Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? I'm testing on the 22 of Jan, though cycle was a bit longer than usual last month, so I'm not entirely where I'm at or what's going on.

I am also trying not to symptomspot, but have allready turned into a chonic convert boob squeezer, only my own though...

Babydust to us all!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you? I'm testing on the 22 of Jan, though cycle was a bit longer than usual last month, so I'm not entirely where I'm at or what's going on.

I am also trying not to symptomspot, but have allready turned into a chonic convert boob squeezer, only my own though...

Babydust to us all!!!!

Yes! Do join us :) the more the merrier!

Equal--is that true about the psychic reading?! That's awesome! But I would imagine they could be vague...like..."a baby is in your future" :shrug:

haha but seriously, I am really interested in knowing what they say!

Can't wait to hear about the psychic reading Equal... hope it goes well...

I am currently in internet search mode and swiiiiiinnnnnngggg.... not feeling quite so hopeful now. It's my first month off pill and apparently cramps and back pain etc that I had high hopes off are all typical coming off pill symptons :(

aw well, not all lost yet....
good luck all x

nothing yet from the psychic lol...Ill update the new ladies to the front page to test with us!!

Awesome! up to 11 testers!! Were not alone!!! I bought internet cheapies yesterday pack of 30 for $5.00 but they wont get here til God knows when as there coming in from China so this month...no early testing!! anywhoo...I have an essay to writer for my masters course...booo so no more internet for me for a while!!

Had a early n natural mc on 12/14. Expecting af 1/15 somewhere around that time. I def ovulated a few days ago. Least it felt that way. May I join u gals.

Had a early n natural mc on 12/14. Expecting af 1/15 somewhere around that time. I def ovulated a few days ago. Least it felt that way. May I join u gals.

sure you can the more the merrier and more people to sympton spot with:happydance:,ur afis due before mine so you could be about 3 dpo now,have you had any signs of any change at all :hugs: x

so I cheated and am on here...oops! Welcome NewB! Im sorry to hear about your loss

I have officiallyput you onto our waiting list, and hopefully you can be our first BFP!!

anyone have any symptoms today?? me..nothing..well dry mouth, but thats usual for me..

ok...now back to my essay..

anyone have any symptoms today?? me..nothing..well dry mouth, but thats usual for me..

ok...now back to my essay..

hey equal im 2 dpo but could be 3 but i dont use temps so cant be sure,my mouth is watering loads to the point im fed up of swollowing lol:haha:,belly a little achy if not sitting in the right position,achey boobs but only slight but thats it so dont think they are very possitive yet but who knows x x x:hugs:
o n dont worry about having brakes from doing ur essay as it will do you good anyway :) x x x x

No symptoms at all. Full breasts, not sore yet. Still early tho. Thx for adding me! This is fun!

im still taking my OPK as I think i OV'd really early so im scared it was a false alarm...in the past couple of days the keeps getting fainter so thats a good sign. we DTD last night just to make sure we have all the days covered...im scared my eggy may have released slower than usual...its werid though I usuall got lot of CM when I ovulate but not this time...werid..

i know i defo ovulated between cd 10 and cd 15 as my cervix was open and high but by cd 16 cervix was alot more closed and lowering,me and oh bded on cd10,11,13,14 and 15 so just hoping we have covered it and got plenty of swimmers to meet my egg lol,god us ladies get desperate at times but if it helps then who cares lol x x

Hi Girls!

May I joint your thread? This is our first month TTC.... I'm still waiting to ovulate this week, (today is CD 15), starting to get a little worried about when I will "O". We are using OPK's and Pre-Seed. I'm also taking b-100 complex to help with a shorter LP, (11 days). If I get my "O" in the next couple days, I should be testing around 1/20.

So nice to see other girls that are going through the same thing as me!

Thanks! :hugs:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10760;80/st/20101222/l/29/dt/-1/k/6a0c/ttc.png

Hi Girls!

May I joint your thread? This is our first month TTC.... I'm still waiting to ovulate this week, (today is CD 15), starting to get a little worried about when I will "O". We are using OPK's and Pre-Seed. I'm also taking b-100 complex to help with a shorter LP, (11 days). If I get my "O" in the next couple days, I should be testing around 1/20.

So nice to see other girls that are going through the same thing as me!

Thanks! :hugs:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10760;80/st/20101222/l/29/dt/-1/k/6a0c/ttc.png

sure you can,this wanting a baby and having to wait is hard work:sleep:,im on ttc 5th month and can say im not enjoying it anymore and just want be pregnant now:growlmad:,it feels like such hard work before you even start carrying them but once we get our bfp it will all be worth it :hugs: x x x

Thanks Wishing...

We can be in it together! It's nice to have this board and able to relate to others going through the same thing... good luck to you this month! :kiss:

good morning ladies,well i had a cruel dream last night that id finally got my bfp and when i woke up and realised i was happy and excited for nothing haha i went very moody with oh :(,this tww is so cruel to us ladies x x

Those are vivid dreams, one of the early pregnancy signs.. I had one similar to that and I was pregnant ... lol When did you say your due to test?? I'm trying to keep track but I talk to everyone... sorry I forget :lol:

It SOOO Hard NOT to Symptom spot when you want something so bad... But my body likes to play games with me so I'm used to it... getting older stinks... :lol:

This is what I found, hope it helps..

Examining the changes in your cervical mucus can help you pinpoint your chances of pregnancy. This why you could see there is some change in cervix during early pregnancy. As cycle progresses, cervix will show marked changes and the cervical mucus will increase in volume and changes texture. Right after ovulation the cervix is returning to the dryer, lower, closed state you noticed after menstruation. During early pregnancy, the cervix becomes closed and blue in color. Cervical mucus also tends to change during this stage of your cycle, so the cervical mucus would begin increasing due to hormonal fluctuation and blood flow to the uterus.

FX'd your BFP is in the making hun :hugs:

good morning ladies,well i had a cruel dream last night that id finally got my bfp and when i woke up and realised i was happy and excited for nothing haha i went very moody with oh :(,this tww is so cruel to us ladies x x

Those are vivid dreams, one of the early pregnancy signs.. I had one similar to that and I was pregnant ... lol When did you say your due to test?? I'm trying to keep track but I talk to everyone... sorry I forget :lol:

It SOOO Hard NOT to Symptom spot when you want something so bad... But my body likes to play games with me so I'm used to it... getting older stinks... :lol:

o i do hope so hoping then it was a dream worth having hahaha,im due to test on the 16th which is when af is due but will most likely cave and test a week today,my boobs are getting so painfull too but think thats my body playing tricks with me as well,i think the moment you start symptom spotting you notice everything little that you wouldnt usually think about lol :hugs: x

BINGO You so sound pregnant... Are your bbs dark and bumpy, deffo sign right there... woohoo your on your way...

I'm all over the place, I just burst into tears and started crying when I talked to my Mom, I'm scared, freaked out and panicking... :cry: Reality is starting to kick in I could be... I'm not ready or prepared.... oh my god...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->