Jan-Feb 2014 babies- when are you due?

EmmaFTM

Reaction score
I'm due right at the end of January (30th). Anyone feeling like they want time to fly by??? I can't wait for my second little princess to arrive. Happy new year everyone. Xxx

In due Feb 17! I really want time to fly! I have everything done and ready to go, now just waiting. I've also been off work for two weeks and dreading going back on Thursday, really really ready to be done work!

I, due jan 20th but I'm so ready for him/her to arrive!

jan 20th for me too!

Half want the time to go fast but half feeling precious about time left with just me and LO :-(

xxx

hi all due on 28th Jan reality is starting to hit me not long to go. went through my birth plan with my midwife today

hakuna you are so so close!!!

I'm due Jan 26th but C-section is scheduled for Jan 20 :)

I'm due Feb 16th and I seriously CAN NOT wait to meet my first daughter!! I think about meeting her every second of the day. Plus I've had enough of being pregnant now, I'm so uncomfortable. Eeek only 6 weeks and 5 days to go xx

I'm due Jan. 23. Everyone seems to think I'll go earlier though (except for me - I think I'll go late). I'm good with how time is progressing right now. :)
I have been cooking/baking/cleaning like crazy - especially over the last couple of days. But I still want to do a bunch more before the baby arrives.

Feb 7th and can't wait to meet our little lady. Lots of BHs,breathlessness and uncomfortable sleep but she's soooo worth it! Xxx

Me I'm the 11th of feb :) excited and nervous its s o close now . Happy new year

Due jan 10th. Cant wait. I think she'll be a few days early, hope im not wrong but prob will be lol

5th of January not a hope this lil guy is coming early!! He's going to be ready for school when he comes out!!

Totally know what you mean about precious time with #1. I can't wait to see her settle into her new role of big sister though- hurry up 30th Jan.

Good luck girls- we are all so close to meeting our new additions. Xx

Feb 13th ....just started getting prepared now...got a few odd things left to get/order.

Due 13th February.

So looking forward to welcoming another baby into the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->