January Babies?

I'm still really really tired and I notice that certain foods aren't agreeing with me, but I am ALWAYS hungry, especially first thing in the morning! I'm also peeing nonstop! I also get s sudden burning feeling in my breasts from time to time.

Hi everyone. I have my first ultrasound Monday 5/14, and I will be 6 weeks on Mother's day! I am due 1/5/12 enless the dr changes the date due. This is my hubby and my first. Super excited and glad to find others that are due near me. Yeah!:happydance:

MrsC1003

My boobs are getting bigger and I've never been short of them to start with, I think i'm starting to look a bit odd too!

I'm exhausted! And sick of being somewhat backed-up in the *ahem* department. I'm sure Little Pea will be worth it when they get here!

:flower:

Hi ladies, I'm due 17th January going by my ovulation date : No scan until 12 weeks for me - boo!

I got my BFP 4 days ago and I tested because it was my birthday! I had decided beforehand that it would be an awesome birthday pressie from my hubby, lol. By the time I tested I was sure it was gonna be BFN so I was shocked when I saw 2 lines! x

MrsC1003

My boobs are getting bigger and I've never been short of them to start with, I think i'm starting to look a bit odd too!

I'm exhausted! And sick of being somewhat backed-up in the *ahem* department. I'm sure Little Pea will be worth it when they get here!

:flower:

I think they're going to be what give away that I'm pregnant. Trying to keep it quiet but its a bit difficult when I'm starting to look like I've had surgery lol.

This is my third pregnancy and I'm due on Jan 14th - and today I've popped!
I'm not quite 5 weeks yet and I look at least 4 months pregnant, I can't get in my jeans and I'm wearing baggy clothes. Anything figure hugging makes me look far more pregnant than I am.
Anyone else experiencing this? I had a little bit of podge anyway I've never been able to get rid of with exercise but this is way more than that. I'm assuming its because its my third?

I forgot to say, I saw my Doctor yesterday and she kept talking about twins and I didn't know why, maybe she saw something I didn't or saw my tummy before I did lol

This is my third pregnancy and I'm due on Jan 14th - and today I've popped!
I'm not quite 5 weeks yet and I look at least 4 months pregnant, I can't get in my jeans and I'm wearing baggy clothes. Anything figure hugging makes me look far more pregnant than I am.
Anyone else experiencing this? I had a little bit of podge anyway I've never been able to get rid of with exercise but this is way more than that. I'm assuming its because its my third?

My clothing is definitely uncomfortable atm, seem to be living in maxi dresses. Like you I had a little bit of podge that just doesn't go but I'm definitely bloated. My dr thinks I might be having twins because my HcG was through the roof so who knows that might be why we've suddenly grown. I know when pregnant with my first two angels I suddenly got this little bump at around 9 or 10 weeks and if there's two I'd guess I'd get it that bit sooner.

I posted on the other thread, but it's really hard for me to keep up with the comments! And seems to many comments no one has time to comment on mine LOL Maybe they are just not as interesting (mine that is, not theirs) , huh? LOL

Anyhow, I posted most of my symptoms already. I've been feeling super duper tired. I want to be in bed half the time. I even fell asleep at a friends house yesterday hahahahaha, hubby says that I don't even wait for him at night anymore, as soon as I lay my head on that pillow I'm out! I've been feeling nauseous sometimes after food, but it just stays as like something was stuck in my throat. Cramps are slowly fading away!! and headaches, im really not liking that.

Hope all is good with y'all!!

Dee

I'm aw'd at the fact i turned 5 weeks and my baby is getting his or her heart and kidneys! Which means when i go for my first appt. on the 21st I get to hear my baby heart beat

@Dee:My cramps are going away too but in a way is calms me down to see them going away

:baby:
I haven't seen the midwife yet but according to the good old web I am due 10th January. DH's reaction was delight that I would be the sober one for the Christmas festivities and would be designated driver, cheek! :winkwink::happydance: (little does he know that by then my bump will be MUCH to large to fit under the steering wheel of the car!)

