... I was just coming on to tell you I have started spotting and expect full flow tomorrow.... weird. lol

I havent started full flow yet have u?
My temp is still quite high but a little lower than yesterday. I was planning on testing this morning if no af but decided not to coz expect her here anytime now.
My tummy feels very strange. Loads of cramps all the time
Xxx

No I am still spotting and my temp is still up... she probably wont show full flow til end of day as I usually have a full day of spotting before she shows fully. Pretty sure tomorrow my temp will slam down and then she will be here for tomorrow totally... so odd how we are so in sync! hahaha

I know its crazy how in time we are!!!! Spooky!!
I dont usually spot before af but it will be doing this to trick me im sure lol. As i seem to get a new symptom each month. My spotting has stopped at the moment.
Xxx

Ive seen u have started a new cycle chart on FF. Have u definately got af?
I have some a little bit more brown spotting now but no red yet. Its driving me crazy!
If i dont get a flow do u think i should bother testing in the am with fmu? Dont know if its a waste of a test if im spotting. Xxx

Well mine started as light flow now so af is here for me now in the aftn... if your spotting is brown it could be IB.... if you dont get anymore by tomorrow morning I would say it is worth a test for sure!

I only had one brown spot last night and then nothing all day today until another bit of brown now. Its getting my hopes up because its not usual for me but it could be from getting the hsg done.
Guess i will wait and see but i bet af comes and its just a big tease.
Sorry af got u hunni xxx

Thats usually when AF decides to start playing tricks... when you are ttc... go figure! But I hope this isnt a trick and that it is unusal for a reason... that you are about to get a bfp :happydance:

So i pee'd in a container just now as i didnt want to poas and waste a hpt if my period was going to flow out with my pee. I dipped the hpt and got what looks like a BFP!!!!!
No squinting, its very easy to see!!!

Only prob is i dont know if i trust the test? I got evaps or had a chemical using these tests last April. I kind of expected a line to come up and not believe it. I wouldnt of bought these tests again but hubby bought them and put them in my stocking at Christmas.
I will try post a pic? Im shaking here and nearly being sick...xxxx

IMG_1191.jpg

This is the test!!!!!

I wish i could wake u up ......hee hee xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g