Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

im also 14dpo today and my test yeterday was neg too so im still hopfull too,il test again fri if af doesnt show x x

looks like we're in the same boat :hugs: I am going to check my chart again; I was sick early in my cycle and I fear that pushed my O date back :(

Are you having any symptoms? I was having a ton of twingy cramps in my uterus (not like my usual AF cramps at all) for the past two days; they are milder today and feel more like AF now :( still no sore boobs though and that's pretty abnormal for me...

I am still hoping and praying though!

sorry if message is short but on me phone as laptop has been taken over by a virus so not happy lol,the only things for me is boobs have started to ache again,cervix is higher and sofer today than yesterday and before and i think my nipples are a little darker than normal,ive had a pinching sensation by belly botton ans af bellyache on and off but just doesnt feel the same as normal af bellyache so i just dont know lol,its hard work trying figure out your body lol x x

I will wait with you, i'm 11DPO, AF due 22.01.11. good luck.

sorry if message is short but on me phone as laptop has been taken over by a virus so not happy lol,the only things for me is boobs have started to ache again,cervix is higher and sofer today than yesterday and before and i think my nipples are a little darker than normal,ive had a pinching sensation by belly botton ans af bellyache on and off but just doesnt feel the same as normal af bellyache so i just dont know lol,its hard work trying figure out your body lol x x

high and soft cervix?! sounds good! I know what you mean; it seems like we know our bodies so well then it throws a curve ball just for fun! evil :witch:!!!

Well you are in my thoughts :flower: I hope this is it for both of us! I am still quite hopeful and going to be crushed if/when AF shows...

For now, i've still got these weird twinges of pain going on. The last time I had normal AF cramps was 3 days ago; now I just have the strange twinges. I am hoping beyond hope that it's implantation happening...[-o< Please let this be it!

Good luck to everyone still...positive thinking!
:flow::flow::flow:

awwww well you sound good too,i think im maybe getting ready for af now though so not too hopefull plus cervix was high and soft last month but the difference is it stayed high throughout the 2ww but this time its been low till today,well lets keep our fingers crossed and all the luck in the world for you hun x x

I know this is crazy but i have that "OMG i'm PREGNANT!" feeling right now! I've had it all afternoon...it's so weird...I know I can't just make assumptions like that but this must be that feeling women always say they had--they just "knew". We'll see if my body is right or not LOL! But it's like...excitement and euphoria...and a warm fuzzy feeling low in my belly...ugh so strange...If :witch: shows I am seriously fooled this month!

Uterus twinges were less today, but still there. No sore boobs, no AF cramps, officially 1 day late...cervix, which was high and firm, is now slightly more soft and tightly closed! I am still discouraged that 13dpo was negative, but I am SO excited to test in the morning!

what do you ladies think? Anyone else officially late now?

I know this is crazy but i have that "OMG i'm PREGNANT!" feeling right now! I've had it all afternoon...it's so weird...I know I can't just make assumptions like that but this must be that feeling women always say they had--they just "knew". We'll see if my body is right or not LOL! But it's like...excitement and euphoria...and a warm fuzzy feeling low in my belly...ugh so strange...If :witch: shows I am seriously fooled this month!

Uterus twinges were less today, but still there. No sore boobs, no AF cramps, officially 1 day late...cervix, which was high and firm, is now slightly more soft and tightly closed! I am still discouraged that 13dpo was negative, but I am SO excited to test in the morning!

what do you ladies think? Anyone else officially late now?

sounds good to me :dust:

:witch: should have been there for me this morning but didn't show so i guess i'm late too. i did a test when i got up and it was negative though. if she's not here tomorrow i'd be suprised!

hi all,

I was certain i was out this morning as got another bfn at 13dpo with an early test. Hopes are rallying but will not be surprised if af rears her ugly head.

Thing is i have had to go away with work for a few days and there will be quite a few stressful meetings- if im not going to get my bfp, i would love it if af would wait until im home and can get a hug from dh.

good luck to y'all

x

Well I am definitely out. Got AF yesterday and I had tons of signs. I thought for sure I was. I guess we'll just keep trying till we get it right.

Well I am definitely out. Got AF yesterday and I had tons of signs. I thought for sure I was. I guess we'll just keep trying till we get it right.

:( I am sorry Mrs. Wells! At least you aren't in the 2ww limbo anymore, and this means the start of a new cycle :thumbup: I know it's hard to be optimistic right now but you have a lovely hubby (that I can tell anyway from your picture) and just look at it as one more month you and he can cherish alone together before baby comes :flower:

Now go treat yourself to some ice cream!

im fine thankyou 3boys a little moody this morning about it but just got keep looking on thr bright side that it will happen :) x x x

I'm sorry wishing!!! I was sure it was your month! Perhaps you will get a lovely valentines surprise instead :thumbup:

I haven't gotten AF yet but I'm sure I'm also out. 15dpo, BFN this morning. I was so sure yesterday! I may have to recalculate my O date and see what happened; perhaps my second set of O pains this month was the actual O date, meaning I was pushed back about 3 days, and the chance that :spermy: caught the egg is pretty slim. I'm pretty sad but happily OH has agreed to start actively trying in May :happydance:

Good luck to everyone else who is still holding out! :flower:

im still waiting for af. im losing hope as it has been like 30 smethin days frm my early mc bleeding. i shouldve gotten a positive by now. good luck everyone!

im still waiting for af. im losing hope as it has been like 30 smethin days frm my early mc bleeding. i shouldve gotten a positive by now. good luck everyone!

sorry about your loss, maybe you ovulated later as your body recovered

thanks! i may have ovulated later. im just ready for some answers now. my tummy is crampy and bbs still sore. im still nauseaus every couple hours. hopefully we can all join u soon.

hopefully i get a positive on a digi tomorrow, im so nervous it will be -ive

hopefully i get a positive on a digi tomorrow, im so nervous it will be -ive

im sure u'll be fine. how r u feeling? i may test tomrw too. just for the heck of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->