Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

We have just started TTC as only married 6 months but as I'm 35, I'm really feeling the pressure!

I decided not to leave anything to chance and have bought opks etc.. got my first :) yesterday and been trying really hard!

I know realistically that chances of conceiving first time are pretty slim but i have got a warm fuzzy in my tummy and can't help but be a bit hopeful. Just a little worried about getting hopes up and then being hit with disappointment but feeling pretty obsessed ...any advice on how to chill about it all?

Does anyone else feel scared that they are not dtd often enough?

I did it 3 times, 2 times on New Years Eve night and then in the morning New Years day and then the following day, Its been a while... :lol: I'm hopeful but if it does'nt happen now there is always next month :) Have'nt had any signs today so far a tad cramp but it stopped, a lil white cm YUCK... thats it... anyone else??

Who all is testing on the 12th or 13th... I start like clockwork usually spot the day before light then full blown... I pray the :witch: stays away for ALL of Us... I have a good feeling this is going to be one lucky post...

Bring on the :baby: :baby::baby::baby::baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome aboard the 2ww butterflytum lots of lovely ladies here for support..

I think you're right, lucky thread :) I anticipate at least 2 BFP's--that's my guess! Not sure who though...

Butterfly--I just found out New Years that some friends of ours are expecting their 2nd and the conceived their first try! i think if you are both healthy and know your fertile window your chances should be pretty good :)

About not DTD often enough--I am afraid of doing it *too* much! I fear that doing it too close to O will result in a boy (I REALLY want a girl!) and also doing it too much will decrease the sperm count.

Can you tell I'm a head case and think about this waaaaay too much? :lol:

i think there is no way to not think about it all once you start ttc and thats why its a hard journey at times,it took 10 month to get preg with my daughter and only 2 weeks with my son but this time i had a chemical pregnancy on my second month of ttc and im on my 5th month now and not happened again so anything is possible so think its just about going with the flow,i hope it is a lucky month for us all,im only on 1dpo but still having quick sharp pains in my right side next to my hip but they arnt painfull if you know what i mean,they are just there on and off :) lol x x

Wishing4baby--do you feel ovulation? maybe it's just residual Ov pains which means you definitely have a chance this month!

hi gigglebox im not so sure what it is but i had the same pain on cd12,cd13 and cd15 except my pubic bone aches a little with it this time plus i had the ewcm on the 12,13 n 15 but im almost dry today and cervix is lowering sorry if its tmi :) x x

Thanks for your replies.

I have had really sore lower back since yesterday morning - and wouldnt normally get ovulation pains. I'm not sure whether I have just injured myself dtd or if its something of note!

AF not due till 19th so I may be among the last to find out. When are u all testing?

Thanks for your replies.

I have had really sore lower back since yesterday morning - and wouldnt normally get ovulation pains. I'm not sure whether I have just injured myself dtd or if its something of note!

AF not due till 19th so I may be among the last to find out. When are u all testing?

hi hun my af isnt due till 16th but will prob test around 12th to see if im one of the lucky ones who get a bfp early if i am plus i just cant help it haha x:hugs:

Wishing4baby3 Oh wow that is a good sign your pregnant, low and closed is pregnant from what I've learned but everyone is different. I really hope you are... FX'd :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello ladies.... tell me some symptoms I'm freaking out here... lol I'm going to hold off and test on the 14th thats two days late if the :witch: don't show I'm so taking a test...

@butterfly--I'm testing on the 17th. If you go to the first post there is a list of when we're all due for a test :)

the 17th will make me 2 days late for AF if she doesn't show. Last time I held out to 1 day late and I tested that morning, BFN, and AF showed only hours later :( I am trying sooo hard to keep tests out of the house this time! But there's a dollar tree about 3 minute from work with cheapo tests so I'm really going to have to be good!

Welcome to the wait!! We can start the 'I swear im not going to symptom spot this time' symptom spotting!!

Welcome to the wait!! We can start the 'I swear im not going to symptom spot this time' symptom spotting!!

:rofl: OMG I swear I was JUST thinking that same thing! LOL! too funny.

I always tell myself that, but ive learned to embrace it!! today: nothing..lol but im only 1DPO so really...not expecting much...

Yeah, me neither...my senses won't be super heightened until 7dpo when I start to expect/hope for symptoms to start ;0)

And I'm still going to try and just keep an eye out for really unusual symptoms I haven't gotten before...but who am I kidding? I'm a chronic boob squeezer! LOL

lol what DPO does implantation usually occur??

ok...so from a scale of 0 to pathetic..where do I range that I've paid for a physic reading to see if im pregnant..

I got my postive opk sunday as well i chart and believe i ovulated yesterday so i am 1 dpo!!!

Wishing4baby3 Oh wow that is a good sign your pregnant, low and closed is pregnant from what I've learned but everyone is different. I really hope you are... FX'd :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello ladies.... tell me some symptoms I'm freaking out here... lol I'm going to hold off and test on the 14th thats two days late if the :witch: don't show I'm so taking a test...

:happydance:i do hope so hopin&praying as im on my 5th month ttc and in them 5 months alot of people i know have even found out they are expecting or given birth so it starting to get to me,i do know 5 months isnt a long time to some but it sure does feel it,well today im about 2 - 3 dpo and have achey boobs when bending over only and ive been attacked by body odore lol,extra showers will be needed if it carrys on lol:winkwink:il also only be testing 2 days before you too and ive found every month of sympton checking ive had different symptons from everything pos to almost nothing at all so dont just rely on symptons :hugs: x x

lol what DPO does implantation usually occur??

i think it's uually between 6 and 12dpo. for some people it can be as few as 3dpo.

i'm gonna try not to symptom spot (famous last words:haha:). i've only got two tests in the house, both digi. as they are really expensive and i'm really tight with money i know i won't use them until i'm late or have every symptom going!

i also worry about not getting enough :spermy: as i'm using a donor i'm only getting one shot each cycle. fx'd for all of us

good morning ladies,well i had a cruel dream last night that id finally got my bfp and when i woke up and realised i was happy and excited for nothing haha i went very moody with oh :(,this tww is so cruel to us ladies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->