JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Boog your lines are great!! That wait for the first scan is torturously long!

My obsessing has begun! 9dpo and DTD this morning and red blood afterwards. No blood since but I feel deflated. Will test this afternoon just to see if anything. I know it’s still early and BFN is likely but I’m an addict!

My obsessing has begun! 9dpo and DTD this morning and red blood afterwards. No blood since but I feel deflated. Will test this afternoon just to see if anything. I know it’s still early and BFN is likely but I’m an addict!

I tested 10DPO randomly and I got a BFP almost right away so its definitely possible! Excited to hear how it goes!

Af got me today at 12dpo. Next time she's due is in March... Hate long cycles...

Sorry LO4 :-( that sucks.

9dpo - BFN. Feel disappointed even though it’s early, always a downer to see a BFN. Will try again tomorrow, then the next day, then the next day hahaha. Addict here!!!

I've been having spottings now since 8dpo (11dpo today). Af isn't due until 15dpo. No idea what's going on. I've also had cramping since the spottings begun and it feels like af is coming any minute but she's not... Cervix is sometimes in af position, and sometimes higher. I'm also nauseas and having lower back pain. If someone else wrote this I would think they might be pregnant but I don't think I am. It's so frustrating to wait for af! Just want her to show up for real now so I can start over. Won't be testing until af is late since I only have tests at home that aren't that sensitive. Hate this wait, and the time I spend obsessing over ttc just to see af arrive again...

I feel exactly the same Hun could have written your post. I'm determined to wait and see if af is late???? I know from my first time ttc I just got myself so upset each month seeing that :bfn: it will only be one or the other so will leave it to fate to decide. I did have the most unusual cramps last night, implantation?? I'm not so sure but yeah same as you Hun just want this tww to hurry up to know either way. :dust: to you sweetie

So sorry buttons, I was so sure it was your time as your lines were so strong :hugs:
Could it maybe just be spotting as I had bleeding during the first 3 months around the time of AF due :(

Ladies.. went to the bathroom and wheb I wiped there was a pinhead spot of pink blood and yellow/every so slightly brown cm likw i hadto really look to see it had a slight colour... I've never spotted with the boys ever.. feeling nervous

Ladies.. went to the bathroom and wheb I wiped there was a pinhead spot of pink blood and yellow/every so slightly brown cm likw i hadto really look to see it had a slight colour... I've never spotted with the boys ever.. feeling nervous

Awful feeling to see that. Try to keep positive, a lot of women experience spotting during early pregnancy. If you feel unsure call your gp, ask for a scan. I did when I had bleeding in my first pregnancy (I bled from week 6 to week 9), and they sent me to ultrasound three times!!! All was good. I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Alright ladies - I think the first page is fully updated now.

HPT was negative on 1/26/18.

Blood work came back as HCG 5.75 ...anything over 5 indicates pregnancy however the number is so low it was a concern.

AF came 1/28/18 so it's a true BFN for me

IVF next month!

UPDATE- my body is so crazy!

Jan 13- IUI

Jan 19- Home pregnancy test (clear blue)- BFN

Jan 20th- pregnancy blood test- POSITIVE HCG only 5.75
(anything over 5 indicates pregnancy but it's extremely low)

Jan 21st- bleeding bright red- sorta like a period, not as heavy, but way way more than implantation spotting. I've been bleeding all day.

Jan 22nd- second pregnancy blood test- HCG 17. Still bleeding.
(if HCG doubles within 48 hours it's considered a viable pregnancy)

Jan 31st- third pregnancy blood test- waiting on results....still bleeding though

Our bodies van be crazy I pray things come back good keep us updated

Hope the bleeding stops, Hope. :hugs: Praying for good results.

The nurse called....

my hcg went from 17 to 42 however my progesterone is a 2. That is terrible and most likely an indicator this pregnancy is either ectopic or implanted abnormally in the uterus.

The doctor wants me in Friday morning for more bloodwork to see if my hcg doubles again or starts to drop. If they don't double we have to determine whether we do a D&C (if it is in my uterus) or that methotrexate shot to clear it out of my tube.

The nurse didn't seem to think this will turn out to be a healthy pregnancy at all. I have the worst fertility luck. Only positive is I'm not bleeding anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->