Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

So my lower abdomen has been achy not cramping but achy with some low back pain. Early this morning I wiped and had brown tinged cm only once and just w very small streak. I'm choosing to remain positive. Still achy. Usually it resolves with rest and drinking water. So I'm doing that now. Praying and believing this is my precious rainbow.

Florida I am praying for you! Great job staying positive!

As for me, I have made it to week 5!! Both of my recent miscarriages came during week 5 so when we talk about what milestones we hope to hit next, for me the biggest milestone will be hitting week 6!!

We went to the zoo today for my step daughters school field and it was so fun! I want to keep my schedule filled with as many fun activities as possible to keep my mind occupied and to get through this first tri!!

Hugs to all of you ladies! Goodnight!

Bselck- thank you :hugs: congrats on 5 weeks :happydance:! I know it's hard first try but staying busy is a great idea. I'm doing the same. I have finals in RN school all next week, so I'll be studying all these week. Then 4 days later we are heading out for a week road trip with the kids. Dh and I will be relaxing, road tripping, and exploring all summer as well as classes picking back up July 5th. We are excited. It gives you another focus.

Afm- no further spotting. I rested as much as I could, drank lots of water, and tmi a bm helped. Just hanging on faith.

Thank you so much for your support.

Keeping fingers for everyone that things progress nicely.

Florida - hope the spotting is nothing and looks like it stopped now anyway.

Bselck - the early weeks are the worst ones for things going wrong and at week 5 they start improving. Fingers crossed.

EverythingXd - 3+ is a very good sign. Means the hormone levels are rising as they should be :).

Busytulip and cupcake - booked a panicked scan this morning so waiting for it now. MS vanishing is just too much for me to cope with :)

I am waiting for a scan now - literally can't function as so worried with no MS at all today :(

Sweetkat- I hope the scan is good news. Exciting to see bub! Have you had an us already?

Glad to report scan went well. This was my 4th reassurance scan (6&3 then 7 weeks then 7&6 and today 8&5). Baby measuring exactly right for dates and my EDD is 13 January (although I would rather have 17/01/17 looks more cool :))

With my DD I never even thought of having an early scan but MMCs did that to me.

No idea why baby measured small before and where my MS is?! The sonographer was really nice as I said I am paranoid as hell. She also said until 8-9 weeks it's very easy to be a few days off with CRL and that internal scan makes it harder to get the correct angle to measure baby.

Fingers crossed for the next 30 weeks lol

So happy your scan went well today sweetkat. I'm still waiting to book an early scan, don't want to go too early, probably book one for next week.

Florida glad to hear your spotting has stopped.

Vomited this morning 😷 Been nauseous all day, only thing that helps is eating but after 10 mins I start feeling sick again, I'm so bloated as well, dd keeps poking my belly and looking at me like something is up 😁 I'm glad for the symptoms but know it's only going to get worse 😩 As long as it all brings me a healthy baby in my arms it will be worth 😊

Floridamamma - glad to hear the spotting has stopped. Am thinking about you.

Busytulip- I had a blood test yesterday but think it was more a general one to test my health than a pregnancy related one. In the UK they don't do any tests until you have had three miscarriages.

Today my workmate announced she is 15 weeks pregnant. She sits next to me at work and we do the same role. Although I'm really pleased for her it was a massive shock and I had to go to the toilets to cry.

So happy your scan went well today sweetkat. I'm still waiting to book an early scan, don't want to go too early, probably book one for next week.

Florida glad to hear your spotting has stopped.

Vomited this morning 😷 Been nauseous all day, only thing that helps is eating but after 10 mins I start feeling sick again, I'm so bloated as well, dd keeps poking my belly and looking at me like something is up 😁 I'm glad for the symptoms but know it's only going to get worse 😩 As long as it all brings me a healthy baby in my arms it will be worth 😊

Well for me the early scans were good in that I knew there was a heartbeat and no internal bleeding, but they made me anxious too, as until today they said baby measures 4 days behind...

I have no nausea at all today :), which is very odd. I am also very bloated. People at work must think I am such a pig, as well as people generally, as I now look like a fat slob lol.

Sweetkat- that is great news!! How lucky to have a clinic that understands your worries and allows for early scans!!

Florida- great summer plans!! Glad your spotting stopped and good luck on finals!!

Jojo- that had to be a shock about your co-worker, but your employer will be in even more shock to find out you're both pregnant!!

Cupcake- I haven't booked a scan yet either!! How far along are you again? I'm thinking somewhere around June 28th when I will be 8 weeks along.

I am in the UK, so have to pay privately for early scans, but it's worth it for me. I think i may now wait for the 12 week scan on the NHS (national Health Service).

Although I may go again in about 7 - 10 days.

I also can't decide whether to have a panorama test or just wait for the normal NHS screening.

For those of you considering early scans - anywhere from 6 and a half weeks is a good time. Personally as soon as I got to 6 weeks 3 days I sprinted off to have a scan :)

Jojo- that had to be a shock about your co-worker, but your employer will be in even more shock to find out you're both pregnant!!

Yes, not looking forward to breaking that one to her 😂

Do you think I should tell her I'm pregnant too? She knows about my miscarriages and has been really supportive.

