JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Omg... so I got a bfp this AM. Was due to start my period on the 23rd but it was a very obvious positive... I will post the picture. I came off the pill in August and we have been ntnp for a few months. I’m so excited. Just starting a new job though eeek. Baby dust to you all!!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 27
Omg... so I got a bfp this AM. Was due to start my period on the 23rd but it was a very obvious positive... I will post the picture. I came off the pill in August and we have been ntnp for a few months. I’m so excited. Just starting a new job though eeek. Baby dust to you all!!

Congrats!!!!!

OMG!!! I need to vent.

just got back from the doctor (got the clearest line to date on the pregnancy test they took) and he told me "It's not convincing" and then he refused to take blood for a beta test. I should apparently go back (which I'm not doing, I'm already looking for another doctor) when I'm 7 days late. I'm so angry and heartbroken at the moment. We've been trying for 6 months, even got multiple positives so I know I am pregnant, to have him try and smash our dreams I think not.

P.S. Sorry if it seems like I'm being an *ass*, but I'm just so freaking upset and I really needed to get it out

They work for you! They should at least!! Ask around and find a better doctor for sure!!! That is ridiculous!!

OMG!!! I need to vent.

just got back from the doctor (got the clearest line to date on the pregnancy test they took) and he told me "It's not convincing" and then he refused to take blood for a beta test. I should apparently go back (which I'm not doing, I'm already looking for another doctor) when I'm 7 days late. I'm so angry and heartbroken at the moment. We've been trying for 6 months, even got multiple positives so I know I am pregnant, to have him try and smash our dreams I think not.

P.S. Sorry if it seems like I'm being an *ass*, but I'm just so freaking upset and I really needed to get it out

Also I want to add that I went to a different Dr before I found this one, and they just told me to "keep trying and timing was everything" even after trying for a year... I needed someone that looked for answers... Not someone who told me to keep trying when I knew something wasn't right.

Mickels - sorry you got an awful doc. I would definitely start looking for a new doctor.

Lulu - about your chart, it was because your pre-O temps are so high and your post-O (post + opk) temps are just the same as them so FF couldn't detect a bi-phasic pattern that confirms O. You can adjust your FF and override your ovulation detector by choosing OPK instead of advanced. That will give you crosshair but no coverline.

Thank you :hugs:, I just got off the phone with another doctor, really nice lady who understands my predicament and could squeeze me in for Tuesday so fingers crossed:shrug:

Ohh yay! I missed this post earlier! So glad you were able to find a new one!

Hello ���� not posted on here in years but I’m currently ttc my 4th. I’m 7dpo today and due my period in another 9 days. I’d like to say I won’t test until I’m late but I no doubt will �� this is our 3rd month of actively trying but had an annovulatory cycle last month I think as didn’t have any fertile signs at all and had w longer cycle than November’s.

Blah, I remember your name from years ago, not sure you will know mine it's amazing what names you can remember on these forums

Hey ladies, I'd love to join the wait with you!

Admin can you put me down for 1/27/18 ...I will have a pregnancy blood test that day!

Baby dust to all! :dust:

mickels - how upsetting. I'm glad you found a new doc. When I went to the doc with this pregnancy AF was 1-2 days late, but my lines on FRER were strong. I was nervous as my IC lines were barely there. Sure enough at my doctor's office they told me one pee test was negative and another very faint. I showed my doctor (who I love) my FRER test (I obviously took photos) and she was shocked and agreed that that was a clearly positive test, and sent me for betas. This was a Friday and I had my betas done on the Monday, and it came back at 1231. So, even at the time of the doctor pee test my level should have been around 500. Definitely enough to show up. Rubbish tests!

Blah, I remember your name from years ago, not sure you will know mine it's amazing what names you can remember on these forums

I do! Not posted in so long haha but ttc is horrible without support haha

Looks like I'm either going to O late or not at all, which makes me a Feb tester for sure.

Welcome Blah. I am also TTC my 4th.
Is your youngest 6? I probably just missed you on TTC and the trimester's since my youngest is almost 6 yr 5 months old. She was born end of August 2011 though I was due Sep 9th with her :)

Mickels- that is crazy. Did he say that because of the line intensity? You would think they would know a line is a line! Hope your new DR is better

Congrats Cert Oreo!

Welcome Blah. I am also TTC my 4th.
Is your youngest 6? I probably just missed you on TTC and the trimester's since my youngest is almost 6 yr 5 months old. She was born end of August 2011 though I was due Sep 9th with her :)

My littlest is 4 but yes, my middle was 6 in December so probably just missed as you said xx

I’m working on #4 too. Mine are 25, 23, and 11 months.

Mickels that's so messed up. I'm glad youve found another dr. They really shouldn't say things like that.

Ttc cramping doesn't always mean AF. Hope you get a nap.

Blah good luck on number4.

Oreo huge congrats!

Tankel I hope you O soon. Waiting for O especially if you have long and/irregular cycles is sooo much worse than 2ww.

AFM I'm 10 or 9dpo today. Very thirsty and peeing more. Not diabetic either. I had this with DD. I hope I'm not reading into it too much. I'm getting a bit excited about prospect of bfp.

Mickels- that is crazy. Did he say that because of the line intensity? You would think they would know a line is a line! Hope your new DR is better

Congrats Cert Oreo!

Yeah, he said it was "not convincing" because of the line intensity. It's so messed up I know, but luckily I'm done with him

Congrats Oreo!!! H&H 9 Months to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"