• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Cupcake your poor DH, hope he's recovering well. Glad you managed to carry on with none the wiser.

Hi Everything :wave: Completely understand wanting to have MS :hugs: You'll have to forgive my lack of math skills, if you're 5 weeks tomorrow when does that put your EDD?

Most of my symptoms are very mild. Though I did pass out after breakfast this am only to wake and find myself in a puddle of drool :blush: Pregnancy is glamorous

Cupcake- glad you got through that without having to tell lol
Everything- glad you came over to join us!!! You and dh are similar a friend of mine and her dh.

Busy - my EDD is 6th Feb. I have an early scan booked for 20th June when I should be 7 weeks.

Hi ladies! Hope you are all having a good weekend! I took a second pregnancy test this morning and it came back with a really strong positive line, so guess this is really happening!! Am going to book an appointment with my GP this week to try and get a referral for an early scan.

Does anyone know when an early scan is normally done?

Jojo- early scan can be done as early as 5 weeks to check is baby is snuggled in the right place. But typically 7 weeks you'll see a hb. I prefer 7 weeks or later. Too early and you'll be making yourself worry unnecessarily.

hi all , I guess I belong here too. I used to be on this forum many years ago, and I am back. I had a loss before my rainbow who is 2. I was 7 weeks , no fetal pole , just yolk sac and was measuring a week and a half behind. All my pregnancies are GD and just horrible morning sickness, and every since my loss I am very anxious. I have seen a heart beat but a lot of us know that doesnt mean everything.

Pleased to meet u all x

Thanks Floridamamma - I had a feeling it was around the seven week mark.

Welcome Lemz, good to see you here. Sorry about your previous loss. That's great you have seen a heart beat x

Hi Lemsz. Sorry for your previous losses. I know mmc are especially hard. We are here for you to help the waiting. Fx we all are growing our beautiful rainbows.

Jojo what florida said, I'm also not a fan of 5-6 weeks scans. They cause a lot of unnecessary worry.

Welcome lemsz! It's wonderful that you've seen a heartbeat already. I'm very sorry for your loss. You definitely lose the innocent thoughts that everything will go perfectly. I hope that we are able to lift each other up when we are having a moment of anxiety or weakness. Would you mind sharing your EDD?

Ladies this progesterone is kicking my behind. After last week's lab results I was put on 200mg to be taken 3 times/day. About an hour or so after each dose I start feeling loopy and then sleepy and pass out for about 30 minutes. But if that is what it takes to help this little one grow appropriately I'll go through it and a whole lot more. My next draw is tomorrow, praying for amazing numbers.

How did you share with your OH that you were expecting?

My story is fairly lame. Once he got home from work I told him I had something to show him and then promptly pulled the test from behind my back. He said "really? how?" We had just come off a loss and had only been intimate once. Then he followed up with "those lines are a lot darker than last time" and had a huge grin on his face. Every day he gives me a kiss and says "positive thoughts". :D

I had been having spotting after sex for 1 week prior to bfp so I assumed af was on the way. I took a leftover digi to prove to myself I wasn't so I wouldn't dwell on it and if came back positive. I walked in the room and said, "does it really say that's?!" I was shaking and dh started crying was very excited. Has been ever since. Here's to luck number 7!

Omg you guys! I literally just teared up reading your stories of how you told your husbands!! Both of your husbands sound do loving and supportive!

This is the first BFP that took the hpt when my DH was at work! So I actually got to surprise him for once! It was pretty lame, it basically I bought a mushy lovey dovey card that said "sorry I have been so moody, but we're having a baby!!"

My husband is military and usually very stoic, but he smiled and hugged me and said "really!?" Then I showed him the test and he was like ok here we go. I think he's just very cautious.

We've only told two people this time around but I'm about to give in and tell my mom because we're so close and it's so hard to not say anything! I'm just worried what she might say after 3 BFPs in a row? Just nervous I guess.

Bselck thank you! Your story is so sweet! It's nice to surprise them. You should tell whomever you are ready to tell. It's nice to have someone who can be here for you offline too.

I told my OH on his birthday which was last Wednesday. He went to drop LO off in the morning and I took the test while he was out. He said it was the best birthday present ever.

Went to see my GP yesterday and they said they would refer me for an early scan. They also want me to get a blood test just as a general check that everything is ok.

