Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Congrats Sanjan and Jami on the births of your LO's! its been so long since iv been on BnB (cant stand using my phone for it!) so I feel iv missed so much!

afm ; Baby Ebony Grace arrived on the 6th Feb weighing 8lb 2oz (39+1 weeks), I cant believe I have my rainbow, everything feels unbelievably right and whole at the moment.

will write a proper birth story up and link it asap :) x x

Oh man everything that's rough every hr at night??? I've been there though...my son was that way for a whole year. It was miserable and I was so exhausted. I'm counting my blessings with this one and praying she stays this easy.

Congrats Lucy on your baby girl!

Today is my due date so that is kinda surreal

Oh man everything that's rough every hr at night??? I've been there though...my son was that way for a whole year. It was miserable and I was so exhausted. I'm counting my blessings with this one and praying she stays this way.

I wasn't too worried as my DS2 did the same the first week but settled down very quickly. Looks like Saffron will do the same - the night before last, she fed at 8.40pm, then slept until 1.50am, fed for over an hour until around 3am but then slept for another 5 hours and I actually woke her at 8am! Last night wasn't quite so good but hopefully hourly night feeds are a thing of the past.

Hope everyone else's babies are being nice to their mummies in the night!

I know I updated the Facebook group but...

Brody James arrived on Feb 5th at 410pm weighing 8lbs 4oz and 20.5 inches long!

He is absolutely healthy and I can't believe he arrived at 39 + 5!! He has a head full of dark hair and complete opposite coloring of my first son! My parents were here doe a week and thank God because the transition with my two year old was a little rough! He's great with his baby brother but doesn't share me that well.

Brody had his circumcision and they warned me after that that he would cluster feed and omg he is still crazy cluster feeding!! Hoping to settle down into a pattern soon but happy to be able to breastfeed this time.

As for me, I had a second degree tear and have been super sore recovering- also I am experiencing swelling in my hands and feet when i never experienced any all pregnancy! So weird!!

Hope everyone is well!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 6
Bselck congratulations, and lovely pic :cloud9:

Hopefully your DS will get used to having to share you, it's a big change seeing you with a baby but I'm sure in time his bond with the baby will grow and he will understand that you don't love him any less. My DS1 struggled a bit when DS2 came along, he actually rejected me for a while in that he wanted his dad to do everything rather than me. It probably went on for a couple of months, and then it gradually calmed down until he was back to being a mummy's boy :haha:

Hey, hope everyone.is doing well!

Just thought I'd drop In, we registered Ebony on Wednesday so she is official now. Relations with her siblings are still going strong, I'm amazed at how well my other two have taken to her. They're always wanting cudales and she naps unbelievably well on them! She's a dream, breastfeeding is a walk in the park for me anyway as I thibk my body just knows what it's doing after feeding the previous two for over 22 months each! She has cluster feeding days as expected but she also sleeps incredibly well.

We were discharged baby the midwives Thursday, she's now only 40g under birth weight the little chubba.

Love my Rainbow so much, she is truly everything I dreamed of <3

Hi ladies! So glad everyone has arrived and doing well. Zuri and are getting along. She's almost 3 months but 3 weeks adjusted age and is a dainty thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->