Sweetkat- so glad everything is looking good! It'll get easier once you feel movement. If t takes 1000 scans for you to relax I say go for it! Whatever works for you.

Cupcake- just keep on snacking. Whatever keeps your stomach calm. Could you eat something like veggies/fruit? It'll cut down on the bloat some. How far will you be if you book a scan next week?

Jojo- it's perfectly normal for you I react that way. Sometimes it's hard to hear someone is safely moving trimester to trimester when you've struggled so hard to do the same. Don't apologize for human feelings. :hugs: and I'd tell your boss if you feel you need to. never hurts to have support.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Looks like I'm still on board and will be 6 weeks Friday. My 6 mc have never progressed passed 7 weeks (if they got that far). When I return from vacation I'll be 8 weeks and from then on out in in uncharted territory. Wish I could take a 30 week vacation lol

I'm 6 weeks today, deciding to hold off adding a ticker till I'm 8 weeks, thinking 7 weeks is a good time for a scan.

I can't stop eating 😱 I only seem to want carbs, fruits don't seem to do it for me, lol.

Sweetkat- I just picture you literally turning 6 weeks 3 days and running off to the scan :haha:

Jojo- if you feel close enough to your coworker than I would definitely tell her! Since she's been so supportive and is now in the same pregnancy boat, she may be a great person to connect with. I would hold off on telling your boss if you can though

Florida- vacations are amazing and especially for passing time! How great it will be to come home when you're 8 weeks!!

Cupcake- I totally get it with the ticker hesitation! And I am right there with you with the carb- filled eating!! Just yesterday and today have I been a bit pickier with what I want to eat, before that I felt like I was eating non stop!

As for me, I went out and bought a pack of digi tests yesterday. Last time, at 5 weeks 1 day I was really hoping to see a 2-3 weeks. I used it in the afternoon and only got 1-2 :( I was upset but many people said you had to use FMU, so I tried that the next day and still got 1-2 very next day I started miscarrying. Sooooo, needless to say, all I wanted to see yesterday was a 2-3 weeks. I used afternoon urine and got a 3+!!! It definitely made me tear up and kept me positive :). It's almost the weekend! Do you guys have any plans?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
I took a clear blue digi the day I had spotting and got a 3+ again. I just took 2 today and got 2-3:( I did drink about 24oz of water between 8:30-10 plus 32oz of a smoothie and my urine was dilute. I'm not panicking and I don't necessarily feel like it's over. I'm just coasting. Not sure if I should call the ob or not

I took a clear blue digi the day I had spotting and got a 3+ again. I just took 2 today and got 2-3:( I did drink about 24oz of water between 8:30-10 plus 32oz of a smoothie and my urine was dilute. I'm not panicking and I don't necessarily feel like it's over. I'm just coasting. Not sure if I should call the ob or not
Why not give them a ring? No harm in doing this.

As for me, I went out and bought a pack of digi tests yesterday. Last time, at 5 weeks 1 day I was really hoping to see a 2-3 weeks. I used it in the afternoon and only got 1-2 :( I was upset but many people said you had to use FMU, so I tried that the next day and still got 1-2 very next day I started miscarrying. Sooooo, needless to say, all I wanted to see yesterday was a 2-3 weeks. I used afternoon urine and got a 3+!!! It definitely made me tear up and kept me positive :). It's almost the weekend! Do you guys have any plans?
Yay for a 3+!!
Nothing exciting planned for me this weekend 😌

Sorry I was away for several days ladies.

Welcome lucy :wave:
I'm very sorry for your losses. It is sad that we have groups like this, but I am thankful they do exist and we don't have to go through things alone. :hugs: Cheers to 12 week milestone <3

florida praying everything is okay with your LO. 6 weeks today yes? How are you feeling?

You're only a few days away from that 6 week milestone BSelck :dance: Keeping the calendar filled is a great idea! 8 weeks is a great time for a scan, they look like a proper baby and less...blobby. Will you be able to book with your provider or privately? Oh and 3+ digi :yipee:

I'm so glad to see that your scan went well Sweetkat!

Yay for sickness cupcake! (you know what I mean) Snuggle in sweet baby!

Jojo I'm in agreement with the other ladies regarding telling your co-worker.

Has anyone heard from lemz?

Wednesday my OB's office called with my beta and progesterone results and everything looked wonderful. They asked me to go in the next day for a scan. So I went in yesterday afternoon and was able to see my sweet little baby with it's beautiful heart just beating away. I was overcome with happy tears. Given my history my OB will be having me go in for weekly scans for a while. My milestones will probably be baby steps for a time. They found a very large bleed and I'm praying it resolves by next week's scan and that baby is still very healthy.

No big plans for me this weekend...still on modified bed rest. As per doctor's orders now.

How is everyone getting on?

Oh Busy!! How great for your betas and scan!!! I'm starting to get excited about a future scan for me too!! I'm starting to believe this is real!

I've been a bit constipated and having little bouts of nausea here and there but that's it! So I'm feeling good and my goal is to take my son for a walk everyday (no matter how exhausted I feel) because I'm still eating plenty so I want to stay healthy!

Also I've been taking that baby aspirin which helps with blood flow so I feel like my walks are simply aiding that. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->