Am feeling pretty stressed already about the pregnancy. Am trying not to worry but this is my third pregnancy in a year and I can't help thinking about the other miscarriages :(

So far I've just told OH and one friend. Am not sure when we will start telling other people.

I am 8 weeks 4 days after two MMCs and feeling very paranoid. I had a scan 4 days ago and was told everything fine although baby measuring 4 days behind but MS almost disappeared since yesterday and I am convinced sth is wrong :(

Lovely stories. I sent a photo to dh with the bfp test on our wedding anniversary, he told me that was he gift to me 😂

The hormones have kicked in, nauseous and retching, trying so many things so I don't actually vomit, starting to feel rough and all I want to do is sleep.

Sweetkat I'm sorry you are feeling this way, yesterday my symptoms settled and I started panicking, horrible feeling. When is your next scan/ appt?x

Jojo- it can be really stressful to fall pregnant soon after mc. The hurt is still so fresh and hearing relax is a huge cosmic joke. But you need to try. Every time you start to get high anxiety and stressed you're releasing hormones and it's just not good for you. Also can you try to just think I'm pregnant today. That helped me when I had several back to back. Anxiety is all about worrying about what isn't happening right now. Try to bring yourself back to this moment.

Sweetkat- you are close to when the placenta is little by little taking over and your horizons don't have to work so hard. That could be it. When's your next scan

Cupcake- men are hilarious lol. Tell him growing the baby is your gift lol. For the next 9 months worth of holidays lol

Aww ladies, your reveal stories are so sweet! Mine not so really! I just showed DH a photo of the BFP test and smiled at him but he didn't really react, just said he was 'surprised.' I guess that's because we've had no luck for a year, and I'm sure he knows our chances of another MC are high.

On a happier note, I got 3+ on a CB Digital this morning! :happydance: I am 5+2 weeks, I'm delighted though because my symptoms have been a bit hit and miss.

JoJo and Sweet, I completely understand the anxiety you both have, I can't relax either. I had a good day today because of the 3+ CBDigi but I know I'll be panicking again soon. I spoke to a nurse at my docs about the fact I'm having a lot of palpitations. She said it is most likely anxiety. I guess that's why this sub forum is so important for us, because we all know we can talk about the worry and know there are people reading who get it x

Sweet - hope your MS comes back strong! I usually have no symptoms at all every morning but then start with sore bb's by bedtime x

florida I'm glad you were pleasantly surprised by your bfp. :hugs: 7 is a pretty lucky number :D

bselck I don't think that's lame at all, it's very cute. Outside of BnB we haven't told anyone. Will you come up with a 'special' way to let your mom know?

jojo it's easy to become worried and stressed by those doubtful thoughts. My hope is that in just being able to share with others that have been and are going through the same thing that we'll be able to lift one another up. It's nice that your GP is referring you for an early scan, I hope it comes through soon. When will your blood testing be?

Welcome Sweetkat :hi: Congratulations! Will they be doing a follow up scan? I have had 2 MMC's as well, I wish I could take away that worry that your LO will pass and you won't be aware. Some ladies find comfort in having an at home doppler, do you have one or have you thought of purchasing/renting one? Oh and I've added you to the front, but my math isn't perfect so if I'm off on my EDD guess please let me know.

cupcake I know it's silly to say yay! that you aren't feeling well...but yay! I hope the sickness isn't too overwhelming. Are you taking B vitamins? sometimes they help. Though I had HG with several of my pregnancies and if that's what's in store for you then meds are the only suggestion I have. If you can't keep anything down and start losing a fair amount of weight I'd definitely call. Anniversary bfp! <3

Everything I'm sure as the weeks go on that he'll show more and more signs of excitement. Sometimes I forget that DH has gone through this with me, just in a different way. Whoop! Whoop! for 3+ digi :yipee:

I really think it's important for us to celebrate milestones...as small as they may be. What milestone are you looking forward to celebrating next?

Personally I'm looking forward to having another great lab result tomorrow. FX'd!

Hey,I'm due with a rainbow 13th Feb 2017. Keeping everything crossed.
I'm so looking forward to morning sickness and all the aches and pains, my heart was completely broken following my miscarriage and I honestly feel that the only way of mending it is with a baby. Here's to keeping everything crossed.

My most looked forward to milestone, 12 weeks.

I'm so sorry ny of us have to be in this group, I feel the next few weeks will be emotionally draining for us all

Love and hugs, and fingers crossed for very sticky beans for us all. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"