• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

busytulip

Reaction score
Hi ladies! :wave:

I hope to add lots of rainbows to this page.
For those who aren't following us over, feel free to visit where we began here

RAINBOW BUMPY'S

January
Vankiwi~ EDD Jan. 8th :pink: Arrived Dec. 30th
shawnashow~ Jan. 12th :blue: Elijah Keith
lemsz~
skeet9924~ Jan. 25th
cupcake23~ Jan. 28th :yellow: turned :pink: Arrived Jan 22nd
busytulip~ Jan. 28th :yellow: turned :blue: DT Arrived Jan. 14th

February
EverythingXd~ Feb. 1st :pink: Saffron arrived via Sch C-sec Jan 26th @10:03 am 7lbs 12oz
PubMissus~ Feb. 1st :pink:
floridamomma~ EDD Feb. 3rd :pink: Zuri Allesandria Arrived Dec. 8th
Jlou89~ Feb. 5th :blue:
Bselck24~ Feb. 7th :blue: Brody James Arrived Feb 5th
Jojojojo76~ Feb. 8th :pink:
Jami888~ Feb. 8th :pink: Luka Grey Arrived via induction Jan 24th @ 5:46pm 6lbs 15oz 19in
SanJan~ Feb. 9th :yellow: turned :blue: Arrived via sch C-sec Jan 28th @ 9:52am 3.14kg
USAFwife319~ Feb.10th :blue: Noah Arrived Feb. 2nd
lucy_x~ Feb. 12th :pink: Arrived Feb 5th
glong88~ Feb. 19th
IzzyNC~ Feb. 22nd
sarracenia~ Feb 26th
TTC74~ Feb. 27th :pink: Bellamy Induction sch 2/14

:angel: Too Precious For Earth :angel:
Sweetkat~ EDD Jan. 13th​

A little about me:
DH and I have been very blessed and have a lovely large family. After several years of NTNP without any additions to our family we thought we were done, then we were surprised with twins in 2014. Sadly, we MMC 1 of our twinnies at 11 weeks. We were very heartbroken for our youngest DD (twinless twin) and decided we would like to try again as soon as possible so that she'd have a sibling close in age. Once she was born af returned at 2 months PP. So In January of 2015 we actively began TTC. After 8 months we finally got our bfp only to have another MMC at 9 weeks. We did send our LO off for testing, only to be told everything was 'normal'. We've had 2 more MC's since. Loads of tests...all of which came back 'normal'.

We are so ecstatic to be pregnant again and pray that more than anything we'll be able to bring our rainbow baby home and gift our DD a sibling close in age to grow up with.

I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!

Thanks busy for starting this new thread.

Afm: I'm hopefully expecting my rainbow baby, this being my 4th pregnancy, sadly losing my 3rd pregnancy at 8 weeks this March. I'm just over 5 weeks now and due 1st February. I've also started to feel nauseous 😕 It's reassuring but I'm dreading getting hyperemesis again.

I've had such a busy week, so sorry for not keeping in touch in the previous thread, but welcome to the new ladies, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months x

Hi cupcake :wave:
I'm very sorry for your recent loss :hugs:
I've had HG with my previous successful pregnancies, so far the nausea isn't too bad this time, but I have lost a few pounds already.
How are you feeling as you near that 8 week mark?

:flower:Hello all!!!
I'm jumping over from the other thread. My minion back story: I have 3 children youngest is 6(7 in December). Dh and I have been trying to conceive #4 since Dec 2012. We've had 6 back to back losses and absolutely no explanations as to why this has happened. Our last mc was in March 2015 after trying an (unnecessary) iui in which we possible were pregnant with multiples. We took over a year off and begin ttc in May 2016. We fell pregnant straight away and are getting through this pregnancy on faith. I take some supplements but that's it nothing extra. I'm thinking of going back to my acupuncturist. I will not be getting any betas or early scans. Also we are going to skip the early scan and testing as it won't sway any decisions for us. We plan on getting a scan at approx 20 -24 weeks and will reveal the pregnancy when it's impossible to hide. We are due February 3rd and in happy to wait it out with you guys!

