Jan 14/CD 14/clomid 2-6... looking for a buddy!

Just looked at your chart and your temps are really climbing. Looks good!!
How did u get that link to your chart on your page? X

OK when you are logged in and across the top of your screen it will say:

Home Data View Analysis Sharing Chart settings

Click on 'sharing' and a drop down menu will appear. Then click on 'get code' and a few codes will pop up. Copy the one that says BBCODE and paste it in your siggie!

Then I will help you to customize it but one step at a time hahaha :rofl:

Oh shoot... its 3pm here, must be almost bedtime for you! lol

Lol thank u. I will have a go at doing that tomorrow. Im nearly off to bed.....ive stayed up almost til 5pm lol.

Good luck with 10dpo testing!! Xxx

Have a good sleep! See you when I wake up at 2pm! lol

U slept in??? Lol.
Ive just finished teaching 5 hours of ballet classes. Really need a takeaway now. Im so hungry!
Got a crampy feeling still. I know af will be coming in a few days :-(
Any luck with todays test??
Xxx

10dpo and I got a :bfn: again... but had a big temp drop today so either AF is creeping up (my normal LP is about 15 days but spotting starts on 13/14) or it was an implantation dip... I'm not worried..... yet lol Really hoping it goes back up tomorrow!

And my goodness 5 hours of ballet you must be exhausted! My daughter is in ballet but only 45 min classes as she is only 5 lol What did you end up getting for takeaway? All I have had today is coffee and a banana... I am hungry so I should eat something else! Fingers crossed your AF stays away!!! :happydance:

My ballet classes are only 30mins each so i taught 10 classes today. We got a chinese!! It was yummy!

Ive still got that crampy feeling :-(. Sorry u got bfn. I hope u get a temp rise tomorrow!! Then a bfp :).

Xxx

Ive tried to follow your instructions to post my chart but when i click on 'get code' no codes are there. xxx

Did you scroll down??? Yu might need to scroll down to find the codes....

And chinese sounds yummy! Havent had that in awhile and now I want some lol

yes i scrolled down and it was just asking other things about a homepage and message for me homepage.. I couldnt see any codes x

Hmmmmm thats really weird!!! I am very confused by that.... how are your temps looking so far then since I cant see them lol

I havent had any big dips or anything. Today was my highest temp so far for this cycle. FF thinks im 13dpo but im guessing im 10dpo at least.
Do u think u may have the start of a bfp? xxx

Even 10dpo with your temps increasing is a good sign!!! I hope this is it for you!!
I am not sure if it is a beginning of a line or not... in july I had a line that was darker than this one, in my journal it was posted on page 1 or 2 I think and it turned up to be nothing, so either a nasty evap, or an undiagnosed chemical or something...so I am not putting tooo much into this light line.... just a tiny bit of hope because others can see it too... we will just have to wait and see what the next few days bring :D

Morning!!
I will look at your journal. Have u tested again?

My cramps have got loads stronger. I think af will come today for me :-(. Feels like she will come any min. My temp is the same as yesterday so very high but last month af came before temp went down.

I hope u get your bfp xxx

I got a very clear bfn today but when I went back there was a dark spot, like a circle, where the test line should be... was weird... anyways, chalking it up to a bfn...

How long is your LP normally... which dpo seems to be matching up better?

Lp was 12 days last clomid cycle and im about 11-13dpo now.
No af yet but i know i will be out soon. Dont think i will ever get pregnant!!
Xxx

Hey hey hey!!! You have to BE positive if you want to PEE positive!!! Come on now.... you are doing good so far... if you are 11-13 dpo, then you *could* technically be one day late, or due tomorrow! If she doesnt show up in 2 days I think you should test... my AF is due in 3 days!

Thanks hun. I do try to stay positive but its hard.
My temp dropped today :-( and my boobs are not as sore so af must be coming. Wish she would just hurry up now lol.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->