JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

Congrats Buttons, that looks to be a clear bfp (if you take into consideration that it's a cheapie) H&H 9 months to you:happydance:

Jessie you should definitely test and good luck:thumbup:

As for the rest that AF got :hugs:, here's to next months BFP's:wine:

Ok on clomid 50mg taken on days 1-5(Dec30-Jan3). BD CD10, CD11EWCM but no +OPK(Never did get a +) and worked nightshift so no BD:dohh:, BD CD 12 13 14 and 15.
Please any knowledge with OPKs and EWCM as I really never noticed it before and expected none since taking clomid. Did I ovulate on CD 11???:shrug: Also I was extremely bloated and had mild pelvic pain on CD 11/12:growlmad: I worked night shift so symptoms went into CD 12, but BD'd early CD12. Of course the day I didn't do anything.
Did we miss??? TTC for 19months now:cry:
Negative HPT yesterday morning

Thank you ladies! AF was due yesterday and hasn’t shown her face yet. The line tests are just confusing me so I don’t want to do anymore tests. I also don’t want to spend close to £15 on a clearblue for it to say not pregnant. I’m so confused right now xx

Are you testing with fmu? I don’t get good lines with fmu and always get better with smu. I actually tested yesterday with a frer and got a slightly lighter line with fmu. I tested this morning with Ic with fmu and could barely see a line and then redone with smu and it’s a massive difference x

The fainter one is fmu and darker smu! I’m 4+1 and your line looks the same or better than mine!

Attachments

• AABDA5F8-CC3A-45DF-A673-79935EA5D8F1.jpg
    AABDA5F8-CC3A-45DF-A673-79935EA5D8F1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 24
This is my first pregnancy testing out smu and I must say afternoon to evening my tests were stronger

That’s my frers as you can see second from bottom a bit lighter from yesterday’s fmu!

14dpo

Attachments

• F710912B-A6FE-4BB1-8C71-1EA85D715233.jpg
    F710912B-A6FE-4BB1-8C71-1EA85D715233.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 23
It was a chemical, AF had just arrived. THank you for all your kind words xx

Oh buttons...gutted to hear this I am so sorry...your lines were so strong :( hugs.

BFN for me...I took a clear blue easy and there wasn't even a hint of a line. It was clearly negative. No sense in going in for blood work tomorrow. Next month will be IVF.

bummer :(

So sorry, Hope and Buttons :hugs:

AFM, temp dropped just below coverline this morning and sure enough, started spotting/pink/brown CM around lunchtime. On to next month for me as well :cry:

I thought the two week wait was bad..... Crappo I have to wait for my first scan... Ahhhhhhhhhh
Here's some of my lines! Hard to believe it's this good! I'm just praying I make it! And this bean keeps going!

Attachments

• IMG_20180126_201602.jpg
    IMG_20180126_201602.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20180126_201529.jpg
    IMG_20180126_201529.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 11
So sorry about the CP Buttons, your lines looked so good
Sorry to Hope and lulu as well:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh I'm so scared so this is the day Ovia predicted my AF so according to my guess I am 3 days late and Ovia expects me today! Don't want to waste tests so if I wake up tomorrow to nothing I think it's time for my frer!

Hello ladies hope you don't mind me joining. This is our first month ttc no #2. 8dpo and not feeling very much. It's a weird feeling this time as I'm petrified of having another but can't help but very much want to see that :bfp: here's to hoping and good luck to you all :dust:

I've been having spottings now since 8dpo (11dpo today). Af isn't due until 15dpo. No idea what's going on. I've also had cramping since the spottings begun and it feels like af is coming any minute but she's not... Cervix is sometimes in af position, and sometimes higher. I'm also nauseas and having lower back pain. If someone else wrote this I would think they might be pregnant but I don't think I am. It's so frustrating to wait for af! Just want her to show up for real now so I can start over. Won't be testing until af is late since I only have tests at home that aren't that sensitive. Hate this wait, and the time I spend obsessing over ttc just to see af arrive again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->