Jan-Feb 2014 babies- when are you due?

I'm due 31st Jan but being induced during my 38th week due to type 2 diabetes. I find out my induction date on the 8th :)

Im due the 9th of Feb so next month! eeeeeeep im a first time mummy to a little boy who will be called Hayden Lee so so excited but anxious at the same time! i had midwife yesterday and hes fully engaged she doesn't reckon ill make it past my due date fingers crossed!! good luck ladies were all on the final stretch together <3

I'm due Feb 11th but my doc won't let me go past 39 weeks because of GD.

We're mostly ready! :)

Due 15th Jan - 2 whole weeks to go!

Last appointment I was 2/5 in relation to brim so should be well in there now. I'm getting super scared now - but at the same time looking forward to it because I'm sick of all the toilet trips every bleeding 20 minutes!

I'm due 30th too! :flower:

Is this your second baby? Are you thinking baby will be early or late? I'm feeling so much pressure with this one and have been told she is 'well down' already.

Due 15th Jan - 2 whole weeks to go!

Last appointment I was 2/5 in relation to brim so should be well in there now. I'm getting super scared now - but at the same time looking forward to it because I'm sick of all the toilet trips every bleeding 20 minutes!

I can totally sympathise- toilet breaks are becoming ridiculous!!! Good luck- I'm jealous you only have two weeks left I've still got four to go. Xx

I'm due 28th January!!!! Really cannot wait now, sooooo hoping that I don't go over due!

Evening ladies, I'm 5th feb but measuring 3wks ahead, everyone keeps telling me I'm going to be early or worried with all the stress around me I'll go into premature labour but think I'll be late this time. My first lil boy went into labour on due date don't think I'll be that lucky again!! Xx

I am due Feb 28th which is also my son's first birthday.
I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over, so sick of having horrid heartburn every night, RLS plays up everyday. BH get worse as the days go on as does my back pain.

Has anyone else started using EPO yet? I got some today but not sure when to start. I'm 36+1. X

I haven't but then again not even sure why people use it or what it's meant to do in late pregnancy.

I am due 8th February :) can't wait just finished my hospital bag!

I still need to do mine, but have no idea what size clothes to pack for little one. was thinking of packing some tiny baby and new born ones as at my scan yesterday he was measuring 1 to 2 weeks behind. some parts are 1 and some parts of him are 2 weeks.

I'm not doing a bag this time!

EPO is supposed to help ripen the cervix. I've been taking it since week 35. 1 x 1000mg orally week 35 and 36. I've been taking 2 x 1000mg for week 37. Next week I'm also going to insert one vaginally. I'm mostly trying to be a bit proactive because I didn't dilate at all last time :)

My EDD is Feb 6th (the date my Dr is going by), Feb 2nd if you go by the dates of my 12 weeks scan. Though I was already running out room a few weeks back so every one thinks that he will be early, but if he is not more than a week. So the last week of Jan!! I just finished my birth plan and going to work on my bag, as baby's is ready to go!!

I'm due 30th jan too! Very, very excited but nervous too. Think we are just about organised with things, but as first time parents scared about what to expect. Can't wait to meet our princess though :) xxxx

Does anyone know whether you can take EPO with raspberry tea leaf capsules? I started the leaf capsules at 33 weeks and will be 35 weeks tomorrow so wonder whether it will help starting to take EPO too?

Eek all these things to think about!! I don't really have a birth plan, I just know I only want gas and air and a birthing pool if I am allowed. I am hoping to deliver in a midwife led unit but have to labour between 37 & 40 weeks so hoping he will come between then.. No doubt he will be stubborn like his dad and be late ;)

EPO and RLT are fine together. :)

They do different jobs - RLT is a uterine toner which is supposed to help the second stage. EPO is a proto-prostaglandin which is supposed to help ripen the cervix.

Also, have you heard about dates? 6 x dates a day are supposed to really help prep your body too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->