January 2018 babies - 43 BFPs!

Hi tgrich. My hCG was 50 at what I think was about 13dpo. I wasn't very optimistic, but the levels doubled as expected, and we just saw a flickering heartbeat on our ultrasound yesterday. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.
Thanks you! We're you measuring correct when you had your scan?

I was measuring 5w6d, and I thought I should be 6w1d. So about 2 days off, but within the margin of error. I hope your doctor will have you go in for another beta. Knowing the numbers were doubling really helped me relax.

I was measuring 5w6d, and I thought I should be 6w1d. So about 2 days off, but within the margin of error. I hope your doctor will have you go in for another beta. Knowing the numbers were doubling really helped me relax.

I am going back tomorrow thankfully.

Really having trouble sleeping. I either fall straight asleep & wake up very early or I can't fall asleep and it takes me until 3/4am to finally nod off. I'm so tired.

Not sure if it's early pregnancy or anxiety over my recent mmc.

At the midwives on Thursday really hoping for an early scan x

I got my BFP at 8dpo on April 29th! EDD is January 14th. I have been obsessively POAS since then, and I have to say that they are progressing nicely.

So excited to be here again in first tri with all you supportive ladies :flower:

My symptoms so far are sore/tingly boobs and pretty terrible fatigue! I don't remember being this tired with my son... but then again, I wasn't chasing after a toddler!!! I am trying not to worry about miscarriage rates at 3+2.....

H&H 9 months to all!!! :thumbup:

Hey everyone I'm due around January 8th. I had a mc last May and I'm so worried I'm going to have a chemical. Anyone elses lines not getting darker? Hcg was 48 yesterday at 12/13 dpo. I have another beta tomorrow

Attachments

• 20170502_194450_opt.jpg
    20170502_194450_opt.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
Congratulations everyone! Symptoms are currently kicking in for me, no sleeping, nausea is starting around 4/5am and my boobs feel like they may fall off 😩

Welcome new ladies :hugs:

Blake: nausea is definitely here too :dohh:

I get a couple of waves of nausea in the morning the last couple of mornings. Pretty easy to deal with so I'm happy with that if it's all I have to deal with.
However, I've never had nausea before the 6 week mark, so I'm hoping it's not because it's gearing up for something horrendous next week.

My nausea is really bad and I remember also not getting it till 6 weeks with my son so I too worry about if it's this bad now, how will it be in a couple of weeks. Although in a way I welcome it because it reminds me I'm pregnant.

Hi Tgrich, i had hcg done at 12dpo and it was only 29 so i went back on 15dpo and it was 127. Its not so much the number just as long as it doubles every 48hrs.
So i am sure you are fine��

Nope, no nausea or noticeable symptoms here. Woke up feeling a tiny bit moody but since have been feeling completely normal. I hate it. I want the nausea and the morning sickness :( Got my first gp appointment later and im really scared that I'm gonna get there and be told I'm not pregnant but theres something wrong with my hormone levels or whatever that gave me 4 false positives and a missed period. I just don't feel pregnant and as a result am finding it hard to be excited or positive about being pregnant. I feel very disconnected from this pregnancy :(

-AussieBub

Hi Tgrich, i had hcg done at 12dpo and it was only 29 so i went back on 15dpo and it was 127. Its not so much the number just as long as it doubles every 48hrs.
So i am sure you are fine��

Thank you I should have my numbers back by today so I will hopefully have some reassurance :)

Roll on the sickness starting !! I can't stop eating !!

Also my boobs feel like they are going to explode x

I know right!! My boobs were my first sign, they just felt heavy and already they are overflowing out of my bra. Im constantly hungry and if i dont eat i feel nauseous but i am trying really hard not to gain as much weight as i did my first two pregnancies.
As for morning sickness i know that will kick in soon and im dreading it as i own a bakery and the smells make me gag lol

Sickness has kicked in here, it was just on off nausea until tonight, after I ate it all came back, first trimester is kicking my butt already!

Nope, no nausea or noticeable symptoms here. Woke up feeling a tiny bit moody but since have been feeling completely normal. I hate it. I want the nausea and the morning sickness :( Got my first gp appointment later and im really scared that I'm gonna get there and be told I'm not pregnant but theres something wrong with my hormone levels or whatever that gave me 4 false positives and a missed period. I just don't feel pregnant and as a result am finding it hard to be excited or positive about being pregnant. I feel very disconnected from this pregnancy :(

-AussieBub

I am with you. I have no noticeable symptoms either- except I woke up sweating the other night, so maybe a hot flash? I have been researching like a crazy person and it's not unusual to not have symptoms at this point. Let's try to be positive and appreciate that we don't have morning sickness! Good luck to you.

Just wanted to update my hcg levels went from 60.9 to 198.8 in 2 days!! So relieved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->