Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

Hey giggle, I have no idea what's goin on. I think I'm gonna take a break frm these boards as well. I have a physical tmrw afternoon. Ill speak to the doc about it. I hope we get our bfps soon. Or at least af so we can try again. Stay positive, love!

Hey giggle, I have no idea what's goin on. I think I'm gonna take a break frm these boards as well. I have a physical tmrw afternoon. Ill speak to the doc about it. I hope we get our bfps soon. Or at least af so we can try again. Stay positive, love!

thank you :hugs: best of luck to you! Hey let me know what your doctor says about your MIA period if you come back to check messages :winkwink: I'd love to get some free medical advice :haha:

do you plan on testing anymore? my plan is to try again Saturday if AF is still a no-show. No testing tomorrow. Also, though I swore :witch: would come today, she didn't. Maybe she'll wake me up for a nice midnight treat :growlmad:

to anyone still following this thread...:witch: finally got me at work. guess it's one to waiting until May to actively try. *sigh*

I figured an illness I had early in my cycle (24 hour stomach bug) must have pushed my O day back by a few days (which i already figured)...and then my LP was longer by 1 day.

God I wish I got 2 pink lines instead of read panties :haha:

Now May can't come soon enough!

Im so sorry hun, i really hoped this was your month so that we could join 1st tri together! x x

Thank you everyone! :hugs2: your support has been very helpful and I appreciate having a place to vent ;)

It is time for me to cherish the days I have with OH before we make and addition to our family. We get married in May, which is when we'll start trying for #1 as well...so if nothing else, I now have May to REALLY look forward too!

Take care everyone!

take care giggle, have a wonderful wedding and make the most of the lies ins you can have xx

so are you not going to try until may? tell me to mind my own business if you want but i was just wondering...

No problem--I'm an open book :)

We are waiting to actively try because we can't get pregnant next month (too many october birthdays in my friends & family, including my own), and after that it will be so close to my wedding that I don't want to be in the first trimester with new pregnancy symptoms, plus planning the last minute details of my wedding. Also OH isn't ready to actively try just yet. We had a slip up on New Years so I was hoping this was the "oops" I was waiting for before actually having to try, but sadly I guess a bad stomach bug pushed my O date back and the little spermies never had a chance!

ah ok i get you hun, I was 8months pregnant on my wedding day, thankfully its was my first and i had a small neat bump, I hope when you decided to actively ttc it happens quickly for you and it will be worth the wait! x x

Af came last nite. I'm happy to know I can try again. But ill be ntnp for a while. We're gonna just let it happen.:)

3boys--thanks so much :) btw how was it being so pregnant at your wedding?

NewB--I think that is a good idea as I've heard taking the stress out of TTC works miracles. good luck this cycle :)

it was fine, not that noticable as it was my first and my dress hid it well! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->