January Babies?

I'm estimated to be due on Jan. 11th. I'd love some bump buddies! :hugs:

I am 5 weeks today and found out April 28th (10DPO) My first scan will not be until May 30 when I am 8 weeks. I have had 2 blood test which have both turned out fine and have a 3rd on Friday just to make sure HCG is doubling like it is supposed to.

I decided to take the test on the 28th because I was bbt and my temp was really high. And woulda ya know! :bfp: MY EDD is Jan. 9th.

I am so anxious for the 30th I cant stand it! I just want to see that little nugget!:baby:

Hey hon

I am due 9th Jan as well. I am having an early scan at 5+6 on tuesday. We cannot wait to see my little bee!! :)

Out of curiosity what is your HCG at the moment? i had mine done today and i wondered how it compares to others

Elle xx

P.s Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Hi everyone I got a faint bfp yesterday but didn't believe it so took a clearblue digi this morning and got a very clear bfp :-D Going my lmp my due date is the 15th January but fertilityfriend says the 18th.

I tested because I was getting PMT symptoms earlier than usual and getting very emotional and I noticed that certain smells were making me feel a little sick. Also my husband pointed out that my boobs had grown and they're very tender. I also had two weird dips in my BBT chart post ovulation (am wondering if more than one has implanted given I have a very strong family history of twins and got my BFP on a clearblue digi a week before my missed AF!).

I'm a bit nervous as I've had 4 losses but I feel really good this time whereas last time I almost immediately knew something was wrong so keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean

Hey!!! My name is Diana and we found out we were preggers Friday! By saturday I had my pregnancy confirmed in a clinic and now just waiting for my scan that's going to be on week 9 !!! Can't wait!! So far some cramping, boobies feeling sensitive and have had some morning sickness already!

My due date is Jan 13 !!!

Just got 3 BFPs today! First OB appointment in 5/30/12.

Due date is January 16th.

I am really struggling with my nerves already over the possibility of MC. How have you guys coped with those ugly feelings? I have no history of previous pregnancies but I know the stats.

EEK! Congrats fellow bumpers!

I am 5 weeks today and found out April 28th (10DPO) My first scan will not be until May 30 when I am 8 weeks. I have had 2 blood test which have both turned out fine and have a 3rd on Friday just to make sure HCG is doubling like it is supposed to.

I decided to take the test on the 28th because I was bbt and my temp was really high. And woulda ya know! :bfp: MY EDD is Jan. 9th.

I am so anxious for the 30th I cant stand it! I just want to see that little nugget!:baby:

Hey hon

I am due 9th Jan as well. I am having an early scan at 5+6 on tuesday. We cannot wait to see my little bee!! :)

Out of curiosity what is your HCG at the moment? i had mine done today and i wondered how it compares to others

Elle xx

P.s Congratulations!!! :happydance:

I am due on January 3rd and I have my first prenatal appointment next Thursday, I am worried! I hope they do a blood test to check my hcg levels, I really have not had any symptoms yet aside from a few headaches here and there, I honestly don't even feel preggers! What kind of symptoms have you been experience in the 5 weeks? is it too early maybe for symptoms?:cloud9:

I hear you Ditty! I am worried I dont have enough symptoms....what have you been experiencing? I go to my first prenatal appt next week, I hope all is well! But this is soooo stressful!

MaryBlum - Hey hun. Most of the women I know didn't get symptoms till they were about 6 or 7 weeks. I have got symptoms but I have a history of hyperemesis and twin pregnancies so this isn't surprising for me. I wouldn't let yourself worry too much. Believe me when the sickness hits you'll be begging for the first trimester to disappear so the sickness stops lol xx

I hear you Ditty! I am worried I dont have enough symptoms....what have you been experiencing? I go to my first prenatal appt next week, I hope all is well! But this is soooo stressful!

I have intermittent cramping and sore boobs. Initially I was really thirsty but that has seemed to improved. I only had spotting 9DPO and nothing beyond that.

No nausea, cravings, and minimally increased urination!

The 2WW was agonizing but now I feel even more nervous about the pregnancy itself. Glad we can all experience neuroses together!

I just got my bfp today...prob only8 dpo... But very positivenone the less...due either jan 21 or 23 rd:). Trying not to get too excited, ive been having cramping and slight bleeding...i go to doc tomorrow morning!

Congrats to us on all of our bfp's! So exciting to have the first babies of a near year!

I got my bfp at 9 dpo last saturday after having light pink implantation spotting at 7dpo. I never spot before my period, so I knew right away. Looks like edd will be Jan 17th?

I actually had bright red blood on the same day as my bfp and thought for sure it would just be a chemical. Blood tests confirmed my hcg at 120 at 11 dpo. Had levels checked again today to make sure they're doubling. Because I had a m/c last year I am scheduled in for an early ultrasound on May 25th at 6w1d.

Excited to share this time with you ladies!

Congrats to us on all of our bfp's! So exciting to have the first babies of a near year!

I got my bfp at 9 dpo last saturday after having light pink implantation spotting at 7dpo. I never spot before my period, so I knew right away. Looks like edd will be Jan 17th?

I actually had bright red blood on the same day as my bfp and thought for sure it would just be a chemical. Blood tests confirmed my hcg at 120 at 11 dpo. Had levels checked again today to make sure they're doubling. Because I had a m/c last year I am scheduled in for an early ultrasound on May 25th at 6w1d.

Excited to share this time with you ladies!

Hearing you had bleeding as well gives me some releif! Congrats to you!

Hello

I'm due Jan 14th, not sure yet when my first scan will be, I have my first Doctors visit tomorrow.

My youngest child is 12 so its been a while since I've done this, its like trying to remember how to ride a bike.

Anyone getting off and cramps that happen twice a day

Hey girls if you are un aware we have a January babies thread

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/blkwht.png​

Click on the above banner to join

:)

:hi: first Congrats to you all :D
i just found out today that i am pregnant still have to go see a doctor but my EDD is the 9th of Jan :cloud9:

Hay ladies, im due January 5th i think :) super excited and suer nervous! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->