Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

That's great news Jami (not that your fluid is high, but everything else because I know you wanted baby to come earlier!) x

OH ladies what great reports from Doctor Appts I've just read through!

SanJan- what great news that baby is head down and you can get your stitches removed next week!

Cupcake- glad your appt went well since I was looking at the front page of due dates and you're next!

Jami- sorry your fluid is high but excited for your induction next week! Let me know what the membrane stripping does!

As for me, had my 37 week appt today- heart beat was 154bpm, baby boy is low and I'm almost 2cm dialated. So now it's just a waiting game for contractions to start! I've had a few BH but nothing serious, just tons and tons of pelvic soreness! So some days I think he will be here soon, other days I think he will be overdue!

Excited to see more babies born next week!! :happydance:

Barring an unexpected early arrival, Bella will be joining us on 2/14!

Good morning everyone!!! I am up to my eyeballs with false labor. My tummy has dramatically dropped and I've been having tons of contractions, not really painful though, lots of brown mucusy discharge (lost plug Thursday), and overall just moody and tired. Ready to do this. Still praying I go on my own before Tuesday. I hate induction. My sons was terrible. Daughter was 100% all natural and I loved it. I have asked my dr if we could try just breaking my water and not using pitocin. He said "well see what your cervix looks like". All the menstrual cramping and discharge makes me believe I'm dialating. At my sweep I was 1.5 cm dialated so I'm praying for at least a 3 or 4 so he'll be willing to do it without pitocin. Getting nervous and impatient. I've been so worried about this little one I just want to have her in my arms already!:baby:

Good morning everyone!!! I am up to my eyeballs with false labor. My tummy has dramatically dropped and I've been having tons of contractions, not really painful though, lots of brown mucusy discharge (lost plug Thursday), and overall just moody and tired. Ready to do this. Still praying I go on my own before Tuesday. I hate induction. My sons was terrible. Daughter was 100% all natural and I loved it. I have asked my dr if we could try just breaking my water and not using pitocin. He said "well see what your cervix looks like". All the menstrual cramping and discharge makes me believe I'm dialating. At my sweep I was 1.5 cm dialated so I'm praying for at least a 3 or 4 so he'll be willing to do it without pitocin. Getting nervous and impatient. I've been so worried about this little one I just want to have her in my arms already!:baby:

I saw your FB post first and this made me chuckle - when is false labour not false labour?! :haha:

My FB post? Don't have one... :shrug:

So ladies... to avoid induction on Tuesday I drank castor oil....and it's been 6 hrs and nothing! I've chickened out on my other two births, but I just have a feeling this one will end in c section if I'm induced. I can't believe it didnt even make me have a BM. Anyone have experience? Not doing it again but just baffled that it did nothing.

Jami- omg eww I have heard of castor oil but never done it! Was it disgusting!? Maybe it takes time to sink in and do something?

Took it at 2:30. At 10:30 I started contracting. The pain woke me up. Got worse and worse until 4am when they stopped! I was just about to go to l&d when it all stopped. I went to bed and got up at 5:30 for work. Nothing all day. Never had diarrhea at all.

Had dr appt right now, he tried to strip me again but said there were no membranes left. I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Last week I was 1.5 cm dilated and not effaced at all. So I guess I made a little progress. Tomorrow morning he'll break my water, then give me an hr. He said if I make even a tiny bit of progress every hr, he won't give me pitocin. I have so many butterflies about tomorrow. Can't wait. I hope I can sleep tonight :happydance:

Jami!!!! Agh so exciting!! Good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait for your baby to be here!!

Jami good luck on your birth! Can't wait to see another baby.

I'm so ready to have this baby now too! I literally can't wait.

Oh Jami! I'm so happy for you! Absolutely precious!

Time to update our message title to 5 rainbows!

Congratulations Jami, she's so cute! How much did she weigh? Hope you're both doing great x

Congratulations Jami! She's beautiful! Hope you and Luka are doing amazing! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->