JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

So it is now the 25th (UK). I suspected AF on the 24th, Ovia is saying the 27th so we shall soon know!
.Still a wee bit crampy but it's coming and going and sorry if tmi but had the weirdest sensation in my vagina earlier like a slight shooting pain or something I don't even know how to describe it but never had that before!

Going to try my best to hold out to the 27th and if no sign of AF I will start POAS! Last month I wasted three good tests. Gonna keep using my ICs even though there is clearly no good evidence of them being sensitive at all in this thread lol!

Congrats to everyone on their BFP's. Looks like a couple new ones in the last couple days!
I am due to start AF in about 24 hrs. I have a pretty much exact 15 day luteal phase and know when I ovulated because of OPK's and ovulation pain in my right side. I swear I always ovulate on my right side. I wonder why?
Anyway, I normally start to spot exactly 24 hrs before AF but have been spotting since yesterday morning which was 12.5 dpo. Annoying since its an extra 36 hrs of spotting! That is assuming I start AF in 24 hrs. Makes me wonder why I am spotting early this cycle. Oh well.

Is anyone else not ready to move to a pregancy thread can't we stay here for a bit longer

So AF is now officially a day late and cramps have subsided a bit! Not sure what to think! Really dont wanna waste a frer so might try a few ics and see if my AF still isn't here by the 27th (ovias prediction)

2nd- I moved over to the pregnancy board, however if you feel more comfortable with a smaller group then I can always make a buddy group for people from this thread who just want a place to chit chat in until their ready to move over?

2nd- I moved over to the pregnancy board, however if you feel more comfortable with a smaller group then I can always make a buddy group for people from this thread who just want a place to chit chat in until their ready to move over?

That would be lovely I'm such a scardy cat

Would you be ok with it being in the pregnancy buddy section?

Would you join the oct group? It's pretty empty right now? Might be a good spot to chat?

Well guys...had a RHR drop and temp drop today at 12dpo from 98.42 to 98.07 (right above coverline). Not looking good for me. Expecting all symptoms to disappear by tonight/early tomorrow morning THEN to start spotting tomorrow afternoon. Seems to be my "usual." :cry:

FX that others finish out this month with more BFP's!

Buttons that looks like the start of your BFP!

Cheapies are notoriously unreliable but that looks super clear to me - will you test with another FRER? Again, line strength is a bit touch and go but that looks positive!

So it's the 26th AF is 2 days late. Think it's time to start testing!

Good luck Jessie.

AF started this morning for me, so on to February. Really hope next month is it, but just feeling so doubtful! I bought some castor oil and hot water bottle so I can put that over my lower abdomen once AF stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->