Jan-Feb 2014 babies- when are you due?

February 8th I'm due! :) sooo ready to meet my little Leo! Xx

9th Feb and now its THIS YEAR!!! I'm a little petrified of becoming a mum (ftm)
N I'm getting nervous as DHs work keep making him work away :dohh:
I just want our little boy to be here now, I'm fed up of aches n pains and really want to meet him.
:flower:

I am due Feb 14 but they will induce me by the 7th if she doesn't decide to come earlier.

Due February 9th with #1, but will be induced at 39 weeks because of insulin so hopefully Feb 2nd/3rd.

Feb 12th.. Want it to go fast so I can meet my second princess, but want it to slow down so I can enjoy the rest of pregnancy and spending time with my other daughter.. Getting nervous now though! X

I am due feb 11th but have a section booked for 39 weeks on the 4/2 unless I labour before ( in reality never been early unless scheduled ) sooo can not wait though we are having a girl our 4th girl to be precise, anyone else looking forward to work ending I finish 11/01 I have 7 more shifts to go :D

28th jan. 3rd and last baby. Cant wait to complete my family.

Due jan 26 but induction scheduled jan 5 at 6 pm (this Sunday!!!). Everything is ready to go and so ready to meet my little man!

Due 14th Feb however im working full time until that date, have nothing for hospital bag, nursery not started and baby has 3 sleepsuits to his/her name so I'm really not ready yet. Sooo different to ds x

Due January 8th with my second but no signs yet that baby is going to come on time, I'm looking forward to enjoying some proper maternity leave with my 2 yr old when hubby goes back to work tomorrow though

C section booked for the 11th of Feb! Also my final child, so want to enjoy this last month of pregnancy. Nesting has kicked in with cleaning random places and I just have a tiny amount of things left to sort out and organise. I can't wait time see this little lady and tell her how much I love her! Also can't wait to get working on a really healthy body to head into 40 with!

Due the 4th Feb, so I can now say baby is coming next month!! In a couple of days I can say less than a month till my due date!! :)

I like to count down to 37 weeks though (which will be 14th Jan), I like the fact its not as far away to look to, and then after that, I will prob wake up each day thinking ooo today could be the day. lol.

Due the 4th Feb, so I can now say baby is coming next month!! In a couple of days I can say less than a month till my due date!! :)

I like to count down to 37 weeks though (which will be 14th Jan), I like the fact its not as far away to look to, and then after that, I will prob wake up each day thinking ooo today could be the day. lol.

That's my birthday!!!

I'm due on 22nd January but will be getting induced on 15th January (due to type 2 diabetes) if baby has not decided to come before then. I have finally got my hospital bag all packed and ordered a couple of final bits and pieces today (kiddicare have 10% off today!!) so I feel I am organised and baby can come any time from now!

Happy New year :)

I'm due Jan 27th. My last LO was 12 days late. Hope to meet my little man this month. I cannot wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->