Jan. 3, 2011--0DPO, anyone else??

really sore boobs and loads of cramping and back pain but no bleeding so im hoping all is well. How about you?

3boys you're so funny! It will be a BFP and you can finally embrace it and celebrate :hugs:

Good luck :flower:

3boys you're so funny! It will be a BFP and you can finally embrace it and celebrate :hugs:

Good luck :flower:

I wish i had your confidence! i am so nervous, really wish i could buy some now but will have to wait till morning! I will update then

sounds good! Post us a picture when you do :)

i'm out, after messing me around yesterday the :witch: arrived in the night :cry:

Yay, congrats 3boys!!!! I knew it would say that. We can get through the worry together!

I'm so sorry for those whose AF has arrived, hope next month is your month and good luck to those still waiting!

3boys--looks great!!! So exciting! And LanyLoo, how thrilled are YOU?! Are you guys rooting team pink or blue?

***IS ANYONE ELSE STILL HOLDING OUT???*** (well, other than myself! lol)

I don't even know what's going on with me anymore. I tested again w/ internet cheapie, BFN. Cervix is higher than it's ever been. No AF symptoms whatsoever. I am so confused...I think I'm on cycle day 32? Maybe even 33...My calendar's at work so I'll have to check. My cycles average 28 days. I thought I was 16dpo, but it's possible now I'm only 12.

I just want this soooo bad, but I know wanting something badly isn't enough to make it come to fruition...otherwise we'd ALL be pregnant!

If I'm still without :witch: by this weekend, I might bring out the big guns and get a FRER. Do you think I just have a bad batch of IC's?

im praying for a sticky bean but if i had the choice i would say id like another team pink so that Ava can have a sister, otherwise i will defo be going again.

im praying for a sticky bean but if i had the choice i would say id like another team pink so that Ava can have a sister, otherwise i will defo be going again.

That's wonderful and I think a good way to root :) I always wanted a sister myself (had 2 older brothers instead). Also I see the strong bond my Mom has with her sister and it is a very special connection, you know?

keeping my fingers crossed that it sticks for you :flower:

i only have a brother and always wanted a sister, especially when i see how close my 2 sil's are. I would love Ava to have that, but a boy is lovely as well! x x

3boys--looks great!!! So exciting! And LanyLoo, how thrilled are YOU?! Are you guys rooting team pink or blue?

***IS ANYONE ELSE STILL HOLDING OUT???*** (well, other than myself! lol)

I don't even know what's going on with me anymore. I tested again w/ internet cheapie, BFN. Cervix is higher than it's ever been. No AF symptoms whatsoever. I am so confused...I think I'm on cycle day 32? Maybe even 33...My calendar's at work so I'll have to check. My cycles average 28 days. I thought I was 16dpo, but it's possible now I'm only 12.

I just want this soooo bad, but I know wanting something badly isn't enough to make it come to fruition...otherwise we'd ALL be pregnant!

If I'm still without :witch: by this weekend, I might bring out the big guns and get a FRER. Do you think I just have a bad batch of IC's?

bfn on another dollar tree test. no af. 17/18 dpo... i think!

:witch: got me. Hopefully better luck next month. Unfortunately my cycles are really long, hate that I have to wait another 35 days. :(

sorry the witch got you hun! i hope next month is your month! x x

NewB--wtf is going on with out bodies?!

I posted this in another thread but here it goes again:

Update: took a FRER this morning, BFN :cry: There is no hope this cycle. The only possibilities (if i'm still preggers) are...

a) I O'd when I originally thought, caught the egg 3 days later, embryo was a late implanter, plus i produce hcg slowly.

b) I O'd 3 days later than I thought, OH's super sperm held out 6 days, embryo was a SUPER late implanter, AND i'm a slow hcg producer.

I think I have a better chance at immaculate conception :haha:

UGH, this is so frustrating! Now it's on to cycle day 34, the longest I have ever had...I don't know what's going on.

if :witch: doesn't show in a week I'll be testing again...or maybe I'll just hold out until Sunday at least. In the meantime I might be chilling out on these forums...

Update: took a FRER this morning, BFN :cry: There is no hope this cycle. The only possibilities (if i'm still preggers) are...

a) I O'd when I originally thought, caught the egg 3 days later, embryo was a late implanter, plus i produce hcg slowly.

b) I O'd 3 days later than I thought, OH's super sperm held out 6 days, embryo was a SUPER late implanter, AND i'm a slow hcg producer.

UGH, this is so frustrating! Now it's on to cycle day 34, the longest I have ever had...I don't know what's going on.

if :witch: doesn't show in a week I'll be testing again...or maybe I'll just hold out until Sunday at least. In the meantime I might be chilling out on these forums...

Sorry about the BFN hun, i hope one of the above examples are true. Hope to hear of your bfp soon! x x

hope you get some answers soon hun astheoriginal 2ww is bad enough without waiting longer,id maye think about seeing your doctor if still no answers by monday as they may be able to help in some way like blood tests n stuff,well good luck hun and sending big :hugs: x x

3boys that is a loverly test too,you cant get a beta answer than that so congrats again and hope you have a wonderfull 9 months x x

Thanks wishing :) I appreciate it! I'm still a smidge hopeful but I'm starting to feel a little crampy...if :witch: isn't here today I will be SO surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->