Jan. 2, 2012 CD 1 Need a buddy

BabyRoberson

mommy to alana and ttc#2
Reaction score
NEED A BUDDY ANY TAKERS
I've tried talking to friends but they just dnt understand what I'm going through
So I figure I can find a buddy I can chat with and hopefully go on to be bump buddies with

A little about me :

My name is Krystal I'm 27 will soon be 28
On Jan. 10 me and my OH have been daiting for
12yrs we have a DD who is 8 and is our lil princess
She ask us for a brother but she rather have a sister
Lol in her words well that's about it .

Plz dnt R&R
GL and lots of :dust:

Hey there! My name is Vanessa. I'm 25 and TTC my first :) I'd live to have a TTC buddy. I feel like I go crazy because I always want to talk about baby things and trying to conceive and my friends just don't get it! I've been married for a little over 5 years to my wonderful husband, and we've been trying for 7 months this stretch. I just got AF this morning :(

P.s. because I'm brand new to forums I don't know what all the abbreviations mean, such as r&r and OH :)

Cool beans we can team up because I always wanna take about babies and ttc'n and I'll try my best to help wit the abbreviation let's see

R&R read and run
OH OTHER HALF
DD dear daughter
CD cycle day DPO days pass ovulation
Any other just ask

Hi guys, i need a buddy too....Im 31 got married in August. Been TTC for 2 months and got my AF today talk about disappointed. Think this month il try the whole ovulation kit thing. x

Thankyou! I have a whole new month ahead to try again....fingers crossed i get it right this month. Have just ordered some ovulation tests on ebay. x

Cool beans we can team up because I always wanna take about babies and ttc'n and I'll try my best to help wit the abbreviation let's see

R&R read and run
OH OTHER HALF
DD dear daughter
CD cycle day DPO days pass ovulation
Any other just ask

Thanks! Actually as soon as I posted that I went and read a thread all about abreviations :) I'm glad to have some TTC buddies. I probably should've joined earlier!

So how long are your cycles normally? Mine are usually 31-33 days long. And I got a visit from AF yesterday. Before we started TTC I could always tell when I was ovulating, but lately I haven't been sure and its making me more stressed. I think this month I will start charting my temps again. I have never had any luck charting my CM, so I probably won't rely on that much. Thankfully this month during my TWW I have a 6 day vacation to TX to see my family :)

Mine are pretty much NOT as regular as i thought, this month it was 29, before that it was 31 and 33. Ive only just started taking notice of symptoms and the only thing i track is CM but i clearly got that wrong this month! Hence ordering the ovulation kit because i really dont have a clue when i ovulate. I hope i figure it out soon. :)

Hi guys, i need a buddy too....Im 31 got married in August. Been TTC for 2 months and got my AF today talk about disappointed. Think this month il try the whole ovulation kit thing. x

Welcome! However, I'm sorry about your AF, got mine yesterday :( It makes me cry each month. I'm going onto my 8th month of trying now that its Jan.

Mine are pretty much NOT as regular as i thought, this month it was 29, before that it was 31 and 33. Ive only just started taking notice of symptoms and the only thing i track is CM but i clearly got that wrong this month! Hence ordering the ovulation kit because i really dont have a clue when i ovulate. I hope i figure it out soon. :)

I've never really considered getting those, I hope it helps you! It seems like a good idea :) Maybe I'll get on board too...

My cycles are normally 28-30 days but here lately its been 25-35 use opks temp check cp and cm this cycle we are gonna use preseed this is gonna be fun how long does your LP usually last mine is 11 days

My cycles are normally 28-30 days but here lately its been 25-35 use opks temp check cp and cm this cycle we are gonna use preseed this is gonna be fun how long does your LP usually last mine is 11 days

What is preseed? Before my LP was almost ALWAYS exactly 14 days. But because I haven't been sure when I've been ovulating lately I am not so sure...

Its a sperm friendly lub it suppose to help the sperm pool around the cervix and live longer most women use it when they dnt get fertile cm

Im sure mine was day 12 this month but im not positive, we did the deed every day from the day AF stopped so its tough when it appears again. Altho still not knowing outcome of Sperm Test yet. We could be trying for nothing but im not going to be negative. Just go with it x

I will, will try anything! Off to bed now, not sure what time it is where you are but its 11.30 pm here. School run in the morning, bye for now x

Hey ladies I'm so tic off right now OH had miss place my bbt and doesn't know where he put it so no temping for me in the morning I have been running around the house looking for it and can't find it anywhere ugh so upset ! Ok I'm done

Hi ladies,
I'd love to join in :)
I'm 32, my DH and I have a son who is 11months old and we are trying for a sibling for him.
My cycle is usually 28 days and I usually Ovulate on CD 16. We had trouble and had help conceiving our son, so we only tried a few months before seeking help again this time.
Today is CD 4for me, and yes I'm very depressed the :witch: got mejust after New Years :(
Hoping for the best this cycle, as always.
:dust:to you all, let's get our :bfp: this round!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->