Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

Equal

Reaction score
Got the :) on my OPK (aka positive) yesterday dtd yesterday, this morning, and hopefully tonight! :thumbup:

Anyone else out there?? My cycles are all over the place, but AF is 'suppose' to be due on Jan. 22, 2011. Anyone want to wait with me???

**Janurary Testers**

Jan. 12, 2011
Hopin & Prayin:dust:

Jan. 15, 2011
Mrs. Wells:dust:
NewB:dust:

Jan. 16, 2010
Wishing4baby3:dust:

Jan. 17, 2011
gigglebox:dust:
3boys:dust:
Lanyloo:dust:
Meredith828:dust:

Jan. 18, 2011
rosie5637:dust:

Jan. 19, 2011
butterflytum:dust:
Navywife86:dust:

Jan. 20, 2011
Equal:dust:
rachellie19:dust:

Jan. 22, 2011
LadyLupton:dust:

yes, count me in! today is 0 dpo for me too. i don't chart or temp, but I can feel my ovulation and AF always shows 12-13dpo after, without fail. So, my testing date will be the 17th or 18th if I can hold out until then...I don't have any tests in the house so I am going to do my best not to get any until I'm late!

Heres hoping to hear some Fabulous News.. Wow You have a long wait :hugs: I'll wait with ya. I'm due to have AF on Jan 12th or 13th.. 3 dpo, might cramping so far, I know its way too early and I'm not going to symptom spot this time... lol Good Luck...

Lots and Lots of baby dust to ya :dust: :dust: :dust:

Glad to have some buddies! my cycle is so werid that I never really know when AF is due, I chart, but my charts also say that ill ovulate on the 8th, however my OPK said differently...argh..

Good luck!! hopefully well get some good news this month! how long have you ladies been TTC? this is month 4 for me..

I got my first positive OPK on the 1st, it has remained positive for the past 2 days. This will be my second cycle since my mc in November. My calendar said I should ovulate today.:thumbup:

Im sorry Mrs. Wells :( Hoping that Jan. will bring you some luck!

Gail told me i'd conceive in november which I didnt..I dont know why I waste money on that stuff..we can wait together and hopfully we can be bump buddies!!

Mrs. Wells--you have a beautiful wedding photo! I love it!

Equal--we've been NTNP for about 5 or 6 months now.

ooh i'll wait with you! i should be ovulating today and will be testing on 18th jan.

i've used preseed for the first time this cycle, hope it helps.

good luck ladies:flower:

can i join you ladies? got my first positive opk yesterday for this cycle so i suppose this is my first 2ww while trying to conceive baby No. 5!

Nice to hang with you guys :)

Rosie---I've heard many success stories with preseed! Here's to hoping this is your month! Actually, here's to hoping it's ALL our months!

welcome!! Lets hope this is a luck thread!!! ill see if I can put our dates on my first post for us to keep track of :)

hi ladies i think i ovulated on cd 12friday 0r cd13 saturday as i had lower bkache and slight cramps down my right side but my chart said it was yesterday i was meant to so going off that which makes me 1dpo and af is due 16th jan,its my 5 month of ttc and not enjoying these tww anymore :( lets hope we get our bfp soon and baby dust to all :) x

I've heard great things about pre-seed too...

Glad to join up with you ladies... I'm so excited for us all.. FX'd our time is now...

Good Luck and Lots of Baby Dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

This Year is the Year of babies, I can feel it... woohooo

Hi Wishing! this is my 4 month TTC...its just so annoying lol, everyone says itll worth it in the end, which I know it will...but the waiting...come on...how is everyone feeling today??

Does anyone else feel scared that they are not dtd often enough?

totally...i wish that we dtd last night, but only in the morning and yesterday...im hoping to again tonight just to make sure

I'm hoping to do it again tonight and tomorrow and then its all over! lol We will need the break.

oooh seeing it all laid out on the first post makes it so official! now i'm getting super excited!!!

Good luck to everyone :) I look forward to keeping this thing updated, especially next week when we can start symptom spotting!

I'm 1dpo today I think. Af due around 17th although could be anytime from 14th. Im on my 3rd month which is 3rd cycle since having my Son in July 09! I ov day 14 and dtd days 9, 11, 12 and 14. If were not lucky this cycle were having to put ttc on hold for a while :-(

Good luck everyone!

Hi and welcome Lanyloo! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"