Nice to meet you ladies!! I'm happy to join in!

I have one son who turned 1 in January :) He was born 4 months early and is my miracle child as he has no long term effects other than needing glasses!

After he turned 1, my baby clock started ticking again and I had my Mirena IUD removed on Feb 18th. We were blessed to fall pregnant right away (I got my BFP March 14th), but sadly we miscarried on March 24th @ 5 weeks.

I have had 2 previous miscarriages but they were at both after my 12 week appointment (one was a MMC that turned out we had lost the baby at 8.5 weeks) and they were both with my ex husband, so I was upset that this happened with my current husband :(

We decided to try right away as our doctor said that our body just might not have been ready coming straight off of the birth control. We were blessed and received our 2nd BFP straight away on April 21st. I thought, "surely this won't happen two cycles in a row". And it did, we miscarried early again at 5.5 weeks on May 3rd.

This time, my doctor told us to take a break so we went on vacation to California to visit family. We got back Tuesday, May 31st and I realized my period was late. I took a test on Wednesday, June 1st and there it was, my 3rd BFP in 3 cycles.

We're very excited but also cautious. We haven't told anyone, not even our doctor. I am taking a low dose of baby aspirin this go around and staying healthy with my diet and walks with my son. It is all in God's timing not ours so whatever happens, happens. But we are praying that this is the baby we get to take home :baby:

Ive also been reading up on Raspberry Leaf tea and was wondering if it was safe to take or drink during first tri, or only when TTC. It supposedly aids in uterine health and can help with increasing the thickness of your uterine lining and with all of these Mc's, I want all the help with my uterus that I can get! Have any of you taken this? I just bought it in pill form.

Hi ladies,wondered if I could join this thread as well? Am cautiously pregnant again after having 2 miscarriages in the past year. Bizarrely the due date for this pregnancy is exactly a year since my second miscarriage which happened just after my 40th birthday. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out with this pregnancy. It's hard to stay positive sometimes though after everything that has happened. Look forward to getting to know you all better and let's hope we all have smooth straightforward pregnancies x

Hello ladies!
B- I've never taken that so I don't for sure. Welcome and hope this is your rainbow baby!

Jojo- welcome!fx for you as well! I know sometimes it can be hard to be optimistic but yet to stay strong. We are here for you!

Thanks girl! Oh forgot to mention, my EDD is Feb 7th!!

florida~are you seeing a midwife then?

Hi Bselck :wave: We have a similar situation in that we don't have issues getting pregnant, just staying that way. Are you having any lab work done regularly?
I think RRLT is a big NO-NO until late in the 3rd tri. It intensifies normal uterine contractions and that's not exactly what you want to do in early pregnancy. I drank it in my last successful pregnancy and would definitely recommend it to help with muscle tone for birthing.

Welcome Jojojojo :flower: I'm not sure if you remember me but I ran/run the May Miracles thread from last year. It's really nice to see you here and hopefully welcome our rainbow babies together. Please forgive me, but when is your EDD?

I've had a busy day today with loads left to do and all I want to do is lay down and take a nap :rofl: Just kidding...sorta. My best friend is having her gender reveal party this evening and I'm super excited to go and share in such an amazing experience. She and her DH tried for a few years before getting their bfp and I'm so happy for them. <3

Busy and bselk I am the same. We can get pregnant straight away but haven't made it pass 7 1/2 weeks. I don't know who I'm going to see busy. I think I just am worried they'll call me high risk and start doing a lot.

I had a rather relaxing day. Dh and I went a couple towns over and had a beach day alone. I haven't been eating good today and I wake up with just a little nausea. I also have required a nap every day just to function. 5 weeks today. Only 35 more to go.

florida if you are looking for a more hands off, less invasive provider a midwife may suit your needs (especially if they aren't contracted with an OB-GYN practice. A relaxing beach day sounds wonderful. Happy 5 weeks!

I've kind of been off food. Nothing seems appetizing. I've been forcing myself to eat, that sounds awful doesn't it?

