January Babies?

Wow, there's lots of us now! Congrats to everyone and so looking forward to getting to know everyone!

I called my Ob/Gyn yesterday and was scheduled an appointment 5/30/12. Did everyone go get a blood test or are there other people like me who won't see the doctor at all until week 7-8???

I called my Ob/Gyn yesterday and was scheduled an appointment 5/30/12. Did everyone go get a blood test or are there other people like me who won't see the doctor at all until week 7-8???

I'm in the UK but most people here don't get seen by a midwife till week 10 and then an OB at week 12. The only reason I'm being seen early and often is because I have a high risk pregnancy. Provided you're well and nothing untoward happens, which it shouldn't, waiting till week 7 or 8 is fine x

With my DS I was not seen until 11.5 weeks. But due to a m/c last year, I now am able to get early bloods and a scan done at this special unit within the hospital. I will see my OBGYN earlier than normal as well.

It is totally normal for you to not have blood taken or any appts sooner than what you are scheduled for without having a history of any complications. Sounds to be right on track.

Hey girls if you are un aware we have a January babies thread

https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/fatty_betty/blkwht.png​

:)

Love the new banner!

Hahaha thank's so much Celestine!!! Bit diff to the others :) i'm trying to cover all tastes. I'm trying to make a seasonal type one... Snow orientated but they're all turning out awful. lol

Hello all! New here. Just found out I'm pregnant on tueday :*) myEDD is January 16 2013!!! So excited!
and also a bit nervous as I don't have a ton of prey symptoms.....

I will not be seeing my doc until June 4.....over 8wks

I'm due Jan 20th! My first scan is not till 26 June, I can't wait that long!!

hi ladies am Due Jan 10... add me as well if you a bump buddie..

I'm new here and found out yesterday that we're expecting baby #5! :)

My due date is around Jan 10th. :)

My second son's birthday is Jan 13th! :)

Hey I'm I'm new in this part of the forum too..just found out on Wednesday that I'm pregnant with number 2! :D

My edd is 20th Jan (my dds birthday is the 24th)

I found on out Tuesday and am due around January 21!! :)

My first scan is on June 5th, the day after we come back from our honeymoon!!

Hi Everyone! I found out on Wednesday that we're expecting! I was only 11 DPO and it was pretty faint, so I took a few more tests.. OK I took 3 more tests! And they were all positive! My EDD is January 21st, which just happens to be my lovely Mother's birthday. I can't wait to tell her!! I'm scheduling a blood test to confirm later today.

I hadn't planned on testing until today but I had a dream on Tuesday night that I took a test and it was positive. So when I woke up on Wednesday I thought, "What the heck, might as well give it a shot."

Wow! So many of us! How are you all feeling?
Still really tired, that's stayed the same for some time now. A lil bit of crampy feelings.
Luckily no headache today like the last 2 days. SUPER hungry today....

Totally going to nap tonight!

How are u feeling Summerlove01?

I still have these cramps off on but the doctor told me not to worry

I found on out Tuesday and am due around January 21!! :)

My first scan is on June 5th, the day after we come back from our honeymoon!!

Looks like we have the same day.. i could be off a few days as I my pregnancy test light up immediately after i took it and i thought i was only 8 dpo that day!! good luck! :)

Wow! So many of us! How are you all feeling?

Over the last couple of days baba has hit me with all sorts of random symptoms. I like it though because it helps me know he or she is really in there :happydance:

I've had a little bit of sickness and get nausea on and off throughout the day but my appetite is through the roof. I've had a few mild headaches and now I know why I had such a vicious migraine last week. A little bit of lower back ache but I think mostly that is because of another symptom which the dr prescribed lactolose for! Very tender breasts which have grown already. Hubby thinks this is great, I just worry that as I was already a 'big' girl in that department I'm just going to look odd, especially until the bump starts showing :haha: I'm also a little bloated and finding I'm much more comfortable wearing stretchy clothes for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->