JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

9dpo today and zero symptoms! Feel like I’m out already this month but Af not due until 16dpo x

Got another line that came up after the time frame. Feeling frustrated.

Attachments

• 8E77BBE8-3934-451F-BE8C-B254AF571618.jpg
    8E77BBE8-3934-451F-BE8C-B254AF571618.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 32
I know blue tests aggghhh but it's all they had. Both have a faint line that came up soon after testing .

What do you think

Attachments

• 20180121_141556.jpg
    20180121_141556.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 32
Got some FRERs today just because if a cheapy picked something up then these certainly will & at 9/10dpo I got this!🙌🏻🌈✨
GOing to save the other one until Thursday when AF is due but after 2 MCs and a chemical, I am very pleased with this line!🙌🏻🤞🏻☺️ Xx

Attachments

• 0DA78704-1E7B-49B0-B824-5EBABC970DDC.jpg
    0DA78704-1E7B-49B0-B824-5EBABC970DDC.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 33
Congrats to all the bfps! Feeling so crampy and my bbs are still sore and sensitive. Due AF between the 24th and 27th so ill know soon! Scary thought!

Got some FRERs today just because if a cheapy picked something up then these certainly will & at 9/10dpo I got this!������✨
GOing to save the other one until Thursday when AF is due but after 2 MCs and a chemicals, I am very pleased with this line!��������☺️ Xx

Congrats!!! And Good luck!! I feel you on the mc and CPs.. my lines are as dark as they've even been! Still trying not to be too excited cause it's so scary!

Hey all,

Sorry for the REALLY late notice, but I tested :bfn: I'm planning on scheduling an appointment with my RE here soon but life kind of got busy lately, also why the late reply. Here's to February and March testing! :dust: to all!

Congrats Buttons!
I am no good at seeing super faints or evaps so I am no help to you other 2 :( I hope they turn into BFP's soon.
I tested with SMU and got BFN :( I am 10.5dpo. I am sure this is not my month. I wasn't thinking it was to begin with anyway. The fact that my follicle measured small the day before I ovulated did not give me hope! So I was not surprised to see BFN. I will still continue to test until AF starts which should be Thurs. night since I have a 15 day luteal phase. Even though I am so sure I am not pregnant, testing until I start AF eases my mind somehow! If I dont then I start to have hope and am crushed even more when AF starts. But when I see those BFN's everyday I know to expect it and it makes it less painful for me.

Has anyone had to take clomid with normal hormone levels? My progesterone is normal. It was 19.5 at 7dpo. So I know I ovulated. I have not had my estrogen tested yet but will on cycle day 3. If that is normal Im not sure if any kind of ovulation med will be of help? Thing is on cycle day 14 my biggest follicle was only about half the size it needs to be to be mature. I don't know exactly how big. I ended up getting a pos opk that night though. I wonder if femara or clomid helps with getting them to mature? So confused about what to do about that! Maybe it was a one off cycle? My uterine lining was super thick though

Ashley- I can relate. I’m still testing at 13 DPO even though I’m getting BFNs.

Congratulations Buttons!!!!!!!!!! Hope this is a sticky one for you. That line looks strong! I never got that strong when I had CP’s. FX your Thursday test is even darker!!!

I’m 3dpo. No sign of anything different to usual. No sign of anything yet, really. Hurry up TWW!!!!!

Congrats to all the BFP! Boog - have you been to the doctors yet? Any blood tests?

Congrats to all the BFP! Boog - have you been to the doctors yet? Any blood tests?

I went Friday but they closed early so I should get numbers back tomorrow... My first response has gotten so dark! It's hard not to get excited!

Attachments

• 20180121_230917.jpg
    20180121_230917.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20180121_230527.jpg
    20180121_230527.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 9
Those lines look great Boognish!!
What brand of IC's do you?
Do you have a beta repeat on Monday?

hi Gals!

Buttons - Congrats that's an amazingly beautiful line. H&H 9 months to you:happydance:

TTC74 - I really think I do see the faintest shadow on your test, maybe you should keep on testing:hugs:

AFM: I have never in my life been so excited to go to the doctor's office than I am right now. My appointment is for tomorrow (Tuesday), but I'm already acting like I'm 4 and tomorrow I Christmas... So weird :blush::happydance::shrug::cloud9:

Do you think they will check beta's Mickels? or do they not do that routinely in S. Africa? Hope your app. goes great!

Do you think they will check beta's Mickels? or do they not do that routinely in S. Africa? Hope your app. goes great!

Thank you my sister-in-law suggested I go to this specific Dr. because it's the same one she went to when she was pregnant with her youngest (now almost 10 months old) and they checked her beta's. She'll be going with me tomorrow (and she's the no-nonsense type) as DH will be out of town from this afternoon until Saturday

Congrats in the bfps! I'm 8 dpo today got a faint line but I'm almost sure it's still the trigger shot! I need it to be a blaring positive to know it's not lol. It's gonna be a long 24 hours waiting!

Right now tho my boobs and nipples are so tender and I'm still bf my son so that is not nice but never noticed any change before so I think something could be happening! Hopefully. Also so bloated and crampy! !

Congrats Buttons!

AFM, I'm out. Not unexpected.

Katy - Sorry. That sucks :-(

Redrose - I hope it’s stronger tomorrow! Then we know it’s moving in the right direction!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->