How long have you all been with your SO?
My DH and I started dating in Feb 1999 and were married in Jan 2000, seems like a lifetime ago now.

florida~are you seeing a midwife then?

Welcome Jojojojo :flower: I'm not sure if you remember me but I ran/run the May Miracles thread from last year. It's really nice to see you here and hopefully welcome our rainbow babies together. Please forgive me, but when is your EDD?

I've had a busy day today with loads left to do and all I want to do is lay down and take a nap :rofl: Just kidding...sorta. My best friend is having her gender reveal party this evening and I'm super excited to go and share in such an amazing experience. She and her DH tried for a few years before getting their bfp and I'm so happy for them. <3

Hi Busytulip. You have a good memory!! Yes, I was on that thread. I thought I recognised your name, but couldn't remember from where. My EDD is Feb 8th.

Busy- I was actually looking up freestanding birth centers, but the only ones around me don't accept my dh's insurance or you have to pay upfront (6500 at least) and your insurance may reimburse. It may be worth it as they have great reviews and the place is beautiful. I'd love to deliver there. I hate that, when nothing looks good. I have the same happening but I have been eating a lot fruit.

I met my dh in 2012 and we were married exactly 1 year to the day after we met. Quite the whirlwind relationship but we have stood strong together.

Florida, can I ask how you're other babies were born? Have you ever had a water birth!? I've been looking into this for years and my husband thinks I'm nuts but bath time is my zen time and I could just see it helping me relax through labor. I will be high risk (if I can make it past freakin 1st tri!) though so I'm not sure they would let me do it.

Bselck- all my children were born natural no meds in the hospital but my baby is 6 and water births weren't as popular then. Bath time is my tint and everyone I've spoken to had had great reviews about it. As well as saying they accommodate you if you choose to get it of the tub as well.

Jojo I usually don't have as great of a memory, but I care/cared about all of you ladies so much. It broke my heart to add more angels to the front page (including my own). Several of the ladies came back to update that they are expecting their rainbows too, always put a little smile on my face. :hugs:

Birthing centers are wonderful florida, it's too bad that they require so much $$$ up front and you aren't sure if insurance will reimburse. Insurance can be a joke sometimes, I have asked myself on 1 too many occasions what I'm paying them for when I end up with so much out of pocket still. Whirlwind romance's are just fine, DH and I were married less than a year after meeting-it's worked out well for us :winkwink:

BSelck in our area they don't allow water births in hospitals or birthing centers. You'd have to have a home birth for that. I've always thought that a home water birth would be an amazing experience, but I'm a chicken and like the idea of having medical intervention close by if something were wrong with baby or myself. Plus, like you I'm considered very high risk. I have had wonderful, natural hospital births though :D

Weekends always tend to be a little bit slower on the boards, I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend!

Hi, hope everyone is well?

I was a bridesmaids for a family wedding yesterday, so hard finding excuses not to drink, dh got tipsy as he kept having to steal my drinks &#128513; It was a wonderful day but so tiring, glad to be having a lazy day today. I couldn't stop thinking of how many weeks I should have been, it did make sad but I'm so lucky to be having another chance so soon... Also my symptoms have cranked up, sore boobs, feeling nauseous all day with indigestion on top &#128533; Oh the joys &#128518;

So Ive been with dh since 2002, married 2009, met in 6th form and been with each other ever since.

I'm jumping across from the earlier thread. Hi to the new ladies :wave:

Just to recap for those who weren't on the other thread, I just turned 41 and had an ectopic last January (ovary removed) then pregnant again 3 months later, saw HB at 6+2 but then found I'd had a MMC when I got to 12 week scan. Baby had died at 8.5 weeks. Lost the baby at the end of June last year.

Cupcake, sounds like you made it through the wedding without arousing suspicion, nice! :thumbup:

Me and OH started seeing each other in 2002 (I was 27, he was only 21) then we married in 2007.

Haven't started with nausea yet but I'm only 5wks tomorrow. I got it with DS1 at 7wks and DS2 at 5wks. I was really hungry when I woke this morning, and I seem to remember that's how it started. Can't believe I'm hoping for MS but I really am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->