Hi Ladies!
We just found out two days ago, I am pregnant!! :D
7 months ago I had a MC at 5wks, then 3 months ago I had a MC at 12wks. After my 2nd MC I had to have a D&C d/t severe blood loss. Talk about NERVES this third time around!!
According to my LMP I should be due January 18, 2013!
My OB/GYN has prescribed me progestrone hormone oral caps, twice a day, along with other vitamins. I've done a fair bit of research on this medication and I am hopeful I will have a successful pregnancy this time!

It would figure we TTC the 1st and 2nd time.. but this time, kind of a surprise. but a HAPPY one! Neither of us feel we can go through a MC again.. but we are going to remain positive and keep babe a secret until 13wks.

I am looking for a buddie that would like to text, share symptoms, experiences, etc... support one another! (Ontario, Canada)

Deedee

Yea this is a smaller thread! Im not nearly as far as u but i feel like i am..maybe im wrong on my timing! I get tired around 2 ish need a nap but then will b ok... And around 7 ish i do too.. But then i get my energy back lol.. Im only naseous in the morning when i have nothing in my stomach, but i usually eat small meals throughout the day usually...however theone time i didnt eat lunch and went to teach class and almost biffed on my students...but i did not vomit yet...my boobs are increasingly sore as well.. My tiny chihuahua loves to jump all over me and yea...not so great :(

Hey all, got my BFP yesterday. Going with my LMP date I'm due 22/01/13. Having quite sore cramping yesterday and today, and to make things worse I have woke up with a stinking cold. My temp must be through the roof as I'm burning up. Should I be worried if I have a high temperature???

I posted on the other thread, but it's really hard for me to keep up with the comments! And seems to many comments no one has time to comment on mine LOL Maybe they are just not as interesting (mine that is, not theirs) , huh? LOL

Anyhow, I posted most of my symptoms already. I've been feeling super duper tired. I want to be in bed half the time. I even fell asleep at a friends house yesterday hahahahaha, hubby says that I don't even wait for him at night anymore, as soon as I lay my head on that pillow I'm out! I've been feeling nauseous sometimes after food, but it just stays as like something was stuck in my throat. Cramps are slowly fading away!! and headaches, im really not liking that.

Hope all is good with y'all!!

Dee

:D this is a smaller group :) i get the feeling my posts must suck half the time haha as i get little to no response at all :( :dohh: and we are due on the same day :D i fined that interesting for some reason lol :haha:

My symptoms so far are migraines all the time :( some dull cramping and filling yuk :blush: and very very sleepy:sleep:

Congrats to all the new BFP's :D

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:
xxx Jamie

Hi Ladies!
We just found out two days ago, I am pregnant!! :D
7 months ago I had a MC at 5wks, then 3 months ago I had a MC at 12wks. After my 2nd MC I had to have a D&C d/t severe blood loss. Talk about NERVES this third time around!!
According to my LMP I should be due January 18, 2013!
My OB/GYN has prescribed me progestrone hormone oral caps, twice a day, along with other vitamins. I've done a fair bit of research on this medication and I am hopeful I will have a successful pregnancy this time!

It would figure we TTC the 1st and 2nd time.. but this time, kind of a surprise. but a HAPPY one! Neither of us feel we can go through a MC again.. but we are going to remain positive and keep babe a secret until 13wks.

I am looking for a buddie that would like to text, share symptoms, experiences, etc... support one another! (Ontario, Canada)

Congrats on your BFP! Looks like you will be due the day after me. I am also newly pregnant after a m/c last year. I know how nerve wracking it can be. I must have peed on twenty tests last week to ensure they were getting darker. This weekend I have calmed down a bit and stopped obsessing (for now). Thats great that they have prescibed you with the progesterone. I have wondered if I may need that myself since I did have bleeding at 9 dpo when I got my bfp (nothing since though). I will be seeing my dr on Thursday.

MissMummy2be: I am also feeling pretty much just Yuk! Most of the day I don't feel pregnant at all except for my massive bb's (i'm normally small in that dept) but during my drive from work to go pick up my son around that 5-6 pm mark is terrible. I feel so sick and headachey and like I am going to vomit every day at that time. It's terrible. Also have that cramping every couple of days which sets me into paranoia and then disappears again.

Why can't they make first appointments sooner? I hate the wait lol. But my cramps are coming less frequent I dont know if I should worry bout it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->